The lions den (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

“...you really would want it?” Ayme asked somewhat thinking about the idea as he looked at litid. “...you’d have to talk about it with Yu”

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"You remember when you both first came to the orphange?" Litid suddenly asked.

He remembered his first time he arrived. Litid was so lonely. Litid had accepted that he would probably never be adopted. No One would want him, and Litid learned to play by himself from then on.

It was a few years later when Yukie and Ayme arrived

“We don’t remember much from before we where changed” ayme admitted as he nestled down and sighed moving litids hand to where the baby was gently kicking. “But tell the story it likes the sound of your voice”

Litid gave a little.smile. "Well, at first I kept my distance from you both. Like I did everyone else. But Yukie for some reason kept following me, wouldn't give me a moment's peace. Even followed me into the bathroom when I showered, that spooked me a few times by the way." Litid said turning to the younger twin pouting at him remembering all the times he'd scream because the other spooked him so bad from behind. "Anyway, you both constantly trailed after me. It took some getting used to. But once I did get used to it.... it was nice to have someone who wanted to be around me. "

“Probably thought you where magical” yukie admitted as Yu knocked lightly before coming in.

“Sins down for his nap, I was wondering if you all weren’t to tiered you might want to go see our new home” Yu added as he looked at the three the baby happily snuggled into the sling on his chest.

Litid covered his mouth to keep from snickering. Yu seemed like such a serious business man, so to see him with a baby in a sling on his chest so nonchalantly was both adorable.... And kinda funny.

Litid nodded as response to the invite to see the home. "Its not far is it?" He asked, taking a coat out from his closet in case they'd be walking in the sun

“It’s next door, I had a place finished last year...we moved around every now and then” Yu replied as he helped Ayme up and watched as yukie peeked at his child adoring the small infant.

Throwing on his coat, Litid followed the three next door, telling Carlsie he would be back later.

Once inside, Litid was hesitant to venture off and look arpund. "Did you have this built yourself you said?"

“Yeah I hired some men to make it but it needs paint” Yu replied as he rocked the baby a little afew boxes laying everywhere. “Make yourself at home” he added as Yukie went to unpack the babies room Yu heading to the bathroom to change into some loose sweats and a tank top.

Litid watches the elder leave, quickly covering his continuing reddening face. He couldn't handle this!! It was one thing when he and Jasper had grown close and being with the twins, but Yu was technically a married man to said little brothers!

Litid groaned to himself. He definitely wouldn't be spending too much time here. Best to leave temptations from his life

“Seems I make litid uncomfortable...should I stay somewhere else?” Yu asked Ayme and yukie the man not wanting to get in the way of the twins reunion.

Litid had gone to look into what could possibly be called the sitting room. He looked around, trying to avoid the twins and their mate. He'd rather not disturb them if it was something important.

He spotted something out of the corner of his eye. A mirror in the far corner of the room. Litid went over to examine it further. It looked old.... but well kept. Re albino reached up to touch it.

“It was yus mother’s” Ayme explained as he brought in some small sandwiches and some lemonade. “You don’t need to worry about your feelings toward him you know, we won’t get upset or angry”

The albino felt.himself bristle and jump at Ayme's words. "AH HA HA HA whatever do mean ?! I haven't a clue what your talking about!" Litid proclaimed, though the nervous laughter that accompanied it made it less convincing as he turned to explore the home a bit more

“The more you keep running away the more your making Yu feel uncomfortable” Ayme added as he sighed yukie coming in and eating the sandwiches litid refused by leaving as he laid on the couch Yu bush with sin as he was building the crib the infant watching him curiously.

Litid rubbed his arm nervously. ".... it's just a dumb crush Ayme. It'll go away after a little while. I can't ' have feelings' for someone I barely know." Litid said. He turned to his little brother with a barely there smile. "Besides somebody like me .... well it's not like I can really date anybody. Nobody wants to be with someone who can't be out in sunlight for long without feeling sick..."

“...you’d be surprised” ayme replied as he set down his drink and sighed. “...I plan on giving you my child after it’s born” Ayme explained as he looked away. “It’s for the best I can’t care for it and...I might not be around forever to care for it...I’d be nice to give it a proper home”

"Don't talk nonsense, while I'll be more then happy to take them, your not going to die. Carlsie I'm sure will to see to that..." Litid scolded. "Besides, I haven't even asked Yu permission yet, I think it's a little unfair to just give me guardianship when he hasn't even been asked his opinions yet..." the albino stated simply.

Litid left the sentence at that and took to looking around the other end of the house... something else caught his eye though. It looked like a study? He stepped in. Boxes and covered furniture were scattered in the dark room. Litid searched for the curtains. Maybe bring in a little light.

“It’s my body and not his choice” ayme replied as he looked at litid. “You should go home” he mumbled before heading to his room the older twin was angry with litid who seemed more interested in their house then his long lost brothers as yukie looked at Yu who sighed and took the tools away from sin.

“If I say it’s hormones I’ll get smacked” he replied to yukie as he continued his work ignoring his mates gaze.

It wasn't that Litid wasn't interested.

While he was overjoyed they were both back, but he was also very angry and hurt and wanted to tale them both and deck them ovee the aide of the head!

They just disappeared without a trace! The albino knows he shouldn't be angry with them, he knows it wasn't their fault or their choice .... but that doesn't stop the anger and hurt and lonilness he felt for years when it happened. Litid was a mixture of wanting to smack them and wanting to hug them and hold and never let them go.

And exploring a new place allowed him time to process and think. It was an old habit he developed as a child to help cope with the loss of his mother, and he did it when the twins left. He had spent days either up in room or exploring their own house or the area around ... of course with Jasper close by.

"Maybe I can go and talk with .... just the two of us?"

“We won’t stop you” yukie replied as he snuggled Sin adoring him as Yu hugged the two and sighed. “You two keep it up I’ll smack your heads together”

Without much more prompting, Litid made his way upstairs.

He then realized he had no idea where Ayme's room even was. "Ayme? Where are you? I'm lost please don't hide !" The albino called out.

“Over here” Ayme replied as he sat on a chair patining a beautiful portrait of him sin yukie and litid. “Be careful my rooms a mess”

Litid stepped in carefully. He stood behind Ayme watching. "That looks beautiful. " he commented fondly.

"Why did you leave so suddenly? What has you so upset... I thought being home would make you feel better?"

“You made me upset...thought you went home like I asked though” ayme replied clearly his hormones acting up as he huffed and set his stuff down eating another snack.

• Saga locked this topic