Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

I witnessed a centipede crawl up a wall in my house, to the ceiling, AND THEN FALL OFF. I don't know what happened. It just seemed to let go and fall. It was somehow funny and incredibly terrifying. It's something you would see in your nightmares. It was killed though.

been only a week back at uni and i'm so goddamn exhausted. over the last week i fell asleep before nine in the evening like two times... on friday i fell asleep even before my dad came home, and i wasn't even in my pajamas yet. i only woke up at around two in the morning to hydrate myself and change into more comfortable clothes. we haven't even done anything serious yet in uni. just orientation for my new classes. but i already feel like death. the fact that the guy i'm trying to get over is leaving me confused with his hot-and-cold tendencies just makes me even more tired than i already am.

I can hear the cat climbing around inside the wardrobe, rummaging through things.

RIP your clothes, as in both senses - rest in peace clothes due to RIPPING apart, xD.

I can hear the cat climbing around inside the wardrobe, rummaging through things.

Sounds like me whenever I can't find anything to wear. Was the cat successful?

It's so hot. Can somebody please turn the sun off? >.

Oh snap there was a Twilight Zone episode about that. Kind of XD The episode started out with the earth moving closer to the sun so everyone was suffering from extreme heat and it was only a matter of time until everyone died because there was nothing anyone could do. The twist was that the woman the episode was focusing on woke up from her dream of the earth moving closer to the sun only for you to find out the earth was actually moving away from the sun and everyone was going to die of extreme cold.

So... Yeah... XD

Oh snap there was a Twilight Zone episode about that. Kind of XD The episode started out with the earth moving closer to the sun so everyone was suffering from extreme heat and it was only a matter of time until everyone died because there was nothing anyone could do. The twist was that the woman the episode was focusing on woke up from her dream of the earth moving closer to the sun only for you to find out the earth was actually moving away from the sun and everyone was going to die of extreme cold.

So... Yeah... XD

... And a happy Sunday to y'all! XD

Listen, if I was dreaming about the end of the world it would be something way crazier. My brain is... interesting.

Yesterday my BF and I where having dinner on a train. It was awesome to ride trough the land and have dinner at the same time. IT was to celebrate both our birthdays, his was on August 9, and mine has yet to come, August 16. Same day as the fucking queen of pop!!

Can I write this here? I am just sooo happy♡♡♡

Maan I'm so happy today I got accepted into a group on a karaoke app! It may be not a big group but I'm so happy! (*´ 艸`)

I got accepted to be MTC's 45 Rabbit (Iruma Jyuuto) from Hypnosis Mic series!

I hope I can do my best there!

Maan I'm so happy today I got accepted into a group on a karaoke app! It may be not a big group but I'm so happy! (*´ 艸`)

Congratulations :D It sounds like you will have a great time

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Kicks your butt because I want to. Change your sunglasses! qTDz8T3.png

W-wha..! Heeeyyy I like my sunglasses. Its nothing wrong with them

-____-

No candy for you tonight.

XD

Wuahhahaha I already got one this morning. :p

Aww, you miss allready ;)

HA-HAAAAA You didnt see that reply comming now did ya!

:5yoyo32:

HAHAAAA in front of everybody, Got you there! XP

--

Hmm I found this picture

tumblr_n4ae9iV5cD1s2wzbdo1_500.gif

Neeever saw it from that way before XD

edAVU6t.png

Raaawwrrrrrrrr feelin' a lil' bit frisky today huh? XD I like it baby boy but now it's way past your bedtime. *Kish kish kish*

O_____________________O

Six months seems to be so long... but at the same time, it was almost the same time from January (to June) and ...well...almost.

So.. on the other hand, since June (since tomorrow in fact) its two months already... wow.... so.... this means that its by the same time it was on 2018 but on 2019 at the most.

Ok, i stopped typing non senses... sorry :p

O_____________________O

Six months seems to be so long... but at the same time, it was almost the same time from January (to June) and ...well...almost.

So.. on the other hand, since June (since tomorrow in fact) its two months already... wow.... so.... this means that its by the same time it was on 2018 but on 2019 at the most.

giphy.gif

Congratulations :D It sounds like you will have a great time

Thank you very much! I bet I will since I really love singing with everyone ( * ॑˘ ॑* ) ⁾⁾ ウンウン

Sounds like me whenever I can't find anything to wear. Was the cat successful?

She wore one of my pretty dresses and danced the cha cha with a plastic bag and a rubber band. ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

RIP your clothes, as in both senses - rest in peace clothes due to RIPPING apart, xD.

LOL. Nah. She's pretty good at not destroying things. She was in the part of the wardrobe where I keep wrapping paper, old craft supplies and summer blankets.

- - - Updated - - -

O_____________________O

O.o I have no idea what you're saying. What event was six months ago?

- - - Updated - - -

That is so cool! Congratulations! What does your karaoke group do? Is it like cosplay with singing?