The lions den (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Our time at the orphanage was quiet and...in a way different from others when we met mother we couldn’t believe how beautiful she was and how different at the same time the fact she wanted all three of us was strange but we tried not to question it or misbehave growing up where we had had made us all quite thin so to be treated with kindness was both strange and in a way made us thirst for more. “...it’s very green here” Yukie whispered as he sat between his two brothers him and Ayme looking identical while his elder was different and had a beauty like his new mother their pale skin matching beautifully as the two sat quietly in the back seat.

(Yukie and Ayme)

ee60f6604d29f2d0ba199ca0fece7a41.jpg

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Litid sat and made sure his younger brothers belts where locked together securely. He was just as surprised as he younger brothers when someone came in to adopt them. Him especially. But to see the woman Litid was reminded of his birth mother. They both looked so similar... it scared him.

He turned to look out the window seeing green fields and lush forest, but the sun wasn't shinning. Not very often it seemed anyway. "Yes .... you and Ayme will enjoy playing outside now." He offered to his little brothers with a smile.

Maybe things .... we're finally getting better...

“...we wouldn’t know what to touch and what to not touch outside” yukie replied as he smiled and snuggled into his elder brother adoring him just a little more then normal. “There’s so many new things we might hurt the wildlife” yukie also added as he poked at Ayme who was quite sleepy.

Litid patted his head, "well I'm sure the wildlife will jeep away from us so you needn't worry on that.... And don't poke Ayme he's sleepy so let him sleep." Litid gently took the hand poking his snoozing younger brother to give him some peace and did his best to keep Yukie entertained for the remainder of the drive.

But before they reached the house, Litid did wake up Ayme to let him see the extensive driveway leading to the big house they would be staying in. The albino had to gasp in wonder.

He was already counting his lucky stars for being so blessed to be adopted by their new mother. The large house a huge yard with woods to explore for the boys. Litid couldn't believe his and his younger brothers' luck...

“It’s got a lot of windows” yukie admitted as Ayme yawned sleepily and looked around confused.

“Where are we?” Ayme asked litid not remembering getting in the car awhile back as he moved his bag in his lap.

Their mother spoke at this point, her voice a soft whisp in the wind, "your home..." she said with a serene smile. She beckoned the three children inside to meet the rest of the family. Litid took hold of both the twins hands. He was nervous. Though the twins accepted him and this new mother of theirs with open arms.... How would the others here see him? The albino was more terrified of leaving his little brothers alone more than anything else. He knew how it felt to be abandoned and Litid never wanted the boys to feel that loneliness... it was suffocating at times.

“...your all so old looking” yukie blurted out upon seeing everyone as he blushed and suddenly hid behind litid embarrassed by what he had just said and of course was a little afraid he had made them angry.

Litid stood stalk still when Yukie hid behind him. And back to the orphanage we go-- one of the others had come to inspect him closer. Litid felt his heart drop to his little tummy and wanted to run, scream, hide and cry all at once. It was another woman, her hair short and choppy, almost like a pixie cut but a little wilder. Her aura didn't read as terrifying but her eyes.... that's what had the albino shaking in his shoes.

Though he shook, he didn't care move away from his youngest brother....

But this new girl, after a few moments, met his pink eyes with a smile and patted his head. "Well aren't all of you just a group of cuties...where did you find them?" The girl looked to their new mother.

“...why are they all so scary looking?” Yukie asked softly whispering in litids ear not knowing the others had super hearing as he looked to Ayme who was slightly fascinated.

“....you all are vampires aren’t you?” Ayme asked having been deeply involved with mystery and old legends as he smirked and looked at Alice before poking her cheek a little. “Your cold but not dead so it rules out zombies but I guess vampires in old books wouldn’t be recorded as cold since most wouldn’t have wanted to touch them and the corpses that where investigated would have been cold from death anyways.”

The older adults looked surprised. Litid was even more terrifed out of his mind. He reached for Ayme's little arm shakily and tucked him behind him with Yukie. Little tears were begining to fall. His breathing was becoming far to quick for a normal human. The white in his eyes, turned pink from holding in the tears and his pink iris' began to darken a little.

" He's getting upset...Jasper, calm him will you." Esme asked, growing concerned for the boy. 'Jasper' stepped forward, motioning for Alice to move aside as he looked at the little albino. Jasper knealt down and stared at the boy. Litid felt.... like he had just been dunked in water... but it wasn't water exactly.... it was warm, calm. His shaking slowed to a near stop. But he still dared not move as his brothers' shield. But his .... his eyes rolled back into his head before his knees buckled and Litid was out. Jasper held out his arms to catch him

" .... that wasn't supposed to happen..." The vampire stated simply. He looked back at the a tall blonde " Carslie.... will he be alright?". Esme looked over his shoulder at the boy, concern even more etched into her features. Alice patted Jasper's shoulder. They all looked to Carslie. Esme picked up the twins in hopes to keep them calm and comforted.

“He should be fine...it’s been a long day, it would be best to take him inside and tuck him into bed for the meantime” carslie replied with a soft smile as he took litid and carried him up to their prepared rooms. “It will be an adjustment so try not to be to touchy or overwhelming” he added as the twins looked at esme confused.

