Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

Yukio was in the basement seeming extremely calm, "Will you listen to reason now or do I have to knock your sorry ass out again?" He asked pushing up his glasses

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

"You weren't about to listen to reason and you aren't locked in there and I only put a mild sedative into you. If I wanted to be an ass I'd have used holy water."

"Yukio opened the door easily, "You tried pushing it open, it pushes from outside dork." He sighed, "I love you Rin but I wanted to talk to you about earlier however you were too angry for a conversation. Can we try again?"

"Fine, just listen." He said calmly, "I know. You think I fell in love with the dim-witted hot head persona you let everyone see but I know you're more complex than we understand that's why I love you, I don't want to fully understand you I just wanna see you happy."

"I've never seen a dog try to kill you, I've seen demons and humans try but never a dog." He said softly though he was starting to feel one of his usual urges now, "Let's head upstairs."

"Because my emotions won't allow me. I love you too much to ever hate you for a long period of time." He said softly not acknowleding the sudden scent of blueberries which was the scent of a faux (false) heat

"It'll pass, it always does." He said calmly, "Plus if I want to take care of an urge I'd rather have the person I love helping with it. I don't really mind Mito but I'd never let him touch certain areas of me." He said heading upstairs

"There is a difference between sucking and fucking. I allow him to suck because he needs it to live but everything else is off limits. Hell I was still a virgin till the night I got pregnant."

Rin just laid in his bed. "Yeah and no one but me touched my dick before that." he said looking at him pouting. "Why did you even choose to keep your powers you had a chance to be normal again after Satan went back to his hell whole." he said

"Even with this as a downside I wanted to ensure you weren't having to deal with this alone. I mean you don't enter heats but both of us are discriminated against now."

• Saga locked this topic