Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

I swear, I am tired as heck. But this mess in my room is pissing me off to the point of not wanting to nap, but clean. Gosh, where is Levi in times like these? ;/

Well i'll tell ya...

Cuz it's nasty! That other animal is an strange animal and looks like it's a baby off an unicorn and a seal.

Now thats nasty. And that other animal .... i dont think its real. I think an alien had a reaaallll bad day...and made that other animal up >:I

If i could, i would hold that other animal up in its horn and hold it over a fire..cuz its nasty. ..

Too bad its to big to be doing that. ._.

please do not post any pics of that thing. I am scarred of it '_' for real.

when that animal was created i bet this was a thought that also crossed the mind of the unicorns or ..who ever that started that other animal

XDD

funny-Sound-Of-Music-anteater-dress1.jpg

Unicorn having a baby with a seal..now I can't get that image out of my head! XDDD Ah

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you're adorable.

Well u know what they say. Mystery became legend, legend became truth ….That seal-unicorn is a real-living-nasty-thing, Right on this very planet.

Well u know what they say. Mystery became legend, legend became truth ….That seal-unicorn is a real-living-nasty-thing, Right on this very planet.

Lol I know. XDDD Their tusks though..they really do look scary..

This is a random thought, but imagine you were behind someone, you tapped on their shoulder to get their attention, and their head turns 180 degrees to look at you, like an owl, but they could only turn 180 one way or the other, not the full 360. That thought made me laugh, just imagining some person turning their head like that as if it was totally normal to them.

omg now I can't stop imagining it and laughing XD I don't know where this thought came from but I love it.

Not to far away from the reality im living

XD

5a75f51192aaf470f6ead1381e262f69b66872db3dcbe327c62ebb16b4cdc383_1.gif

I do like your deep thoughts you share with us. Its always good to ask questions out in the universe ^^

Bless ya my child.

*turns head a 800-trippel-flying-max-turn-speed while an upside down 999 appears above spinning head*

Moahahahaha

Wow. I've logged in and had 5 notifications, 3/5 from people mentioning me in this thread. I feel so popular.

, and
: I would like you all to know that I got that thought from...watching a video of an owl turning his head.

Where the fuck to I come up with this fucked up shit?

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Sure that's where the thought came from.

Owls are cool. ^.^

I dropped my beta fish in the car while transporting him, but I was able to collect him at a rest stop and he's doing swimmingly now. It was a shock for me and everyone else in the car. I screamed "Apple!" when I dropped him because I named him apple, so someone thought I lost an apple and my fish. It was funny though, and I'm glad there was an extra room temperature water bottle in the car. This is Apple's third life-or-death experience. He's a fighter, and survivor.