Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Do not worry please ^__^ probably I can't understand myself when I was typing those things hehe, like I said it was just non connected thoughts, thats all!

Hahaha XD I was really curious about the meaning though! :Wink:

unexpectedly went to a really fancy hotel buffet today. my relatives, as expected, fought over who gets to pay, and they all tried to secretly pay the bill. it was quite amusing to watch them trying to woo the waitstaff into handing them the bill.

It's been so busy for me lately! I have a lot of work to do now that classes have started back up again. I got lot to lesson plan and then I'm taking my own classes. I have to read so much; it's basically nonstop! I'm enjoying it, but it's definitely getting in the way of me reading manga and responding to RPs. Don't get me wrong I love what I do and I love my classes too! I need to make sure I get my "me" time in though!

unexpectedly went to a really fancy hotel buffet today. my relatives, as expected, fought over who gets to pay, and they all tried to secretly pay the bill. it was quite amusing to watch them trying to woo the waitstaff into handing them the bill.

My, we've been raised by the same kind of people (which I feel is getting rare lol).

I still don’t get used to my haircut !!! >.

I’ve been trying different styles and none convinced me till now hehe

Considering I chopped more than 3/4 of it... this is stupidly complicated.