Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

"Were'd your brother run off to?" She asked as she walked through and she nodded, "I'll help any way I can."

About fifteen minutes later Yukio and the incubus, Mito, returned and assisted in putting everything away, "Rin this is Mito the one I told you about. I apologize for disappearing but he was a bit erked that he wasn't fed last month so I had to feed him and I'm sorry."

"He thinks about you while I feed, I know this because he says your name and tastes sweeter than just a normal human looking to get laid." Mito said calmly as he put everything away.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

"I don't know and don't care right now we are safe." he said looking at kuro and put most of the stuff up.

When they came out he nodded. "Yeah it doesn't really matter I thought you were going to do something like that anyway where is our room so I can put our stuff in it." he said yawning

"Follow me Rin." Yukio said lightly as he led his twin to a large bedroom, "please don't be mad about mito. I'm sorry for not telling you about all of this sooner but I never thought I'd have to move in quite yet. If you want I can send mito away and be exclusive to only you."

Rin nodded and followed him to the bedroom. "No thats fine I am just really tied and now that I know your safe I might go to bed for a while I only slept a few hours of sleep and I need to sleep more don't forget to tell shura." he said finding a bed in the room he took him too and fell on the bed taking his sword off.

"Okay Rin, rest easy I'll text Shura after I finish up unpacking downstairs." He said and he lightly kissed Rin's lips before heading back downstairs to help finish packing, while he did that he texted Shura on how she could find the spare key to their new house hidden in her coffee jar.

Yukio soon went upstairs and he snuggled into Rin, his hand rested on the other's butt and he smiled knowing Rin was warming up to the affection

"He woke up for a little bit. It was horrible I'm surprised you didn't wake up. He was screaming as if someone had been hurting him. Mito got him back to sleep though, he had to give Yukio some medicine though."

Yukio slowly opened his eyes his vision was a bit blurred by the tears he'd cried before being put back to sleep.

"I'm sorry, but you know I sleep through most thing when I am sleeping I don't even wake up when people tell me to wake up mostly because I don't here them." Rin turned to Yukio. "Hey I'm sorry I didn't get up when you were screaming." he whispered

"It's fine. I honestly preferred you asleep because I didn't want you to hear who took me from my room. I think I yelled out the name but now I'm not certain."

"He didn't. His conscious mind has no memory of who took him though his subconscious knows we'd have to knock him out." Kuro said.

Yukio got out of bed and went to get something to eat.

"It'd be a good idea for you to cook since Yukio isn't that good at it." Kuro said softly

Yukio was sitting at the counter desperately trying to remember who kidnapped him

"I remember going to our guest room and going to bed, I woke up in a cell but then it all gets blurry and weird as if my memories are surpressed." He said softly, "It's all blurry until I woke up in bed with you again. I barely remember the woods. I only know about it because I recall smelling pine and dirt."

"Only an overbearing peach scent." He said as he was served breakfast. He began eating it silently, "I remember the smell because it was how you smelled while I was in heat but this was different, you smelled like cotton candy too this was pure peach."

He chuckled a bit, "You don't actually smell like food but your scent is sweet like cotton candy." He said softly, "I realized I can only get pregnant in heat though I'm not sure if I want to try again."

"You didn't really try the first time it just happened. " Rin said looking at him and then sighed. "So is food gonna magically come into this house or how are we going to get it?" he said looking at his brother as he ate his food

"This is America, I have keys for here I just need to get my funds switched from japanese to american currency." He stated, then we can go somewhere, purchase food and come right back home.

• Saga locked this topic