“Are we going to be your dinner?” Ayme asked as yukie poked at Esme’s face fascinated by his brothers theory as he giggled a little and continued poking her cheek.

Esme had to let out a laugh. " No no nothing like that at all..." Alice piped in, " You can think of us as 'vegetairan' vampires.... well more like we don't have a taste for curious little boys." She snickered, poking Yukie's own cheek as the small one had done to Esme.

Esme had put the boys down at this point and suggested that Alice take them on a tour of the house. While the little group had scurried off to explore, Esme went up to Carslie and Litid's room. She poked in quietly. " Is he alright? Jasper hasn't had that problem in many years?"

“...he’s most likely stressed but I believe he’ll survive” carslie replied with a small smile as he tucked his new son into the warm bed. “It must have been a shock finding out what we where he must have been so scared” carslie admitted as he sighed. “A good nap will do him good”

“Do you all have powers?” Ayme asked amused by the new creatures and asking a million questions all at once as yukie ran around exploring quite excited.

Jasper had stood off to the side, leaning over the bed. " Are we sure he hasn't already been turned? He's white as a new snow on the ground..."

Esme, after a moment reached down to touch gently at the skin. It was cool, but not deathly cold as theirs was. " Yes. I'm sure. Can't you hear his heart, how loudly it began to beat when Alice drew to close to those twins?" Jasper just kept staring at the small boy in the bed.

Alice, meanwhile, was having a blast with the boys. They were so curious and energetic. She did her best to answer Ayme's questions and keep Yukie from getting lost in the house. " Yea but it's something unique and special to each of us.... But enough about us, why don't you tell me about you three. "

“...what do you want to know?” Yukie asked curiously as he laid on the couch enjoying the softness.

"Everything." Alice answered with a smile and her eyes gleaming with curiosity. " whatever you wanna tell me I'll take..." she said. She kept an eye open on the stairs for anyone coming down. "Your older brother, why's he look so white? Did you think he was a vampire to?" Only a moron would see that Litid wasn't related to the twins. Their facial features and structure alone didn't match up at all. And 9 out of 10, when you pick up kids from an orphanage in a group as they did not all of them will be blood related.

“He’s albino...he has no color to his skin so he looks like a vampire, hence why I keep him around if he ever did turn into one I’m sure he’d be gentle about turning others” Ayme explained as he poked at some books opening them and pulling them off the shelves as he started mindlessly organizing the bookshelf. Yukie watching and holding a pillow close to his body enjoying how fluffy it was.

Alice raised a brow at Ayme's answer.

"Really? What makes you so sure? Vampires only have one thing on their mind when they turn and that's to feed and until they're stuffed." This wasn't entirely true of course but turning one as young as these three, they wouldn't have the self control as they had grown to have.

She looked to Yukie hugging the pillow. "You really like soft stuff huh? Is that why you cling to your big brother? Is he all soft and squishy to?"

“Yes they both are” yukie replied as he smiled happily and looked around the pretty house enjoying the cozy atmosphere. Ayme walking over and joining himmonce he was finished as he set beside his younger twin.

“Stranger things have happened I’ve met afew people who I thought where vampires but they where younger then me.” Ayme admitted not knowing that young vampires would be killed instantly.

Alice gave a little nod but her mind raced. Hearing the possibilities of younger children being turned ... it had been taboo from the moment they were conceived.

She heard the clicking of heels coming down the stairs and found Jasper making his way down. Though normally stoic and quiet, Alice always knew when he was feeling agitated.

"You two will behave while I talk to Jasper right?" She asked with a grin.

Upstairs, Esme still stood beside the boy, havi mg dismissed Jasper. "So ... why these boys Carlsie?"

“Only if jasper doesn’t get upset with us going outside” yukie replied as he smiled and took his twins hand dragging him outback and right past jasper as they unaware of his newness to being turned could have unknowingly set him off,

“Having normal acting kids helps us blend in more, not to mention you can baby them if you like” carslie replied with a chuckle as he sat down in a chair. “They also needed a home one of my colleges call me said they stood out to much and where becoming suspicious of her...thought we would be best to handle such special cases” he admitted with a smile.

Jasper watched the young boys run off. Alice calling out, "Don't go far! Stay on the grounds alright!" She turned back to Jasper. ".... Are y ou worried about the snowflake?"

Jasper turned to her raising an elegant eyebrow. She snickered "What you got a better name?"

Esme gave a soft chuckle. Litid gave a deep sigh, she froze ... but he slept on curling up under the warm blankets.

" You know .... getting attached to humans is a risky thing to do Carlsie...." though she spoke them, Esme knew she already had a place carved into her heart for these children.

“...I know, but it’s not like I could turn her away they where being watched other vampires where afraid they would blow their cover...it’s only until we can find a safe human family at best...they wouldn’t like moving every four years” carslie replied his decision having been a little rash to get them out of trouble.

"What makes you so sure? From what the caretakers tell me, they've had a terrible time finding loving homes and parents for this boy alone. The twins tended to cling to him at the orphange. Maybe they'd like moving and seeing new places." Esme offered.

“...what happens when they start to age and we don’t?” Carslie asked esme trying to get her to see reason as he sighed and looked at the boy. “...we need to think of all of our families safety” he added

• Saga locked this topic