The lions den (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

“...I created them...when I did I promised I would always care for them” Yu whispered as he just rocked Sin. “I chose my mates when I met them while I was out in the woods...they where alone so I took them” Yu admitted looking at litid. “I thought they where alone...I was young and lonely never did I think they belonged to someone. So I took them home, after that they ran away after I turned them....and a year later I found them barely surviving they came back to me and I promised never to let them go.”

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Litid looked to the ground, holding the child close to his chest. He hadn't a clue as to what the future held for the little family. And he hadn't a clue as to what to expect when they arrived in Japan! He'd only ever been to Iceland and America. And while America had bigger and louder cities, it was at least similar to Iceland with it's country side.... wide and spacious fields. Mountains that broke through the clouds... But Japan.... He had heard Japan was so much different then either home he previosly had... and to know that Ayme's body was being .... tampered with? The news didn't sit well with him all.

But who was he to say anything anymore? He was the weak and meek little human who couldn't even handle being in the sun for more than a few hours on a good day!

“...you’ll go with us right?” Yukie asked softly as he smiled at litid Yu standing to the side not wanting to force litid back to his home.

“It’s your choice” Yu replied with a smile as he gently kissed yukies head and moved over to litid kissing his head gently before grabbing a coat. “I’m heading out hunting” he added with a small smile.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Saga locked this topic