The lions den (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

The scream nearly made Litid drop the bottle. He held tighter to Hjarat in his arms before starting for the stairs to Yukie's room. "Yukie?!"

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

“Stay down here” Yu replied seeing yukie move out of the room terrified and hiding behind Yu as a familiar figure stood at the top of the stairs Ayme looking down at the three his eyes bloodthirsty.

Litid stared back wide eyed. "Aye...." and then little Hjarat, normally so quiet and sweet, began to screech and cry. Litid held the baby tighter, he looked to Sin but he knew he wouldn't be able to grab him with scaring Yukie more.

What was going on?! Why was Ayme even here?!

“....you two should go over to esmes and spend the night” Yu replied watching Ayme his stance guarded and protective as he watched the older twin unsure what to believe but wanting to keep his mates safe.

Litid stood frozen to his spot, the baby's cries even louder.

After a moment, Litid reached slowly to Yukie, taking his arm, his pink eyes never leaving the elder twin. "Yukie .... Yukie c'mon let's go!"

“...okay” yukie whispered as he went with litid the three of them just standing there as Yu stared down sin who had learned more about changing his age and shape just like yukie. But unknowing to yukie he didn’t expect it terrified he ended up running away from his own baby.

Litid lead his younger brother quickly to the back door and halfway to the Cullens before he pushed Hjarat into Yukie's arms and shoved a small key into Yukie's hands. "Take that key climb on the back wall till you get to my window. That'll unlock the veranda outside my window into my bedroom. Wake up Jasper and Carlsie, I'll be back with in a little while ok?" He gave Yukie a gentle kiss on his forehead, before doing the same to Hjarat.

Pushing the younger twin forward to the Cullen estate before turning to run back to to You'd house and sneaking back in through the door. Litid crept along as quiet as possible along the wall, until he reached the stairs.

Yukie nodded and did as told still to scared to do anything else but take orders.

“My you gave mum such a fright” Yu replied gently rocking the fussy toddler in his arms Sin looking back to his normal self as he squirmed clearly trying to Igor against Yu.

“I told you to go to esmes” Yu scolded with a sigh as he looked at litid. “Sin misses Ayme...he can’t ask where he went so he did it the only way he knew how” Yu explained the child continuing to bite his fathers arm angrily.

Litid let out a sigh of his own. He knelt down to Sin's eye level. He booped the baby's little nose, "it's not nice to bite daddy. Now be a good boy and let go!" The albino scolded lightly before opening his arms for the boy to give him a hug.

" .....I didn't want to leave you alone... who'd protect you if something happened....." Litid admitted to Yu with a heavy pink on his white cheeks

“...I can protect myself but I don’t mind the kind gesture.” Yu replied his face getting a surprised look of embarrassment as he handed over the child who kicked and screamed having a tantrum. “He’s fussy must have the fever still in his system” Yu replied as he watched sin in litids arms.

"Have you tried a little ice pack in his pillow?" Litid asked as he positioned Sin in his arms to lay against his chest. He started to cooe and shush at him, leaving little kisses on the baby hair at the top of Sin's head. "Did you see if maybe he needs to be changed to?" Litid asked as he got up and rocked the baby gently to see if it's help calm him down.

Sin just fussed louder and kicked at litid Yu moving to remove the child but was to late as sons little fangs sank deep into litids chest.

The albino let out a loud screech at the bite. Looking down, Litid grew wide eyed. He could see blood start to leak just past Sin's lips as it bled through his night shirt. " he .... He bit me!"

“It’s okay I don’t think he’s venomous” Yu replied gently taking the child and holding the angry infant.

"THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM!! I'm more susceptible to my family's powers than a normal person!" Litid whimpered out. He buried his face in his hands "Carlsie's gonna kill me! He's gonna kill you!! I was supposed to wait till I was 18!! My birthday is three months away!! Oh god~!" Litid bemoaned. If he turned what was he gonna tell Carlsie. His father specifically told him he had to Wait! And be sure to think it through.

Litid began to hyperventilate from getting overwhelmed with emotion and upset

“Relax...he’s not venomous” Yu replied as he looked at the toddler. “Your not the first human he’s bitten at most you’ll just get a nasty bruise” Yu explained gently as he looked at litids mark. “Both babies take after their parents...who aren’t venomous...they are what I would call demons”

"AND THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT BETTER!! You know who my big brother is right?! He's Maddie sure I've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend or any sexual encounter because he trusts nobodyyyyyy~! " Litid confessed, pretty much declaring to the world he was a virgin in almost all aspects of relationships.

"Having a nasty bruise on me is gonna look like a vicious hickey!!" He screeched with a blush so heavy he looked as though he had just ran marathon YAY PALE SKIN

“Keep yelling and upsetting sin” Yu replied the child terrified and hiding away from litid. “If needed I can explain what happened besides we are leaving in the morning so he has no say” Yu added gently rubbing the child’s back in a soothing way.

Litid quieted the moment he was told he was scaring the poor boy. "I'm sorry.... I've dealt with younger children but not ones like Sin or Hjarat .... I don't know what to expect, and whether he has a say or not hasn't stopped Jasper before.... He and the rest are much older in every sense of the word. They believe I should be married or at least bonded before....consumate any relationship..." Litid explained, the blush ever present on his face. "I'm honestly surprised he's letting me go with you .... unless he really is tired of looking after me, in which I'm sorry your being sattled with me instead then..."

“...I’m not ready for a relationship right now...” Yu replied holding the child close his eyes showing a deep heartbreak as he looked at sin. “I’m hoping to much for him to come back...but I don’t know how well this family could go back to normal if he did come back home” Yu admitted clearly keeping secrets.

Litid threw up his hands in defense. "No! No no no that's n-no what I meant!! I swear I just m-meant that they'd like me married off first I want intending to--" and he was off rambling.

“...Ayme is off in Japan without us...I’m trying to have a friend recreate him” Yu whispered as he looked at litid before offering him the child needing to hunt.

Are ... are you sure that's wise? Playing with life and death is asking for trouble..." Litid said shakey. "I miss him to Yu, but ... this doesn't seem right does it?"

• Saga locked this topic