The lions den (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

“A nice seafood restaurant outside of town” Yu explained as he helped Ayme in and tucked him in with a blanket and a pillow. He got himself in and started driving the vamp relaxed.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Litid gave a snicker as he watched Ayme get swaddled up. He covered his mouth coyely to keep the elder twin from hearing his giggles.

" I haven't had good seafood in awhile. Do you all go there often?" Litid asked, trying to keep conversation and playing with Yukie and Sin.

“I take them every year for their birthday” Yu replied with a chuckle as he drove carefully the rain coming down hard. “It’s the first place I took them after I found them half starved”

"Ah! That's right your boys' birthday is coming up!!" Litid suddenly looked a little deflated. He felt terrible that he had actually forgotten the twins birthday.

He didn't even have a present ready for them this year! And the ones he did have he had locked away. It wasn;t many but every time he saved enough from his allowance and checks from little odd jobs, Litid would go out and buy a present for the both of them for their birthday or christmas.

“Mmh well to be fair it is today but they usually like celebrating when I have my day off from work and we can go outside and enjoy the sunlight or go to the aquarium” Yu explained as he smiled and ruffled aymes hair who looked like he was miserable as he huffed and moved away not liking how horrid the pregnancy was on his body.

Litid gave a week smile, but that didn't make him feel better at all.

" Well maybe later I can make it up to you both after we get back home?" Litid offered the twins.

“Well, if you want we can get a gift after we are done” Yu replied with a smile as he stopped and parked outside of the restraunt.

Litid gave a sad little nod and stepped out of the car, unbuckling Yukie and followed inside.

The albino was quick to pull up his jacket hood and kept close to the group. It was one thing to be out and about with the Cullens' but now.... He had to be careful, Litid could easily attract attention that would definately not be wanted.

“Don’t worry...I won’t let anyone touch my family” Yu replied as he got their table and got them seated.

Litid sat Yukie beside him and mumbled, " That's not what I'm worried about..."

Once receiving a menu, Litid reached for his, but the waiter paused and stared at him. The albino pulled the hood up a bit higher. The waiter began to sputter and tried to apologize.

" I-I'm sorry It's just you so--" She stuttered

Litid waved at her with an understanding but embarrassed smile as a few other customers began to stare " It's fine it happens often enough."

"Can i have a picture please!?" The waiter asked excitedly.

" Um w-well I'd rather--"

" Hold on! I'll be right back!" ANd like that she was gone.

“Want me to chew them out?” Yu asked as he frowned not liking his employees being so improper the male not pleased by what he saw as Ayme glared at him.

“I don’t want you making a scene in public if you discipline them take them to your office” Ayme reminded Yu who nodded and continued looking at his menu yukie now a toddler happily drawing on his place at Ayme glad he had put yukie in a larger set of clothes.

Litid nodded quickly. " Ayme's right. Yelling at them in front of customers is disrespectful to your other guests and are signs of a bad manager. It dehumanizes them. B-besides, this happens ... alot. So it's not--" He was cut off as the waiter came back with her phone.

Litid gave a nervous smile and slowly stood, another worker close behind to take the picture for her. A flash and a click later, the waiter was thanking Litid, and Litid was nodding and waving her off, saying it was no trouble despite the embarrassed flush on his cheeks.

He sat back down, and pulled the hood back over himself again. " That... wasn't so bad... " Litid said trying to keep the atmosphere light and move off from the incident

“It’s not allowed for various reasons!” Yu mumbled as he got up and went back to the kitchen dragging the employees back to his office as Ayme sighed.

