Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

"Sorry I must have been unconscious when you made that revelation!" He snapped, "Instead of playing cat and mouse why don't we turn the hunter into the hunted. We have more people. Beating him will be easy."

Yukio sighed and he kissed Rin lightly on the cheek, "We're going to end this, together just like we did Ghenna." He said sweetly

• 4 weeks later...

Yukio nodded, "Okay." He didn't want to argue nor did he want everyone to hear them fight so he agreed with Rin even though he felt Rin's anger at the situation, "Is Aadya alright?" He asked softly

Yukio smiled and held Rin, "Thank you for not arguing when I told you to go to tge basement."

"I know. You're a pain in the ass but you have your priorities straight. If it's for her safety arguments can wait."

"Well gunshot wounds hurt like a bitch so I doubt next time I get shot I can walk." He replied softly

• 1 month later...

"Only if you promise not to get yourself killed." Yukio told Rin gently as he looked into Rin's eyes.

• Saga locked this topic