Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

"Not Shura." She said calmly and she sat down on the edge of the tub, "Are you scared that Yukio won't love you if he finds out you're smart?"

"Yes he will. Because he loves you for you not for the demon blood inside you or the fact you're related. He fell in love with you for being yourself."

She scoffed and left the bathroom.

Yukio had heard the whole conversation but was going to pretend that he still knew nothing.

"You're a shitty liar. You might be older but your lying hasn't improved at all. If you're frustrated or angry maybe we dann spat to get rid of your pent up aggression."

"I Won't FIGHT YOU!" he said as he yelled and 3 trees went up in blue flames when Rin got pissed he got pissed and he was really pissed at this point it was either knock him out or let him take out a forest when he got like that. That and he couldn't get any better until what was bothing him was gone it would just keep building up

"Rin. I heard what you told Kuro in the bathroom. You weren't really quiet about it." He said calmly, "I know you think I won't love you if you're smarter than I am but at this point in time I'm glad you are. I probably wouldn't be able to stay this calm without you."

"Why not it was about me, I have a right to know about that type of shit!" Yukio exclaimed raising his knee into Rin's groin

"No thanks, I'm a little pissed of to be thinking like that Rin. " He joked hoping the other would drop his gaurd so he could tranquilize him

Yukio put the barrel of his gun against rin's gut and pulled the trigger as it fired a tranquilizer into his body, "Sorry Rin but i don't care either."

Yukio sighed and took Rin to the basememt and locked him in a cage similar to the one he was held in and he left rin unconscious as he went back to his room after ensuring Kuro hadn't noticed

A few hours went by and rin woke up feeling like crap he looked around the room. "Fuck." he said he was in a cage Rin looked for a way out of the cage but there was nothing he could do. "I"m gonna kill someone." he said reaching for his sword but then he realized it wasn't on his back. "Fuck."

• Saga locked this topic