Chains, Leashes, and Collars (With Bloodbunny)

Ms.Flair

Akira laughed softly the boy getting cocky.

"And just what would you do to me." The boy hissed once more at the master. The man was still nervous and the plate before him was still full.

"I'm curious to see what you can do." The man was terrified but it was as if he couldn't control himself, as if he wanted to be punished.

Yui smiled softly.

"I choose a place that I had ordered from before, their collars are known to withstand quite alot." With a snap the collars were on the boys and Akira's tag was in Saki's hand.

"I didn't know if you wanted a tag since it might ruin the appearance of an o ring collar but o ring collars are so good for yanking."

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ms.Flair

Saki's eye twitched a little, as he looked over at Akira who was acting up at the moment. "I would punish you, depending on how much you are gonna push me and if you are gonna apologize now or later," Saki stated to him. "I am curious what you can do and how long you will last," Saki said after before his attention turned to Yui.

Akira clapped his hands, when he was happy when he saw the collars on their necks. Saki held the tag, as he moved to yank on Akira's collar for the moment. Saki slowly got up, as he yanked him around before yanked over the table. Keeping him over the table, as he moved the robe away to check his ass out.

"Yui, I am sorry but I may need to punish him at the table.."

Akira's eyes were focused on his master watching his every move.

"Seems reasonable." Wanting to push the other he took Yui's wine glass and took a sip from it cringing at the taste before putting it down.

"How long do you want me to last?...I'm sure you know all about me 'lasting' from my files."

Akira gasped his cheeks heating up as he was pulled around by the collar the boy secretly liking the lack of control. Another gasp escaped his lips as he was pressed to the table, the demon struggled as he was held in place.

Yui was shocked his usaul smile fading from his lips as he gently moved Oz closer to drink his blood as his own in his glass had been contaminated by Akira. With his lips against the others neck he pauses as he hears Saki speak.

"Please do." His voice was menacing and low.

It was very reasonable to him, not someone to mess with when it came to Saki. Before Saki had grabbed him, he had seen what he had just did. He hadn't said anything, but kept him there on the table while staring down at him. Shaking his head, as he gave his ass a hard smack across one cheek, the next cheek then both.

"You will some manners!" Saki yelled, his eyes flashing and showing anger in them.

Oz looked up, but couldn't when he felt those lips near his neck. "I promise that I wont misbehave like Akira~" Oz said.

Akira bit his arm muffling his moans as his cheeks were slapped, humiliation of enjoying the feeling began to set in as he hid his face. The demon was enjoying this, yet the master didn't know before he started surely he would change the means of punishment now.

"He seems to be enjoying that Saki...you truly have yourself an intresting slave."Yui commented.

"Be a good boy Oz and be quiet."

Yui licked Oz's neck and sank his fangs into the skin before beganing to drink the other's blood.

Saki didn't know that he was enjoying the feeling of being punished before Yui mentioned that. He stopped that, as he rubbed his ass slowly. "Damnit," Saki muttered before he lifted him from the table before pushing him to the floor with one swift movement. "Stay there. If you move, you can count on no meals.." Saki muttered with a roll of his eyes. He enjoyed the feeling, but he was still a little mad at himself.

Oz sighed, before he gasped out when felt those fangs in his neck. "M-master. your fangs feel like cold little needles.." Oz muttered.

Akira whimpered softly as he fought off arousal as the other rubbed his senstive stinging rear. Akira grunted as he hit the floor, looking up at Saki with pleading eyes as the soft heat brought on by the other demon.

"Master..." the cockiness in his voice was gone, he could have survived without food if he pleased. Sitting up the slave gently tugs on his pant leg wanting im closer as he was reminded of a previous dominant.

Yui pulled away from the slaves neck his hunger dashed by the situation.

"Perhaps you should get a chastity on him?"

The slave whimpered at the suggestion letting go of the master still much too embarrassed.

Saki wasn't looking at him, as he was working on his drink and his own food. As he ate his food, he wasn't paying any attention toward Akira. "What.." Saki muttered with a growl not looking at him for the moment. Feeling the tug, he was about kick him but decided against him. "Let go of me..." Saki ordered. "I don't want you touching me right now.."

Saki laughed a little, "That may be good for this situation. I may have to do that..." Saki said to Yui. "I should order one of those, or check the inventory of what we have."

Akira tugged on the demon gently once more.

"Pay attention to me." It was clear the demon's mind was somewhere else thinking back to his dominant that made him crave attention out of fear of abandonment.

Yui watched Akira as he gently rested his head on Saki's thigh. The man mouths.

"Take advantage of the situation he isn't in the right mind try to bond perhaps?" Yui pauses in thought trying to recall if he saw a chastity in their inventory recently.