“Yu likes to keep his friends and family safe hence why there’s no photos allowed by staff he’s worried it might cause trouble if the photos are badly received, or put online...since he can’t age it also might cause problems for you if you don’t age and it would mean moving around a lot more” Ayme explained knowing Yu wasn’t trying to be mean but was also trying to allow litid to be allowed to go out in public without being harassed and due to the photo incident with. Him and yukie...well he knew why Yu was upset. “Back when we first met...we let someone take a photo of us...it caused a lot of problems and Yu got hurt because of it...now he’s more protective so we won’t get hurt again”

" I understand that .... trust me. When it's just me, Jasper and Alice, people like to stare and ask me for pictures.... or they'll want to ask alot of questions...." Litid explained. " But I don't think they realize what they do when they ask you know..." Rubbing his arm, Litid continued on. " I guess I should be glad, since it wasn't like the bullying when we were little, so I don't want anybody to get in trouble because they were curious."

Litid gave a laugh as his face flushed with a new blush, " Alice said if I was a girl, nobody would approach me about it, saying people are more sensitive to girls' privacy, so she made me dress like a girl for a week but that caused problems with Jasper, alot of boys wanted to talk and flirt with me. And he always had to step in...so that stopped short..... Though she does like to dress me up every now and again still just for the look or to see if something will fit her."

“...they won’t be bothering us again” Yu replied with a sigh as he looked at Ayme. “Is the kid still kicking hard?” Yu asked worried about how hard the pregnancy was on Ayme since yukie had almost died and it was by pure luck he didn’t and Ayme could spare so much blood at the tine.

" you really didn't need to go to the trouble ..... " Litid mumbled looking down at the table. This is why he hated going out in public.

When the attention was diverted to Ayme, Litid was more then grateful for the distraction. He turned to the two and focused on them instead, being sure Yukie didn't spill his crayons or Sin didn't try to throw his things to the floor

“...it’s leaving bruises like sin did” Ayme mumbled the elder twin sipping some water as he looked at Yu who sighed.

“Litid, do you know how to drive?” Yu asked gently as he looked at the three watching yukie draw a pretty fairy.

Litid nodded slowly. " Y-yes but I haven't a license.... I've practiced in parking lots with Carlsie and Alice but... I never went for my license..."

Then he thought about why Yu asked that. " Is.... is everything ok?!" He asked in a hushed voice.

“I need to take Ayme home to rest but I can’t keep skipping feeding yukie and sin, so could you stay with them and eat dinner and then get a taxi to take you home?” Yu asked already sending Ayme out to the car as he set his wallet in the diaper bag. “My card is in the wallet order dessert then head home” he added before leaving with Ayme.

"T-thank you!!" Litid called out as they left.

He ordered food for the kids and then himself, quickly ate and let them order whatever dessert they pleased and took it out with them into the cab, and headed back home.

" Did you both enjoy dinner at least?" He asked as he walked them to the front door

“Yes...” yukiereplied clinging to litid not liking the blood smell that covered the house as he looked inside the lights on but the house looking creepy as Yu sat on a chair looking heartbroken a small body laying on a doctors table covered by a sheet.

“...I couldn’t save him...it just ripped out of him” Yu whispered shaking slightly as he looked away from litid yukie snuggling into his older brother.

Litid stood silent.

The sound of his glass heart, slowly cracking and then shatters as the tears roll down his white cheeks. It started as sharp shallow in takes but soon it grew into loud blood curdling sobs.

Litid collapsed onto the ground, his body shaking with his cries as he hugged himself and doubled over. It wasn't long before Jasper had made it acrossed and came busting through the door. He knelt beside Litid, gentle hands on the albino's back and then lifting the younger into his arms.

The next few days passed in a blur, between funeral arragments, getting supplies for the new baby and dealing with his own nearly broken mental state, Litid wasn't much for speaking to anyone. He cared for his new baby at Yu's home. The albino was getting himself and the baby dressed in Ayme's room. The albino hummed a lullaby in his home land's language as he did so to the baby.

“...did you choose a name for my son yet” Yu asked standing in the doorway as he looked away not yet ready to meet the child who murdered his mate. “...Ayme wanted him to be named by you....he left afew books and letters...despite what happened he was excited for the child” Yu mumbled the man dressed in all black and mourning still leaving yukie and sin to the care of esme fir afew days since he couldn’t look at yukie without breaking down.

• Saga locked this topic