The lions den (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Litid be gentle please” ayme replied softly as he carefully removed litids hands from his brothers arm gently putting a little barrier between the two allowing yukie to move away his arm having deep bruises. “We aren’t leaving....it would be easier on us to meet Yu doubt your elder brother would appreciate us bringing him over” Ayme explained

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Litid hugged himself and shook more, mubling a little faster. He leaned his head on Ayme's shoulder, " pleasedon'tleave.pleasedon'tleave.pleasedon'tleave....I'llbegoodI'llbegoodI'llbegood...." The albino cluthced a fistfull of Ayme's shirt.

“Jasper!” Ayme yelled not sure how to deal with the issue as yukie took his phone calling his beloved caretaker who by now was worried about the empty apartment.

Again Jasper appeared before them. Litid looked up and let out a scream. "Veiled konan!!! ÖRYGGI VINNAN!!"

The soft curtain like material of the veil swayed around her.

Jasper pushed the twins aside, " He's panicing! Get Carlsie!" He held Litid's hea din his palms, staring daggers at the albino. Litid wasn't flailing but he kept screaming about the veiled woman

“....litid” ayme replied gently as yukie left quickly coming back with carslie who had a sedative in his hand the man not wanting to use it as he looked at jasper.

" He sees the woamn again. The sudden shock probably finally settled in." Jasper asnwered quickly. He forced litid to expose his neck for Carlsie to inject the sedetive. " The faster you get it in him the faster I can settle him down again."

“This is why I didn’t want them coming back... he was finally doing good” carslie snapped angry that litid was hurting again as he frowned and injected it into his sons system glaring at the two who got the cue and headed downstairs.

Esme had heard the screaming and came running whe she passed by the boys. " What's happened?!" She questioned in a panic. Alice was close behind.

" You can't let them leave ...." Jasper warned again. " Things must get worse before they can become better. You know that better then any of us..."

I won’t have my family harmed or torn apart!” Carslie replied as if challenging jasper as the boys went down stairs to grab their bags Ayme going outside to smoke as yukie stopped him. “...Yu will be angry if he smells that on you” yukie reminded his twin who swore and threw the packet down clearly pissed.

" Whether either of us wants to see it or not, Litid still sees them as family just as Esme and Alice do.... And you know Esme won't let you scare them away either..... It's going to take time for them to readjust. Besides you let Edward back when he choose to leave us...They weren't given a choice..." Jasper countered. Carlsie knew he wasn't exactly thrilled to have the twins back here either but it wasn't fair to keep the boys all apart

“...we need a night out...who do you want to stay when litid wakes up?” Yukie asked Ayme refusing you come inside.

" I'll stay" Jasper readily answered. " Once one of you has come back I'll go out later." He said picking up litid and placed him back in the bed.

“Esme will you take yukie to where he needs to go?” Ayme asked going and sitting in a chair as he texted Yu yukie was on his way.

“...yukie and I...well we both had a child while living away from you, and we are late to picking him up from daycare hence why one of us needed to leave but litid didn’t like that” ayme replied with a huff as he looked at yukie who looked away the two not wanting to have told them so early on after meeting back up.

Esme stared wide eyed. " But ... your ... Your just chidlren yourselves! And male, you shouldn't be able to conseive a child together! Your both twins to!" The elder woman had to settle herself onto the sit for a moment. Alice too felt she'd need to time but for the moment she took Yukie and headed to the car. " Just tell me which way to go.

“....you don’t think I don’t know that....” ayme whispered shaking a little as he looked at esme....”when we woke up or world turned to hell and......we tried to take care of it ourselves tried to get rid of him but he wouldn’t die...I almost killed yukie in the process...we where young and scared we couldn’t go to a doctor for help and yukie wasn’t keeping up a good weight to feed the baby...let alone himself” Ayme added as he hid his face in his hands looking heartbroken. “...I did what I had to do and found a vampire who knew medicine like carslie...he got it out of yukie but he wouldn’t let the man kill the cursed thing...he kept it and put it in a face uterus so it could grow healthy...” Ayme added as he looked at esme...”it was born afew months ago...the child grew slowly took five years and in return as payment we made it so Yu doesn’t have to hunt”

“...a man we work for is watching him out in the city” yukie replied as he gave Alice the address worried for his brother and son.

Esme sat taking in all the information as best as she could. After a few moments, she breathed a heavy sigh. "How did you make it to where wouldn't need to hunt? Eventually, we all feel the hunger..."

"Can you lead me to him? I can't do much else till you tell me where to go..." Alice asked as she drove towards the city

“We both produce blood in large amounts...we just fed off each other and Yu fed off of us” Ayme explained as he looked at esme knowing it all sounded crazy.

“...just park outside the apartments” yukie replied wanting to go inside and see his baby.

Esme gave a loud sigh mixed in with a groan, running her fingers through her hair. " Alright.... So why is it he suddenly let you come to find Litid... normally a leader of a coven doesn't let newly turned vampires go running around on their own..."

Alice nodded and parked gently. " Just hurry.... I have a bad feeling something isn't right here..."

“...he understands what it’s like to loose ones family, he’s respecting us wanting to find you...he planned on moving nearby once we found you” Ayme explained as he sighed and looked at esme. “There where reasons we didn’t want to just come back”

“Don’t worry...Yu wouldn’t hurt us” yukie replied as he went inside only to be met at the doors by a very handsome gentleman and a small infant who was screaming and throwing a fit seeming to be in a tantrum as Yu chuckled and kissed his mates cheek.

“He was upset you weren’t home again” Yu whispered as he hugged yukie and the baby close having missed them.

(Yu)

f33dde283711313beec3ea5f57a06c7e.jpg

(Sin)

c2450420f1c53ae8d17742d1405597d5.jpg

" And what exactly was that reason?" She asked calmly. " Ayme please, we all want you with us but you need to be completely honest with us... Is everything your telling me true and are you telling me everything?"

“Well...now wasn’t a good time because I’m kinda expecting...it’s not yukies” Ayme explained as he looked at esme and sighed. “ we where our on work because I was to afraid to tell Yu he got me pregnant...and I didn’t want you guys to deal with it” ayme admitted just telling esme everything. “I’m terrified it might kill me or Yu might not want another child”

“Yu is wondering if you would mind letting us ride back with him in his car, he has a car seat” yukie replied coming back as he let Yu go inside to pack afew bags to go where his mate was the moving van already packed since he had been busy once Ayme had texted him in the cafe having found their family he had been looking at a house next door to the Cullen’s.

Alice looked skeptical for a moment but nodded. "As long as I can see him at all times.... He needs to stick close by me ok?" She didn't know Yu or the baby. She didn't know whether to trust either one or not. And what would she say to Carlsie and Esme?

Esme meanwhile, was still in the process of coming to terms with all of the information. Where in the hell was Carlsie to help piece all of this together?!

“...how do you plan to deliver it?” Carslie asked as he looked at Ayme deep in thought but believing the twin.

“We will meet you at home” yukie replied as he ran off and got into the car sin buckled in already by Yu and their small diaper bag in yukies lap as they started towards home.

• Saga locked this topic