Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Welp, my new mobile phone is set up and I already got one call... from the third-cousin I don't like. He just wanted to see who was home so he could come over for a while. Luckily he met up with his uncle (my second-cousin and landlord) at the mall. So now I'm home alone in nothing but a fluffy hoodie pj top. I'll probably do the dishes soon then mop the floor. It's nasty and I'm hoping my girlfriend will reward me with extra kisses. We have this rule of only 5 kisses and 5 hugs a day but she always has excuses not to... such as I've eaten meat in the past five hours.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel talkative and lonely. Not a good combination.

I've only been texting certain people just to check on them over the summer. Other than that, I haven't been texting anyone else, nor have I been extremely responsive. I used to text this person everyday and now that I slowed down the person mentioned how we weren't contacting each other and said person misses that. All I could reply was I haven't been using my phone much, and only check it now, because I don't carry my phone around when I'm at home (which is true). I really just wanted to say I need my space, even with texting.

I tried to catch the cat as she rubbed her nosey against me but I ended up falling out of the chair and scaring her away.

I would just like to share this piece of news for those who eat animal crackers because the box design changed and I'm under the assumption the babies are the ones shown on the new box as adults, or, like, what happened to the baby animals?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

i hate these summer days

I know what you mean. T.T It's the end of winter. In one week it will be spring! Spring! It's gonna be so hot! *whinges*

Oh man, I am not looking forward to flies, mosquitoes and pantry moths! EVERY YEAR DAMNIT!

Winter is the best season. Autumn is still hot here. Winter is comfortable for me in the climate I live in.

Back from vacation, working now again, soon the big renovations begin. So exited for my new kitchen bathroom etc

Also anyone here playing southpark phonedestroyer?

got rashes all over my body for over two days now. no clue what caused them. i'm already on a stronger dose of allergy medication and still... the recovery is slow. seeing my skin makes me feel so yucky because i've got red spots all over. i hate it.

Oh man there is an mosquito in my room. >

U know one of those small littel devils that goes "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" next to your ear. Man....where did he go now...

How on earth do you cook potatos -__- ??

*search in big cook book* there are sooo many potatos-s i dont know which one to use.

how do i know they are ready when boiling?? aaahhh

The white potatoes are best for boiling. You need to sting them with a fork, if the fork gets in easily, they are done boiling. If they are hard and you need to force the fork to get in, they need more boiling. Always add salt when boiling them too. :leaf4: