The lions den (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

“The boys seemed to enjoy the food and the safety they felt where we lived...I was home often since I owned my own little clinic and it was easier to care for them” Yu explained lighting a cigarette to smoke. “In my culture we have a family shrine and most are cremated” he added moving away to smoke away from his child and litid. “I’ve been wondering if it would be best to move back...and have that community the twins grew up in they wouldn’t have to worry about standing out of feeling different...you would fit in there pretty well”

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Litid was ... surprised to say the least....

" I understand that I'm taking care of your son as my own, and I'm flattered you'd offer to take me.... but I couldn't just leave the Cullens... they adopted us and took care of me.''

Litid looked to the car that pulled up that would soon show his family stepping out to pay respects. He turned back to Yu. " If your serious, can I have some time to think about it?"

“...I’m not unreasonable of course you may have time to think about it, but I’d like to take my son with me...I want him to have his father in his life” Yu replied watching as the Cullen’s got out.

Hearing that, Litid held Hjarat a little tighter against him.

That wasn't fair! While the albino didn't have the heart to keep Hjarat and Yu apart, Litid was promised the child. ANd Yu wasn't exactly giving him a choice! It was either stay in the states and give up the child who was promised to him and was already growing attached to, or leave the family that took him in and loved him forever!

Litid was distracted for most fo the service because of the now heavy choice he'd have to make.

He went to bed that night, Hjarat fast asleep in his little crib that sat in what is now Litid's room in Yu's house.... he sat up in bed and went to the side of the crib, just staring at the little baby boy. The albino wanted to keep his brother's son.... it was all he had of Ayme now. And Yukie was still distraught over loosing his twin to, so for the albino to kep his brother away from his nephew was unfair to....

" Your very lucky little one... you haven't a clue how hard life is going to be..." Litid whispered his he stroked a pale finger softly against a soft little cheek.

“...if you want him to stay with you...lll make sure Yu doesn’t force your hand” yukie replied his neck covered in kinky bruises and bite marks.

Litid sighed heavily. " it's not that simple Yukie.... it's not just about me or the three of us anymore. I can't ask him not to want his child. "

Litid lifted himself from the side of the crib, picking up the sleep ing baby and holding him out to Yukie. " I can't sleep, would you mind putting him to bed with you and Sin tonight? I just want to take a walk and tire myself out.... I'll take him back to my room when I come back and I won't be very long...please?"

“...my room is occupied...sins over at esme’s“ yukie replied having been spending quality time with Yu. “Just leave him at esmes...yu’s to drunk to remember anything”

Litid scowled at that. He understood grieving and that everyone had a different process, but when habe not just one but two children.... although maybe that's why Yu accepted him so easily he was free and easy labor.

No other reason to keep somebody like Litid otherwise.

"Nevermind, I think I'll just sit on the balcony for awhile...." and with that the albino went to his window to let in the night air

“Don’t be hard on him he’s grieving...if I can help I will” yukie replied as he looked at the child. “Put him in the nursery and I’ll watch him” he replied softly offering to take the child and snuggle him a sort of loneliness in his eyes.

Litid hesitated. He knew well he could trust Yukie, but the younger grieving just as much if not more so then the rest of them.

After a moment, Litid held open one arm as he held the baby in the other. "If your lonely, you know my bed and arms are open to you. They have been ever since we were little.... Heh you remember how you both would sneak into my bedroom to come cuddle with me all time?"

“...I miss that” yukie replied taking the child as he snuggled it close. “Go and relax” he mumbled not liking remembering how much he missed Ayme as he went back to yu’s bedroom tucking the child in beside sin who carslie had brought back so he could go hunt.

Litid smile faltered a little as Yukie took the child and left instead.

Once both had disappeared, Litid began to cry once more. Quiet, shaking sobs as the albino curled in on himself in his little chair. A hand gave his shoulder a squeeze and he jumped and ready to scream. Another hand covered his mouth to keep in his cry.

Jasper?

Litid found those familiar eyes he had grown to take comfort in. Jasper took his hand away and gave his younger brother a sad smile. Litid whimpered before he flung himself at the elder, hugging him tight.

"We've missed you at the house..." I've missed you... Jasper commented as they both sat in the chair. He had maneuvered the albino into his lap, Litid's head resting in the crook of his neck. "Alice has been asking about everyday...."

Litid smirked, "and you've been off in your own hiding in a tree stalking me?"

“If your going to break into my home you don’t get to complain about seeing me in boxers” Yu mumbled clearly half awake as he went to the kitchen making a bottle and holding sin who was quite fussy and upset. “Damn kid won’t sleep at night” he mumbled only noticing jasper by smell not really seeing what the two were doing or what was going on as the microwave beeped and he took the kid back with him to bed to feed him and try to sleep yukie peekingndownstairs to make sure Yu wasn’t so tiered he forgot he was caring for a baby.

Litid jumped and gave a Littie squeak of surprise. Jasper didn't say any retort as yes he was technically breaking into the other home.

"Yukie, how's Hjarat?" Litid asked once he settled his rapidly beating heart. He moved from the elders lap to climb the stairs to his little brother leaving the two others downstairs.

Jasper looked at the tiny fussy baby. Though it made him comfortable, he offered politely, " I can calm him for you .... to help him sleep if you'd like..."

“He sleeps well didn’t wake up to sins yelling” yukie replied as he looked at his brother the vamp wearing a simple nightgown as he lead him to yus private room a small crib beside the bed Yu clearly having his fair share of nights watching the kids.

“Mmh I’d rather have him fussy he’s got a terrible fever...I’m hoping it burns itself out and he cools down” Yu replied as he looked at the child who was still upset and unhappy. “If it doesn’t break by morning I’ll be taking him to the hospital...though I hate to he’s lost some weight and is always sickly I don’t need the suspicion.”

Jasper gave a nod, and sat in silence. "..... so... when do you plan to leave for Japan?" He asked after a little while. "Are you really sure you want to take on our Snow child? You've already seen how much he tries to distance himself. He cares a great deal for the child, and wants to take care of the baby, but Litid is very .... let's say delicate..."

“Well I plan on taking a trip back to check in on my home and take care of afew things.” Yu admitted finally getting sin to settle and stop screaming. “Litid is Welcome to go with me or stay...I won’t separate Hjarat from him if he chooses to live with you guys...and of course we will visit often”

"But Litid is the same. He's an orphane all three were. He knows what it feels like to not have your parents with you. He wouldn't put your child through that. " Jasper countered. "Litid puts everybody else before himself. He'd suffer a thousand times over before he'd let his nephew go without his parents. And the boy has already lost one. " Jasper stood from the chair.

"What do you really think of him first off... I see your curious about him. After all you've dealt with his younger brothers for a few years but what about Litid?"

“...I have a sexual and romantic interest towards him but as much as I like to tease him I won’t pursue it because...well I don’t think he’s a right fit he’s much closer to you...that being said, I wouldn’t be against you taking my place as the boys father if you two end up together” Yu added sitting down but still rocking the child. “To be fair...I need to go home to my own country and grieve and properly bury my mate...so I’m not sure on where this family is going.”

Jasper snorted. "While I'm flattered you think so, Litid and I are not compatible. Alice and I .... are more romantically involved then we let on. But Litid ...... Litid believes he's impossible to love despite being starved for it. "

Turning his head turn to the stairs, hearing the albino cominf back down, "Take him with you.... be patient with him. Give him new experiences ..... once you've grieved of course. Just keep in touch." And with that he disappeared....

Litid had come back down, carrying a sleepy but hungry Hjarat. " .... where did Jasper go?"

“He went home giving his blessing for you to leave with me tomorrow morning” Yu replied with a smile as he continued rocking sin who had woken back up hungrily.

Litid was .... surprised. He smiled "heh he must finale be tired of looking after me so much. " he joked, but there was a hint of melancholy in the tone, oddly accepting. "I should go pack then. When do we leave?" Litid asked as he dug through the cabinets for another bottle, Hjarat starting to fuss and whine

“We need to be on the road at six am the plane ride is long but we can cut it into a three day trip” Yu explained as he gently kissed litids head. “I’m glad you will be going home with me...it makes me very happy” he whispered gently hugging litid.

The albino froze when he felt lips on his head and arms arpund his body. His poor heart hammering against his chest. Despite all that was happening, that school boy crush had yet to leave Litid. And of course it choose to remind Litid it was still there at the worst time, as he felt a shiver run down his spine.

"I um...I-I-I ....I'll try to stay out of yo-your way then!" He stuttered out, grabbed the bottle and ducked into the kitchen to make up Hjarat's bottle.

“You don’t need to avoid me... I plan on taking things slow” Yu replied as he looked after litid before hearing a sudden blood curdling scream coming from yukies room.

• Saga locked this topic