Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

"I'm going out for a while. You have a new phone in the bedroom, made sure it won't break easily." He said and he went to get his guns and the key to a rural town in Alaska. I'll be back in a few hours."

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

"As long as you aren't bathing in holy water." She said as Yukio left. "Normally you don't invite me to bathe with you, something's on your mind." She said following Rin to the bathroom

"So, what's bugging you Rin?" She asked calmly, her eyes looking around the house. For being in the woods they sure had a few luxuries such as electricity and running water

"I don't know Yukio he is acting like nothing happened and now he is drinking and we aren't even of age he needs to be the brother I know again the one who thinks things through not me." he said taking off his clothes and getting into the tub, "I maybe the older brother but in raw power at least thats what he thinks."

"I think Mephisto probably fucked him up more than either of us will understand." Shura said entering, "There's a possible third person involved in Yukio's attack but I can't be certain. However I know that Yukio is still in danger." She said.

Kuro looked at Shura, "Talk about timing."

"Your junk was already submerged. We'll just tell Yukio to be safe and cautious though I doubt he's not already looking over his shoulder."

"You shouldn't be scared of that. It might be a good thing for you. However you can't always be irresponsible you'll need to tell him that you know how to think things through. "

"You can't aim for shit. His eyes are better than yours and he still is a higher rank than you." Kuro said softly.

Yukio returned home and went to the bedroom to sleep."

"Screw you I can am better than you know and he wears glasses that why his eyes are so good! he has a higer rank because they handed it to him and I bet before long that will be taken away from both of us." he said

• Saga locked this topic