Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Nanna has passed away. She was my rock. I didn't have my mother growing up but I had her.

My condolences. Hope she went without any pain. I wish you strength and love to this difficult time.

Nanna has passed away. She was my rock. I didn't have my mother growing up but I had her.

ah my beautiful

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- The loss of someone dear to us is never easy :( If there is anything I can do, please don’t hesitate to let me know... My heartfelt condolences go out to you ♡

My condolences. Hope she went without any pain. I wish you strength and love to this difficult time.

Thank you *hugs*

It could have been easier for her. She wasn't happy being put into a nursing home. She was determined to die over the last five weeks. I found out today that she's been in palliative care on a high dose of morphine so she doesn't feel anything.

She's had a good, long life though. She's gone overseas several times, watched her grandkids grow up and lived in her own home for as long as she could. Her life was worth living.

- - - Updated - - -

ah my beautiful
- The loss of someone dear to us is never easy :( If there is anything I can do, please don’t hesitate to let me know... My heartfelt condolences go out to you ♡

*huggles* Thank you, my wonderful Ryuu! It's honestly just nice having somewhere I can say it and let it out.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you and the rest of your family can find comfort in each other. Let me know if there's anyway I can help

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you and the rest of your family can find comfort in each other. Let me know if there's anyway I can help

Ya. I can imagine Dad's taking it pretty hard. He cried at Grandpa's funeral. It will be nice to see the rest of the family though and my partner will be there for support.

i finally had my eyes checked again today (thanks to my dad for giving me money for new glasses) and, well. suffice to say that my eyes really got worse and are the reason i've been having terrible headaches recently. my right eye went from -2.00 to a whopping -3.00, and my optometrist asked me what the hell i was doing with my right eye. my left eye didn't change much, from -2.00 to -2.25. anyways, i've got new lenses now. hopefully the headaches abate.

and i'm sorry to hear,

. i'm glad you'll have your family and your partner around for support. i can't imagine how tough it must be to lose a loved one. :(

Dang! That's a massive jump! Mine usually only jumps -0.5 per year... sometimes more. When did you last have your eyes tested?

*huggles* Thank you. I'm sad but not immensely sad. I tend to apprecaite the time I've had with people rather than what I've lost. When I die, I want a wake but I think my family are too traditional for that.

welcome back. wtf is with your name btw, i didn't even recognize you at first.

@
welcome back. wtf is with your name btw, i didn't even recognize you at first.

Heritage my dude. Also one of my grandmas is named Marjorie Williams.

Heritage my dude. Also one of my grandmas is named Marjorie Williams.

It's have a nice ring to it, although I'm really bad with names so i'm probably going to forget it again, so sorry if I do. it's just that I didn't knew who you were until i saw your signature. But then again I'm not that active as I used to be.

Oh my god.....after this I get two calm days.....thank god.....I thought I was going to pass out....

Are you going to do something fun? or just relaxing? Hopefully you will have the time to get your energy back. It seems you got a hell of a job.

It's have a nice ring to it, although I'm really bad with names so i'm probably going to forget it again, so sorry if I do. it's just that I didn't knew who you were until i saw your signature. But then again I'm not that active as I used to be.

Neither am I. Life happens and for some more than others.

I still know you though.

jesus christ i am so tired lol... thank goodness i'm home... but i'm gonna be buying stuff for the new uni term tomorrow and then going back to uni on friday. i better get ready to be perpetually tired.

Are you going to do something fun? or just relaxing? Hopefully you will have the time to get your energy back. It seems you got a hell of a job.

Neither. I'm just working in a more relaxed place the next two days.

Neither. I'm just working in a more relaxed place the next two days.

As long as it helps you relax a little it would be a win. Not sure if you are from Europe but the heat here is getting ridiculous. Working in this heat is enough for me to boil over. Al tough if we compare it to Japan I guess were still having it good.

As long as it helps you relax a little it would be a win. Not sure if you are from Europe but the heat here is getting ridiculous. Working in this heat is enough for me to boil over. Al tough if we compare it to Japan I guess were still having it good.

Exactly. I'm not from Europe, but it's been insanely hot and humid here, so that has been a large part of what wears me out, along with work.

Going to help today build a stage for stand up comedy. Which is awesome because it is in a very old cellar, like 300 year old cellar. It's tough but it also gives me allot of experience. Good thing I have been working out recently, even my abs are showing slightly now. And they should be because 3 weeks of death training in the gym is finally paying off.

Good thing of being in a old cellar is that it's chilly! I'm so going to enjoy it.

I just want to sleep but my mind is racing. I can't wait for the weekend when I can just relax and sleep in late >.