Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Thanks....thanks for continuing to make me feel like I'm useless. When I'm gone and I take my knowledge with me, who's going to help you with working the software then? So sick of this BS....

You know, there are so many pictures of real nice looking fried eggs :D

I want a fried egg now...or perhaps later.. when it winter and colder outside '____'

Atm, i wish i was a watermelon, beeing cold and tasting good when its hot outside.

Luckely we will get colder weater soon ^^

Im not going to curse the sun, buuuut.... I think you have done enogh for this summer. Time to go hide for another 6 months, at leaassstt.

Today was a really, really long day. It's improving, but wow... Long day. Hope it doesn't leak into tomorrow. I'm an optimstic type of person though so I imagine that tomorrow will be better. IT WILL BE

Today, I boiled some eggs and, for some reason, I didn't do it right so three out of the five cracked. It started to smell like a bad egg had cracked and thankfully I did the water test with each egg to check for freshness because one egg was a bad egg. Good thing I didn't eat it.

a few things.

the person i like says he likes me too but he likes a whole lot of people. so i don't know what's gonna happen from here on out. doesn't seem like he wants to date me even if he likes me too since he's still hung up on someone else. i'm trying to tamp down the disappointment but. well. kind of hard not to feel any negative feelings when you're constantly reminded how you're no one's first choice in anything.

another thing is uni was supposed to start today but my prof cancelled class and eventually the city just suspended classes anyway due to flooding. so i guess i'm gonna try to forget how shitty i feel by reading some books.

This weekend Me and my BF going to celebrate that we met 7 years ago. He is my light and I'm so happy to have met him. I was seriously depressed back then. He is supported me and it's because of him that I'm the man I'm today. Even with the age difference we have a good and healthy relationship. This weekend were going to party with friends and family and have a ball. Fuck the world, our rules and just enjoy life together.

And thank you Miley for this awesome song, it's sure going to be played by the DJ.

That moment when you oversleep.

I just said 'five minutes more' and I woke up 2 hours later, what on earth.

If my cats weren’t so persistent with calling me for their breakfast I think this would happen to me every day... >.

My friend recently texted me saying if one of our mutual friends was okay because he had posted something on Instagram with a worrying caption (I don't have an Instagram). She seemed to imply that I may be the cause of the caption, but I told her that I didn't know what was wrong because, although I contact him the most out of our friend group, I've been contacting him less and I have been seeing him less. Now I'm just worried. I'm glad she sent me the photo, but, at the same time, I wished she hadn't. I want to approach my friend about the picture, but he knows I don't have an Instagram, so I feel like it wasn't really meant for me since he hasn't said anything was wrong with him to me personally, which is another reason why I feel bad.

EDIT: I resolved the issue, but I still don't know how I feel about the whole thing.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
the whole story sounds really worrying :( i hope the situation brightens up better very soon :o

I've heard this rumor, that in the country i live due to the extreme heat and dryness we have for weeks, mosquitos should be near extinction... i even heard form a lot of costumers that this year they were surprised to haven't seen any yet. So how come i have more bites now than ever?! o.O those pesky beasts always fell for my mosquito pheromones i seem to release but this year... i could start a harem...

Went to my grandma's for a few days of my vacation and they have really bad phone signal so I didn't use it at all..who knew that turning it off could be so relaxing. XD

maybe it's not that the mosquitoes are going extinct, but they're all just coming to bite you instead of other people... been there done that (ain't nothing like being a huge mosquito magnet).

Also, having family over is exhausting. I love them... but it's exhausting.

@YellowMelon the whole story sounds really worrying i hope the situation brightens up better very soon

I asked for some advice from family members and was suggested to contact my friend directly with the post, so I did. It had nothing to do with me, and he was doing better, but I still don't know how I feel about it because he seems to be more open about his feelings on Instagram than towards me and I expected us to be very close.

Also, I agree with

. Thank you so much for taking the mosquitoes away from me, no matter where you are. I appreciate it big time. (^_^)

haha you're welcome. If I can help others maybe getting bitten isn't so bad XD

As for your friend... sometimes and for some people it's easier opening up online rather than in front of the people close to them. I think it can be scarier to admit to our faults to the people we care about because we want them to see us as the best version of ourselves and because it's something a lot more personal. I don't know if this is the case with your friend but just know it doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't want to share things with you

That moment when you oversleep.

I just said 'five minutes more' and I woke up 2 hours later, what on earth.

What? Exactly the same happened to me this morning XD

And, imagine how exhausted you must be, I'm glad you overslept ;D you didn't oversleep for work, so it's good ' w ')b

just wanted to tell you how awesome the new ranks look! Thank you ^_^

just wanted to tell you how awesome the new ranks look! Thank you ^_^

My pleasure.