Chains, Leashes, and Collars (With Bloodbunny)

Ms.Flair

Hansel slowly ate as he was offered food and listened to the other as he spoke, he didn’t really like eating that much due to the fact that it hurt his stomach although that was proably since he hadn’t eaten in a few years, although the vampire should have been checked out by a doctor where on earth do you find a doctor for vampires?

“Having company is nice.”

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ms.Flair

"That is why I choose to stay in the same as other male master and his slaves. I like company and that is why I picked you. You could stay by the my side," Hunter said to him.

"I should get in contact with my doctor. She will need to check you over health wise. That place I got you from didn't give me anything.."

Putting the empty bowl down, "Looks like you are a lot of that."

Hansel smiled softly.

“At least we won’t be lonely.” Hansel wipes the yougurt off his face and leans in close to the other once again.

“Doctor?” Hansel says very queitly as he turns as pale as a ghost.

“I’m sure I’m fine.” To be honest he wasn’t sure at all the fault would be on him since he didn’t feed whatsoever for two years,which in turns could weaken his heart.

"No we wont be lonely at all," Hunter said with a shake of his head.

"Yes a doctor. Don't you worry about my doctor, she is a good girl," Hunter told him, trying to reassure him about that. "Let's not worry about it for now. We can get some sleep. and talk about later on," Hunter said right after.

Hunter got himself comfortable more, as he tried to some sleep there.

-time skip-

Soon enough morning came and everyone was awake, what was a bit concerning was that Cain had yet to return to the Manson and it was nearly noon.

Hansel looks around the kitchen for ingredients to make breakfast for his master and himself as well as putting on the coffee machine.

“I can’t find the eggs.” Hansel mumbles as he searches through the large fridges in the kitchen. Deciding to wait for the other to come down to help him find the eggs he decides to slice some fruit to go with their scrambled eggs.

Zack had noticed that he hadnt return back, as he waited by the door. Going into the kitchen, he wanted this collar off. "I need this off. I gotta track this idiot.." Zack mumbled.

Hunter came down, as he noticed them in the kitchen. Pulling put the eggs, where he started to help but not all of power was on them but on his phone.

Where was Cain..

Hansel looks to Zack.

“You care about him so much and it has even been that long.” He commented as he bit into a piece of apple as he whisked the eggs and added a splash of milk and pepper.

“Hunter?You haven’t said a word.” Hansel was clearly worried,a high pitched yelp escapes his lips as he touches the stove that had been left on to heat up.

Suddenly bursting through the door Cain walks in covered in bruises and cuts mumbling something about a succubus as he collapses onto the floor after shutting and locking the door.

"He is also my ticket for staying out of that helll hole we were in before. I am not going back," Zack pointed out as he moved to sit down waiting for everything to be done. He wasn't gonna be helping, he didn't think he needed too really.

Hunter was snapped out of it, "Oh..I was just worried about Cain that's all Hansel," Hunter said before rushing to check on his injury. Looking it over, "Let me see your hand and where the injury was.." Hunter said moving to look at the hand.

When Cain came in, Zack rushed to see the male all injured as he rushed to his side. Trying to help him out, "What the hell happened? You were gone so late..you told me you would be back in bed..do you know what time it is.." Zack questioned showing how caring he was without knowing.

Cain coughed and sat up slowly taking off his coat deep gashes were all over him, the succubus has tried to kill him once he had fallen asleep to gain his power for herself.

“I made the mistake of sleeping with a succubus, normally I would heal so much faster but she tried to take my life force.” Cain mumbled as he shakily tried to stand.

Hansel watched as the other rushed over to him and he held out his hand to show a pretty bad burn.

“Do you think it’s going to leave a scar?” The other sounded worried about being marked up in such a way.

“I proably won’t heal as fast as I should untill I get my food intake back up”

Zack moved to help him out, noticing how injured how he was. "you are pretty injured..what can I do to help you.." Zack asked him now. "I guess...I got worried.."

Hunter looked over the injury as he just shook his head. "I am gonna take care of that injury, that is pretty bad, " Hunter said starting take care of the young man once he got the medical kit out to take care of it. "Hansel you re gonna make me worry.." he said with a laugh.

Cain leans against a wall and takes a few deep breaths his chest rising and falling slowly.

“Help me get to my study.” The demon demands although it sounds more like a question as it leaves his lips.

“There’s something there that can help me.”

Hansel flinches as his hand is touched causing pain to ripple through him, watching the other began to tend to his wounds he finds himself insulting himself mentally for being so stupid.

“I’m sorry for making you worry I’m a bit of a mess.”

"I think I know where that it is. I can take you there...now," Zack said leading him up to the study. In the study there, he looked around then at Cain.

