The lions den (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

" Because what if Litid needs you? What if you leaving again will break him so far beyond repair he dies...." Esme countered quickly. " PLease don't leave again.... The first time Litid understands it wasn't your fault, but to leave again of your own will.... he'll see that you don't want to be with him and he'll choose death over being turned at that point. Do you really want him to go through all of that again?"

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

“No we don’t” Ayme replied understanding esmes voice of reason as he huffed the two sometimes having moments where they where more childlike and snuggled into yukie “we will stay...”

" Good, maybe Jasper will let you sit in with him while you all wait for Litid to wake.." Esme offered as she fixed up their sandwices and lef them to the stairs. " You remember where to go right?" She aked

“We can go clean ourselves up first before going to him” Ayme explained as he went off with yukie to shower and change before heading over to see litid.

Esme nodded and let them go to the bathroom.

Jasper met them in the hall before the bathroom, " .... Welcome home. Be patient with him when he wakes..." ANd with that the elder left.

They both showered and made themselves presentable before heading off to litids room shyly peaking in.

Litid laid silently on the bed. He didn't seem uncomfortable. His face looked as though he was just asleep, maybe having a lite nap.

" So your really here then?" Litid called out quietly. He turned his back to them and curled in on himself. " This isn't just another hallucination from my depression?"

“...if it is your quite creative” yukie replied as he walked over and set the small gift down on the bed inside it being a locket with all of their picture clearly the pictures where taken at the orphanage.

Litid looked at the locket and began to sob. He clutched it tightly in his handthat it left an indent and small droplet of blood left his palm.

The smell hit Jasper like a brick wall. It took him no time to reach the albino's bedroom and rip open the door. He stared into the room eyes a blaze.

“...” the twins faces suddenly went an unnaturally pale color as jasper had scared them pretty bad as they moved away from litid clearly terrified of him.

" I'm fine!! Jasper I'm okay!" Litid said frantically. He held up his palms, the one with the tineist bit of blood running down his palm. Jasper passed the twins and snatched Litid's hand to inspect it.

He brought the albino's hand to his lips, swiping a smooth tongue over the tiny cut. Litid felt his face heating up to the point his cheeks looked like glowing red tomatoes. He should be used to this from jasper by nowm the elder had been doing this for years as it was....

“Aren’t you suppose to not drink human blood?” Yukie asked as he watched jasper not liking how quickly he went to licking up his older brothers blood as Ayme glared pulling yukie back a little not wanting him to get hurt.

" It's to help stop the bleeding, salivia has been proven to work as a quick block for blood flow when you can't get to a bandage right away. It'll tide you over until you can get proper care." Jasper answered quickly and calmly but his tone carried a hint of smugness. " And in a house full of vampires, it's bets to cover the scent as well before it reaches the noses of others.... wouldn't you say?" The elder's back was to the twins and Litid couldn't meet Jasper in the eye. If he did he'd see the hint of victorious glee in his eyes

“...well it would be best to have carslie do it since you are the newest it would be horrible if you lost control and actually bit him...but if you still crave blood you can come to us for food...we have plenty to spare” yukie replied his voice being kind but he was clearly being quite passive aggressive as he smirked Ayme licking up his twins neck and nibbling lightly afew small drops of blood flowing from his twins neck another downside of their weird turn was the fact they could be wounded.

" I've slready been doing it for many years without much problem. " Jasper sneered back. Honestly this was quite fun, teasing the twins.

" OK!! I think that's enough of that! Jasper I'm ok, can I please just have a moment with the twins....please?" The albino asked, hid voice pleading and submissive.

Jasper stared at the younger for a moment, but gave a nod before taking his leave. "Be sure to leave your door open...." he warned

“....fucking asshole” ayme replied clearly wanting to leave as he moved away from litid trying to control himself.

"He's just overprotective, Ayme..... It scarred and hurt all of us when you left.... I was lonely and Jasper and I became very close..." Litid mumbled shyly. The scene just before already conveyed how intimately close the two were, but nothing else ever came between the two. " Jasper tends to keep a close eye on me, especially around other people..."

“....well we brought you gifts over the years...felt bad about missing holidays and birthdays with you...” Ayme explained as he pulled out his phone seeming to text someone as yukie raised a brow peeking over his shoulder.

“See if they would have us at ten instead of nine” yukie added as he held up some keys clearly belonging to a car. “Want to go get them?”

" Are you leaving again?! Why, where are you going?!" Litid suddenyl asled in a panic " PLease don't leave again!!" HE was already starting to tear up, snatching up one of the twin's arms.

“Easy easy...we just have work you can come with us if you want and on the way we can get your gifts from our storage locker” ayme replied trying to calm litid as he frowned. “We got jobs to survive and we can’t exactly leave our clients hanging or we would be in trouble.”

" I don't want you to go!! It's not fair you can't leave!" Litid cried. "I'll go whatever you want just please don't go away!" A sob wracked his small frame. He didn't want the suffocating lonliness again!

“Litid...we aren’t leaving” yukie replied sitting on the bed as he gently kissed his brothers tears away holding him close in a loving hug.

“Come with us to work, you can meet elder brother and we can treat you to dinner” ayme replied as he sat beside yukie. “If you don’t feel well enough one of us can stay here with you”

The albino shook heavily. He mumbled and sputtered over and over. " whatever you want just please don't go away. I'll be good. I'll be good I swear! I'm sorry please..." He clung despreatly to Yukie. Hsi fingers probably bruising the younger from how tightly Litid hung on.

• Saga locked this topic