Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

"It was a lie." She said, "The smell was a wild goose chase."

Yukio whined needing food and Amaemon arrived to feed him some good food

"Yeah, we need to find Yukio now."

Yukio was totally panicked the next time he saw Mephisto. Amaemon had abused him mentally and sexually causing him to fear the two demons.

"Sorry, he was screaming." He said non-chalantly

"Its alright." he said looking at him and smiled "You are our bitch now." Mephisto said. "Oh and you will not tell any one it was us." he said smiling. "Or this video will everywhere." he said smiling

"Shit we do can you pick up Yukio at all?" he asked

"Why? Why me?" He asked cowering in a corner his small frame shaking as he felt the men staring at his nude body

"Rin, This is way too thought out to be an ordinary demon. We need reason like if they have a grudge with you or yukio."

"Is it maybe Amaemon?" Kuro asked and she saw Shura

Yukio was being forced to clean Mephisto's office his eyes were on the floor as he was ordered around

"Rin, there were no leads from Mephisto." Shura said, "We may have to get the others involved."

Yukio was now completely broken and unwilling to escape.

Shura and Kuro nodded, the three of them headed for the classroom that the others were in, "How do we tell them about the situation?"

Kuro shook her head, "I can't find him." She told Rin sadly

Shura cursed and she hit the wall, "Did the order already know about this?" She growled angrily. They'd been getting no where and if he looked two months pregnant yesterday he o-only had until the end of the month before he gave birth

Shura looked confused but nodded, "I'll get the others to assist us in the search."

While he was in his cell yukio drank what seemed to be water but Mephisto had actually made him drink holy water. It didn't affect him but it was killing the baby slowly.

"Damn it I won't give up." he said looking for anything and finding nothing and almost broke down. "Shit I am moving away from here with him and never coming back." he yelled. "They should take me not him I'm stronger." he said

Kuro looked down and sighed, "Rin we'll find him."

A week passed and yukio was laid in the woods, he had drank the killing dose of holy water and his child was no more

• Saga locked this topic