Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

"I'm scared Rin." He sighed, "I might have to move out for a while. I'll tell everyone that I'm being transferred." He said looking at the other, "I don't you to resent me so I want you to tell me what you think I should do."

"What could be the harm in that?" She replied smiling at Rin.

Yukio yawned and he squirmed a bit in discomfort, "This shit's gonna kill me."

"Please tell me you don't expect an actual answer from me." He muttered holding his stomach, the smell from the kitchen was making him nauseas

Yukio left the room and he decided to stay in a spare room they kept clean in case they could no longer stand each other or had a fight

Yukio had fallen asleep, being asleep was far easier than dealing with anyone currently. His mind still had to catch hoop to three fact he was pregnant though Mephisto was watching the half-demon.

Kuro ran and pounced on rin the next morning, "Rin, yukio is gone!" She says panicked, it wasn't a school day so yukio would have stayed home to study but the male left all of his stuff in the spare room but he was gone, "He left his wallet, guns and text books!"

"I went to check on him this morning but he's gone. No note no signs of leaving his room and what's worse is i can't sense him here at True Cross."

"No. They're on his desk just like his wallet, cell phone and guns." Kuro spoke

Yukio awoke in a small prison cell like area and he looked around, "Rin is this a joke?!"

Shura answered the phone after three rings, "What do you want four eyes?" She asked a bit angrily, "Is this about what i told Rin? Look, I'm sorry, I was a little fucked up last night."

Yukio was alone in his cell. His belly was still the same size it was a day ago.

"No Shura, its me rin, Yukio is gone and Kuro can't find him on school grounds and he left everything and I mean everything, gun, keys, badge, and his phone this is something he doesn't do can you get over here right now I need your help and you might be one of the only people I can trust I don't know if Bon and the other's can handle this." he said

"Woah hold up, Yukio left his shit and vanished? I'll be right there just place his phone back where you found it. I'll be there in a little bit." She said since she had a key to their house that she only used on occasions like the surprise party they threw for the twins.

• Saga locked this topic