Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

Shura arrived and began looking around, "He just vanished?" She asked and she realized that Yukio's bed was made which didn't make a lick of sense since Yukio didn't get dressed or take his things with him, "We have to take this to the head master. A demon might've snatched him."

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

"I don't trust him as far as I can throw him he is a demon too." Rin said and started to grab some of his brother's things again. "I know where he goes and I'll start by looking there I need you to look around here you know where he liked here." he said and looked at her. "I called you to help look and you know we cant trust the head master maybe try to get info from him?" he said looking at him and shook his head. "I know he is up to something you all think I am just stupid but I know things to and if you ever tell Yukio that I can think things threw I will kill you." he said looking at her

Shura nodded and she glanced at Kuro, "Can Kuro tell if Mephisto has been here recently?" She asked knowing Rin could understand the feline perfectly.

"No, there's no scent in the room as if it'd been cleansed." Kuro said softly

"Why would someone kidnap Yukio for his... Son of a bitch." Shura growled hitting the wall, "They don't want the baby they want it gone!"

"I don't know but my guessing is they know who father the baby and they don't want it out I mean who would know that demon's could have kids and boys ones at that. We need to tell as little people as possible about this everyone starting now could of had something to do about it beside you and me who knew about it?" he asked

"Just us." She said calmly, "I only told you because you're his family but the others don't know. Has Yukio been seeing anyone in the past few months?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, this baby is not Rin's." He said calmly and he looked at Mephisto, "You can't kill my child anyways, I won't allow you to kill this child."

"I can and I will I have a tape of you having sex with Rin while he was sleeping." he said smiling and showed him the video as he snapped his fingure and smiled. "See he is sleeping I can smell his DNA inside the baby." he siad

He growled, "You son of a bitch, erase that tape you bastard!" He attacked the bars and tried attacking the other though he was unable to get through.

Shura was searching for Mephisto, "Mephisto?!"

"So how can one tell when someone has been abducted by a demon?" She asked as she watched him, she hoped Rin and Kuro were having better luck

"Fuck me running..." he muttered, he was hungry but didn't trust Mephisto's cooking

"Ah well it depends on the demon why do you ask? They at least leave one thing that is weird and shouldn't be there." he said trying to find out why she wanted to know had rin already found his brother gone.

"Kuro lets go to the church and see if you can smell him there." he said opening the door with the keys and taking a breath as he left his safety net

"A student came up missing and it's vital to find them right now." She said calmly

Kuro nodded, everytime she smelled Yukio she also smelled a strong peach scent near by

"I never said it was a him." Shura said instantly suspicious.

"No. There's a strong peach scent though so maybe I can track that and find him."

"Him or her I took a 50/50 shot almost all demons like to take boys and that is a fun fact you didn't know there for I said him." he said shrugging it off.

"Alright lets go for it." he said looking at Kuro. "Please try we need this." he said

"Why do demons mostly possess women?" She asked softly as they talked.

"Y-yeah I can try but I'm unsure." She said and she sniffed around following the smell

"Because guys are more hard to possess, Women are easier because they are emotionally unstable." he said looking at her. "Anything else you need I have a mountain of paper work to do." he said looking at her

"All you can do it try Kuro." he said looking at him

"No. I'm done here." She said, "I'll tell you if I come across more information."

Kuro followed the scent to a cliff, "Not possible..."

• Saga locked this topic