Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

That is so cool! Congratulations! What does your karaoke group do? Is it like cosplay with singing?

Thank you so much! 。+.゚.( °∀°)゚+.゚。

it doesn't require cosplay (but I'd like to try cosplaying my role if I got a bit slimmer lol) simply we are doing our best singing the parts based on our roles, maybe adding some adlibs etc to make the song better...wait, it looks like roleplay but instead of conversing, we are singing(?) isn't it? XD

- - - Updated - - -

I'm tired of this weather, it's been messing with my sinuses. Ugh.....

Omg...sinuses are annoying right? I have a friend who has it, everytime the weather is a bit cold or humid she will start having trouble breathing yoyo1

O_____________________O

Six months seems to be so long... but at the same time, it was almost the same time from January (to June) and ...well...almost.

So.. on the other hand, since June (since tomorrow in fact) its two months already... wow.... so.... this means that its by the same time it was on 2018 but on 2019 at the most.

Ok, i stopped typing non senses... sorry :p

.......:8onion74:

It feels like seeing a scene from a novel that was too hard for me to understand :_red_fox 18

There’s nothing better than starting the week in bed, by reading the update of your favorite webtoon! Also a new very hot bad guy figure appeared *yay* The only annoying thing is, the biggest villain getting away without a proper asswhoopin’ -.-

Maaan she really deserves it.

Thank you so much! 。+.゚.( °∀°)゚+.゚。

it doesn't require cosplay (but I'd like to try cosplaying my role if I got a bit slimmer lol) simply we are doing our best singing the parts based on our roles, maybe adding some adlibs etc to make the song better...wait, it looks like roleplay but instead of conversing, we are singing(?) isn't it? XD

Interesting. So you get into character as well as sing. That's pretty cool.

Interesting. So you get into character as well as sing. That's pretty cool.

Thank you so much (*´∇`)ノ

I am still new in that kind of thing though, as well as voice acting, but it seems fun XD At first I thought it will be like doing usual karaoke but actually they seek for people who have same kind of voice with the actual singer/ seiyuu XD feels like voice acting XD

Thank you so much (*´∇`)ノ

I am still new in that kind of thing though, as well as voice acting, but it seems fun XD At first I thought it will be like doing usual karaoke but actually they seek for people who have same kind of voice with the actual singer/ seiyuu XD feels like voice acting XD

You must be really lucky to have a voice like the seiyuu. Did you have to do an audition? Do you do a lot of singing? *totes curious*

O.o I have no idea what you're saying. What event was six months ago?

Oh, it was just my brain babbling about the first six months (and a bit more) of this year, and my relationship, the breakup, the "after" ^_^

.......:8onion74:

It feels like seeing a scene from a novel that was too hard for me to understand :_red_fox 18

Do not worry please ^__^ probably I can't understand myself when I was typing those things hehe, like I said it was just non connected thoughts, thats all!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it got me to laugh! XDDDD something I need to do more. XD

That image actually would have worked the past couple of weeks for the events we had. Oh my god.....it was nuts. XD

Oh, it was just my brain babbling about the first six months (and a bit more) of this year, and my relationship, the breakup, the "after" ^_^

*hugs* The first six months are the hardest. Congrats on getting through them. I hope you are healing up.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to pee but I'm already cozy in bed. Does anyone share this struggle?

I have to get up to pee about three to five times a night. Diabetes sucks.