"I did see one but im unsure if it would fit him if he got hard it would be very painful." The device appears in an unopened box and he slides it over to the other master.

"But in this situation that may be a good thing."

Saki tried to ignore Akira, even after feeling the tugging. Hearing those words, he let out a sigh. Saki set his utensils down, after he was done eating. "Just keep on ignoring him," Saki thought to himself. Saki saw what Yui was doing, as he read those lips from him. Saki thought about it, before he moved to touch Akira by the head. Ruffling his hair, but that was all of attention he was going receive for the time being.

"It might fit him," Saki said while he checked it over at the table. Going over it, before placing it back into the box. "We will have to see," Saki said. Saki slowly got up from the chair, "Akira I want you to clean the dishes. I cleaned most of the way, I want to do the rest. When you do that, come to my bedroom for your next task.." Saki said. "What are planning to do with Yui?"

Akira whined softly as he was ignored small tears gathering in his eyes.

"Master please." The males upper half was now across Saki's lap. As soon as the mans hair was ruffled he smiled softly and nuzzled into the touch.

"Thankyou...." Akira spoke softly a whimper escaping his lips as he stopped.

Akira watched the other examine the device with slight fear in his eyes, he truly hoped that the other would not use the device on him. As the other got up Akira slid off his lap with a groan of annoyance. Slowly getting to his feet he looked to the other as he was ordered.

"B...but I want to be by you."

Yui sighed softly.

"I can do it and I'll be twice as fast." Yui gently stroked Oz's hair.

"You on the other hand should rest after all that blood I took fron you earlier."

Saki was looking over at the device that was on the table, before looking back at Akira now. Hearing that, he would still make him do that. He was gonna say something but turned to Yui, who had offered to clean the ktichen for him. "You would do that?Fine, go ahead," Saki muttered.

"Yeah I think I need some rest. I feel..a little different..." Oz muttered. "I can take him to your room Yui while I go with Akira," Saki pointed out. "I thought you would have wanted yours waiting on your bed for you after your done."

"Yui. Why are you cleaning it? Akira still needs to punished," Saki said to Yui through telepathic messages. He was able to do that, since they were both in high power class or demon.

Akira pulled the other closer looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"What now?" He asked softly trying to get even closer to the other demon. If the other had took a closer look at the filehe would have known the perfect punishment for him. The demon didn't mind cleaning and rather enjoyed it.

Yui rolled up his sleeves and began gathering the dishes up before magically cleaning them and putting them away.

"Be gentle with him, he proably is a little weak." Yui replied to Saki's offer.

"No I tired him out earlier maybe tomorrow." Yui turned to Saki hearing him inside his head.

"Thats not proper punishment, thats a punishment for a child...he seemed awful humiliated when he was spanked maybe he really hates how he gets off on it maybe use that against him." He spoke in the others mind.

"That I dont know for sure actually. I was gonna go chill in my office, and I wouldnt mind...you coming with me," Saki mentioned to him. "I may need to look over your file some more though," Saki said to him.

Saki watched Yui clean up, as he moved to wrap his arm around him slowly. "I wouldnt harm him. That's your job," Saki said with a laugh. "Yeah, well I will be checking his file later too," Saki replied back to Yui message.

Saki started to walk with Akira, taking him along with him before he grabbed the device with him. "Oz come on," Saki said as Oz moved to start to follow him.

Akira nods softly.

"I'd like to come." Akira knitted his brows in confusion.

"Haven't you already read over it before choosing to keep me?" Akira seemed to relax a bit as the other'sarm went around him.

Yui chuckled softly.

"Which reminds me I need new whips and floggers." Yui rolled his sleeves down and fixed his shirt.

"I will be in my study if you need me." Yui waved softly as the others walked away.

Akira whimpered as the device was taken with them.

"Of course you can come with me Akira. We must spend some more time on our time, and try this out too," Saki said showing off the device that was in his hands. "I have read it over. I wanted to check it over again, to see if I can find something more about you," Saki explained to him.

"Oh yes. Those would be good to have around here.." Saki commented "Go ahead,' Saki said walking with Akira away. Oz didn't move with Akira, he moved to go Yui's side. Coming up, he immediately wrapped his arm around one of his arms.

"I want to be with you right now Master. Can I rest nearby you?" Oz asked Yui.

Saki led him to the bedroom,"I want you to stand by the bed. We are gonna try this on now," Saki said showing off the device. "This device will stop you..from having those bad erections you been having.."

Akira smiled softly hearing that they were going to spend more time togethed but quickly frowned when he said that they were going to try the device out.

"But master that will hurt...." but the slave didn't deny his master from putting it on him.

