The lions den (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Alice drove cautiously but swiftly to get back to the house as quickly as possible. When she stepped in, she'd see Carlsie, Esme, and Jasper speaking with Ayme, the atmosphere heavy and tense. "...hey.... everything alright? Yukie is with a .... new guest. They should be here soon..."

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

“...I’ll go wait outside for them” ayme replied as he went and sat outside ten minutes later the three pulling up yukie during the drive having told Yu everything as he walked over to Ayme and just held and hugged him tightly.

“Sin bag is heavy” yukie mumbled carrying the child and the bag as the infant snuggled into yukie adoringly.

Jasper eyed the new man critically. He moved back upstairs to Litid.

Once up there, the albino was awake again, sitting on the window seat in his room. "Whoose that man with Yukie and Ayme?" He asked, as he watched them all outside.

Jasper came to stand behind him, "I couldn't tell you, I came up to check on you the moment he arrived."

“...can I come in?” Yukie asked the infant babbling away as the younger twin waited out in the hallway.

Litid turned and his eyes instantly fell on the baby. He broke into a little grin, getting up and reaching for the tiny child. "Can I hold him? He's so cute!" Litid squealed

“It’s only fitting his uncle holds him” yukie replied with a chuckle as he handed litid sin, the child cooing and eating its hand. “Aymes outside talking to Yu, soon you’ll be an uncle of two” yukie admitted sitting on a chair with a happy sigh.

Litid happily took the baby, but froze the moment Yukie stated he was the child's uncle.

Jasper snatched Sin before Litid collapsed on the bed. ".... what?" The albino stared blankly at his little brother a moment, Jasper handing back the baby before it could get fussy from being jolted around.

Litid looked at the child.... There was no denying, the child definitely looked like his little brothers.... " W-who's the father?! How did--"

“Ayme and I.. well we fooled around I got knocked up then we met Yu who helped us” yukie replied giving his twin the softer version of the story as he sat on the bed. “...we lived with Yu after that he took good care of us and he adopted sin treats him like his own...he’s going to be a great father to aymes baby also if he decides to keep it”

Litid couldn't do anything but stare.... his baby brothers already having babies of their own he wasn't much older then them, he was barely 17! The albino sighed... what else could he do be try and be supportive. "How soon as Ayme due?"

“Not sure he’s being stubborn and won’t say, hopefully not for awhile” yukie replied as he laid on the bed and made kissy faces at his child who squealed and giggled in return.

Litid played with the child, setting him gently on his back on his bed.

Jasper smiled at the sight. "Children look good on you... both of you." Litid turned a glowing red and sputtered.

“Well I’m glad you think so” yukie replied as he watched litid a little uneasy since it had been so long since he had seen him. “I don’t exactly trust anyone else other then litid my brother and my mate so I have to ask you all not to touch him” yukie replied being firm about who was near his baby.

Jasper gave a nod. "Understandable..." he had no intention of touching the child unless necessary to begin with. Being near them made him.... uneasy.

"Whose your mate?" Litid asked as he tickles.the little baby's tiny toes.

“That would be me, my name is Yu” Yu replied with a kind smile as he knocked lightly already halfway in the room the child reaching for Yu automatically.

Jasper bristled at the sudden presence. Litid felt the heat take over his face, and with his white skin... it showed all too well. The albino felt his throat bob with a hard swallow, but his mouth had gone dry.

“Sorry to intrude but it’s time for the little princes feeding and nap so I’ve come to fetch him” Yu explained as he picked the child up and carried him downstairs making himself at home already.

Jasper eyed the newcomer in disdain. Litid had to cover his face. The red touched his scalp and made his roots look a little pink. You'd think growing up around a bunch of vampires, Litid would be immune to others charm. But nope. Litid was now as helpless as a school boy with a crush

“He’s really wonderful with sin” yukie admitted with a smile smirking a little as he noticed how pink his brother was. “If you really like him you should ask him out on a date”

Litid whipped his red face at his brother."I can't do that!! He's yours and Ayme's mate! No nononono!" Litid shook his head at that.

How could he possibly ask Yu for a date?! One he hardly knew the man, two he was already woth his little brothers, and three he was his new nephew's father as far as Litid's concerned! "No I couldn't possibly ask that."

“Well then come over and have dinner at our house tomorrow” yukie replied with a smile as he snuggled into litid. “Yu’s going to work In the labs with carslie.” Yukie explained.

Litid carded his fingers through Yukie's hair and hummed. "Ok... Jasper your alright with that right?" Litid asked looking to the elder.

No in fact he didn't like the idea at all... but Litid wanted to reconnect with his little brothers and it wouldn't do anyone any good to cause tension and animosity between them. Still after Yukie had suggested that the albino ask out a clearly much older man, Jasper felt uneasy and a swell of procetiveness knotted in his belly. " I'm not comfortable with it... but I won't stop. Just call if you start feeling .... on edge." And with that Jasper left the room

“My...seems I’ve struck a nerve” yukie admitted as he relaxed Ayme coming into the room and joining his twin with a sigh.

“I hate you for telling him” Ayme mumbled not happy his mate knew his secret.

Litid gave a sigh at Yukie. Once Ayme came into the room, Litid opened his arms to comfort the other twin. Some things you just never grow out of.

"Mad about Ayme?" He asked his he turned his petting to his other brother

“No mad yukie told Yu I was pregnant it wasn’t his place considering I don’t know if I want to keep it” Ayme explained as he snuggled deeper into his older brothers arms having missed litid.

"Why wouldn't you want to? Yukie tells me he's taking very good care of the both of you... " Litid said. While he wouldn't stop his little.brother it didn't stop him from trying to tall him out of getting rid of the baby. "If .... if you really don't want it, I could .... I could take care of it..." Litid offered his face a nice red again

• Saga locked this topic