"What now Cain? What do I have to do?"

"Well I think you can learn to not be one. I want to help you out whenever..." Hunter said finishing with what was happening to his arm.

"I hope those two are gonna be okay."

Cain groaned with almost every step he took on the way to his study his legs buckled as the other helped him stand,upon reaching the study the demon rummages through his shelves untill he comes across a small vial chugging it down before flopping down into his. With beckoning finger he calls the slave over.

“On your knees infrint of me.” He commands the other

“I like having master take care of me.”he comments before he looks to the food that is uncooked still.

“I’m sure they will be fine.”

Zack watched from where he was, letting the man do what he needed to do. When asked, he moved over to him cautiously. He moved to his knees, infront of him now with a cock of his head.

"What's next?" Zack asked.

"You do huh? Well I am glad that you do. I like taking care of someone too.." Hunter said.

"They should. I think I may have us go out today.."

Cain slowly scratched behind the others ear.

“Stay here. I want you to be close .”The demon stated as he started to drift off. . Unable to fight the fatigue the master fainted in his chair.

Hansel frowned softly.

“Your leaving?” Hansel didn’t like thought of the other leaving he didn’t like the thought of bejng alone it was terrifying to him.

“Can I go with you?”

"I will stay here with you.." Zack said before he watched him slowly drift off and pass out.

"I was thinking about it," Hunter pointed out. "If I decide to go. You can go with me, but there may be times where I want to go on my own."

Cain wakes within a few minutes after the potion takes effect.

“Good boy.” He says sleepily his wounds healing rapidly leaving not a single scar on his perfect skin.

“Your being so good.” He smiles and scratches behind the others ear.

Hansel seemed to be disappointed as the other said that they wouldn’t always be at each others sides.

“Will you leave me with something to do?”

Zack moved to the scratches, as he did enjoy this feeling. The feeling of being liked even loved in a way. Looking at the man, he did have a question. "When will this collar be off or is pernament?" Zack asked.

"I would leave you a list to do while I was gone. I would also ask you to help Zack in any duties he may need help. Or Cain, " Hunter said. "Helping may not be something that i may not want you to do."

Cain frowned softly at the question.

“You will be keeping the collar on at all times unless I see fit to take it off.” Cain pulled his hand back and looked over to a clock.

“Are you hungry?” The master thought food sounded pretty good right now

Hansel’s eyebrows knitted in confusion.

“Why wouldn’t you want me to help the others? Do you mean in certain ways?” The vampire asked softly his stomach growling causing blush to rise to his cheeks.

"I guess you are right. You are the master," Zack said to him with a shrug of his shoulders. Hearing the question, he thought about it before his stomach growled.

"Yes, I am pretty hungry. I am ready to eat something.."

"Yes in certain ways. You are mine remember,". Hunter said. He had finished the meals for them, having add some blood to food for two of them. Taking it to table after grabbing cultery for two of them.

"Let's enjoy our food together for the time."

Cain smiled and kissed the others hand.

“And you are my handsome slave.” Helping the other to his feet he puts the empty vial in a drawer and gums softly.

“What would you like to eat?”

Hansel nodded softly.

“I know.” Hansel nearly drooled at the sight of the food.

“I can I start eating now?”

Zack moved about, and even moved a little away from him. Getting up onto his feet, as he stood there with him now. Hearing the question, he shrugged his shoulders.

"I am not picky really..." Zack answered. "Maybe some fruit maybe."

"Yes you are can start eating now," Hunter said as he sat at the table with his plate of food. Starting to eat his food, he watched his slave that was infront of him.

"Do eat, Hansel. Hansel i never really asked you. What happened with your life, like how long have you been a slave?" Hunter asked

Cain frowned as the other moved away from him.

“Don’t move away from me.” Cain demands wrapping an arm around the others waist pulling him close.

“Fruit is fine no meat?” The other asks curiously.

Hansel dug into the food occasionally stopping when he began to feel sick he got half way through his plate when he leaned back with a sigh unable to finish the rest.

“I’m full.” He mumbled softly.

“This is my first time being a slave.”

Zack fought against him for a moment but gave in. "Yes some cut up fruit would work out. Maybe..some bacon though," he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Your full? Well I am glad you ate well," Hunter said finishing off his own food before he took the other's plate from him.

"What was your life..before?" He asked.

“Don’t fight me, or you will get lashes.” The other earned the pup,leading the other to the kitchen he sits the other down and moves around the kitchen cutting up various fruits while cooking bacon the smell filling the room.

“How do you like your bacon?” The other asks loudly.

“I used to sing for people.” Hansel removes his glasses to clean them.

“All sorts of artistic things any thing you can name I did it.”

• Saga locked this topic