"Why don't you just ask me?"

Yui nodded softly.

"I'll order you one of each then too." Yui watched as Oz aprroached him and wrapped his arms around his muscular one.

"Your too cute, you know that?" Yui paused thinking about the others request for a moment.

"Fine, I can bring my laptop to my bedroom...but understand this is an honor to be in my room not a privilege."

Akira whimpered softly and stood by the bed playing with the edge of his robe.

'Do I have too? I don't like them." Akira said while looking sadly at the device.

"It may hurt but it may be something I need to do for you to behave," Saki said to him. "I may, but I am still looking it over," Saki said right after.

"Yes you do, " Saki said getting on his knees as he started to fondle Akira's package before he started to put it on. "This will help you from getting erections.."

"I know that. That's why I will be the perfect slave for you," Oz said to him. "Yes Master, I completely understand. I would never disrespect something like that.." Oz said before they had reached the room. "So what work do you do?"

"I don't want to." Feeling the other fondle his package he pushed his hips into his hands with a needy whine. As soon as the other began to put the device on him Akira whined and sqwirmed as the cold thick plastic of the device touched his cock. After the device was on Akira started to fumble with it trying to take it off only to discover it had a lock on it.

"Master..." the man whined the helplessness of the situation beganing to heat the demon up. Yet his cock strained hard against the plastic but it did not raise up against his belly causing the man to whince.

"Take it off." The slave pleaded.

Yui glanced at the slave.

" I'll be the one deeming you perfect if I see it fit." The man gave Oz's behind a firm squeeze.

"What do I do?" Opening the door he pulled the other to the bed and flopped onto it.

"I run a bdsm club in my spare time. " the room was full of bondage and bdsm gear on display and expensive furniture.

A hiss escaped from his lips, when he saw Akira play with the device. Grabbing his hands, holding him by the wrists. "I suggest not playing with that or you wont be ever getting any type of release from me. Oh yes, you wont be able to jerk off without my permission," Saki said.

"Why should I take it off Akira? What is your reasoning," Saki said moving to sit down on the bed with his arms crossing his chest before a file appeared in his hands.

It was Akira's.

=

Oz gasped out when he felt that hand on his ass, "Yes sir," Oz muttered under his breath. "Yes I am curious what my master does.." Oz said. Oz felt his body get yanked around before pulled onto the bed. Once on the bed, he noticed more about his new surroundings.

"You do? That is pretty cool. Does Saki, the other master cook there? His food tasted really good that he prepared..."

Akira whimpered as his hands were yanked away drom the device and held. His cheeks turned flushed by now showing off his embarrassment and arousal.

Akira stuttered as he began ro speak trying to reason with his master.

"I want to cum." He whimpers softly, he wanted to be touched he wanted release.

"I'll be a good boy....please."

Yui pulled out his laptop and began to search for floggers and whips.

"He does alot of cooking around the house." Yui muttered as he picked two whips and floggers and put a rush on the orders.

Holding his hands there, fo the moment while he stared at what of a mess of a slave he had. Hearing that, he laughed a little as he slowly let go of his hands. Saki didn't stop laughing, he laughed for few more moments before he stopped. "You want to cum?That a mighty big priveledge here.." Saki whiined. "If you promise to be good, I will take this off. I still need to trust you."

"Thats good since you don't have to worry about hiring a chef. You got one here in the house," Oz said but sighed out as he tried to get closer to the man. When that didn't happened, he wrapped the robe more around him before a grabbed a pillow to snuggle into while he laid there.

Akira flushed bright red quickly looking away from the other as he still holded his hands hearing the other laugh his stomach clenched tightly.

"What can i do?" He bites his lip as he looks to the other demon.

Yui finally finished with the laptop and laid down beside the slave spooning him, cuddling up to the smaller body he shuts his eyes resting but not sleeping.

"Your honestly too cute." Yui's fingers played with the edge of the robe.

"You promise me that you will be a good boy. If you do promise that, you will only have to wear a cock ring. IF you arent,that goes back on. Simple as that Akira,and I am little disappointed that you never tried my food," Saki said. "Can you promise me that?"

"Thank you," Oz said to the compliment. "Will I be coming to work with you or working there for you? Or Am more a house pet,where I wont be going out with you.."

Akira whimpered softly and nodded.

"I promise to be good." He didn't want the cock ring either but it was better then this device.

"It's not that I didn't want to try it." As if on que his stomach growled. The demon's cheeks turned a deeper red as he stared at the ground.

Yui peppered kisses on Oz's neck.

"You want me to bring you?" The man chuckled.

"Everyone would be all over you." Yui paused and thought.

"Maybe after I know I can trust you."

• Saga locked this topic