The lions den (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Litid gently lead his head on top of Ayme's head. "I didn't want to leave. I came here to stay with you two for a little bit... but your mate is here ... I didn't want to be in the way."

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

“...Yu really doesn’t mind in fact he was more like a guardian to us at first but, yukie wanted a mate so he pushed for one and Yu agreed...he had been alive a long time and was lonely” Ayme explained as he gently picked up a book well illustrated by himself the book showing pictures of their travels. “He took us to Iceland to look for you”

Litid had to let out a soft giggle. "Why would you search there first? I was six when I was taken from there, I wouldn't have much reason to go back." He commented looking at the pictures. "I see you've had time to practice drawing alot then over the years"

“It kept me sane...also helped me remember things” Ayme added as he looked at litid. “Did you think of any names yet for your baby?” He asked softly relaxing a little.

Litid was wide eyed a moment, but then gave a chuckle. " No I haven't, I don't even know if it's a boy or girl.... but I'll think of something when they're born.... it makes the name more special..." He sat himself beside Ayme, leaning against his leg since the younger was on a stool. " It's how my mother named me.... at least that's what she told me before she was killed. Heh heh, I wonder what she'd say if she knew I was already taking on a child...." Litid mused mostly to himself.

The albino looked up at Ayme, " Do you want an open adoption? You know have the baby know who you are but say... like an uncle or cousin until they're a little older?"

“...I don’t want to be in it’s life really, if you could just say I’m an old friend” ayme admitted as Yu knocked lightly peeking in.

“Want to go out and eat with us? Yukie feels like lasagna” Yu admitted the infant pilling and playing with yus face as the child giggled and screamed cutely at the soft hair.

Litid turned and gave a nervous smile. "That sound lovely. If your sure I won't be a bother." He turned back to Ayme, "C'mon then, I'm sure you must be starving..." Litid stood and took hold of Ayme's hand.He looked at their intended fingers and his smile got just a little wider. "I haven't held your hand in so long.... but I'm still whiter then you." He snuckered

“And I doubt that will ever change” Ayme mumbled as he blushed and followed litid his smile growing as he watched Yu pick up yukie who was clearly an angry toddler at the moment.

" Would you like me to hold one of them?" Litid offered as he held up his arms open to take on of the little ones.

But he still couldn't look Yu in the eye, and his face was so red, the albino's hair looked a little pink again.

“Only if you can start looking me in the eyes” Yu replied as he waiting for litid the male playing a power move.

Litid gave a little whimper and slowly looked up at the other. His arms faltered a little, and his blush just got worse the longer he kept looking at Yu.

Litid wanted to turn and look to Ayme, to silently plead for help.

“Good boy” Yu replied kissing litids cheek as he handed yukie off not wanting the infant to be dropped as yukie snuggled litid and held onto him tightly.

Litid stood frozen as he was handed Yukie.The kiss felt cold, but still set his poor heart a flutter... then what Yu said finally registered and the albino turned and called out, " I-I'm not a dog!"

ANd for the first time, Litid pouted at the elder... at anybody for that matter. Childish yes, but being the 'oldest' brother of the three of them, Litid kept in mind he needed to set an example for the twins, so he never allowed himself to misbehave or lash out, or any typical childish tantrums.

But having Yu speak to him like that... set a little knot in his stomach. and without thinking he voiced it. But nearly right after the words left his lips, Litid's eyes were instantly on the floor and held Yukie just a little tighter for security and comfort.

“Hold him to tight and he will bite” ayme mumbled the older twin skipping on his shoes tiredly as he sat on a chair Yu snickering at how cute litid was being and walked over offering to help but backing off at aymes glare.

“Goodness our house is full of gumpiness” Yu replied in a cute singsong voice to sin who cooed and giggled a little.

Litid gave a little snicker. " You've bitten me before when you were little remember?" He smiled down at Yukie and booped his little nose. " I think it's going to confuse poor Sin every time you get little. Though I suppose it'll be easier to get you into the bath now won't it?"

“It might” ayme replied as he laughed a little and looked at his brother who huffed cutely and looked away.

Litid gave a little kiss and then blew a rasberry into Yukie's cheek. " No need to get fussy." Litid scolded playfully.

But his teasing was cut off when his stomach gave a loud grumbling signally how hungry he was. The albino didn't think he could be anymore embarrassed today... but he was wrong. " um... sorry I uh... didn't finish lunch this afternoon..." He mumbled

“Well that’s why we are getting ready to go out and eat dinner” Yu replied as he grabbed the diaper bag and looked at yukie. “Choose an age and stick with it while we go out to dinner” he replied firmly to yukie who huffed and hid in litids arms.

" What's wrong with him being little? I like it, I get to hold him and not worry about dropping him anymore." Litid answered and snuggled the little tot in his arms happily. " ANd with you this tiny, you and Sin can share clothes the albino snickered

“He tends to forget his choice when going out and changes his age a lot...it makes people confused and scared” Ayme explained gently as yukie looked at Ayme who raised a brow and shrugged. “...nothing we do is normal, if they find it weird we don’t need to visit them or anyone else” Ayme explained knowing his brother was worried about weirding out the Cullen’s and litid.

Litid didn't much understand, but given all the recent things happening this afternoon, Litid wouldn't question it. This isn't one of the stranger things that's happened so far today so ...meh. He could roll with it

“Litid do you have any allergies?” Yu asked looking at the human as he offered to take yukie from litid.

Litid shook his head, " Not that Carlsie has told me.... He has me do check ups for it every few years to see if any develop, but no I don't think so."

When Yu held out for Yukie, Litid looked close to heart brake, " I can hold him a bit longer... please?"

“...alright” Yu replied carrying sin out to the car as he buckled him in Ayme following close behind.

Litid gave a quiet thank you and a little smile, giving Yukie a little nuzzle into his squishy cheek.

He settled his little brother in the back next to him and buckled him in as well. " There all buckled back here then. If I can ask where are we going?"

• Saga locked this topic