Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

Yukio Okumura, the youngest ranked paladin in Japan, sat at his desk reading Moby Dick by Herman Melville. He was waiting for his twin to come back from normal classes, after he'd thrown his grandfather into Ghenna and destroyed the gate there hadn't been a need for exorcists however demons were still coming to their world on occasion. After a while of waiting he dialed Rin's number and waited though he only got the older twin's voicemail, "Rin, where the hell are you? I better not see you on the news or get a call that your in the hospital." He said over-protectively as he sighed, "Please call me back..." He said as he hung up the phone and he looked down with embarrassment. For some reason every time he'd thought about Rin he was always hard and he never wanted anyone especially Rin to find out he harbored romantic feelings for his twin.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

Rin growled when his phone rang for the 5th time he growled and threw it to the other side of the roof. He hated that his little brother wanted to protect him and was always worried about him he looked at his cat kuro and sighed nothing was ever going to be the same nothing he was still the son of satin and he couldn't do anything about it he already felt out of place because of his temper rin looked up at the sky and sighed unsure of what to do. he thought about going to his brother, but he didn't want to tell him he had threw another phone.

Yukio sighed and started a bath for himself as he'd gotten tired of waiting for Rin and he sighed. He'd let his body relax into the warm, steamy water as he stared at the ceiling solemnly, "Rin's not going to change but he's still my brother." He muttered as he watched the ceiling without his glasses, he didn't need them anymore but for all intents and purposes he kept them just for the fact he felt normal with them on.

"Rin, maybe we should go home. Yukio is getting worried about you." Kuro said gently, her eyes peering at the older twin, "Yukio seems to be acting strangely though, almost as if he wants you near but he also wants to avoid you..." She spoke looking at the moon

Rin nodded. "I know what you mean he is trying to protect me from everything and every one, but every time I go near him he yells at me and I hate it. We are brothers so we should share issues, but he never does. I need just a little more time, Did you see where I threw my phone? because he will kill me if I lost another one." he said and petted Kuro's head

"Yeah. It's by the roof access door." Kuro said softly enjoying getting petted, "Yukio seems to smell different too, not just like a demon but a demon in heat so you may end up with a problem later on tonight because the smell is becoming over whelming." Kuro spoke softly, "If he is in heat he'll try doing the nasty with the next person he sees in the next few days. It'll be fine if it's you but if it's Mephisto or a human there'll be major problems."

"Are you saying I am going to have to take one for the team kuro?" he asked looking at him and shaking his head. "Why does it have to me I'm use to all the crap that goes on with me so why the hell is it effecting him!" he said getting up and going to get his phone. "I guess I will go in."

"Probably because he's part lust demon and lust takes over every couple of weeks." She said with a sweet voice as she followed him in, "but yes, take one for the team so no apocalypse occurs."

"Well what part demon am I because I don't think I am a lust demon. so I guess just a fire demon?" he said looking at kuro and sighed. "I don't want to face him he is just going to yell at me again and Fuck I broke my screen on my phone." he said looking at it

"Just tell Yukio you got in a fight with Amaemon and he smashed your phone." She said following Rin into the dorm and she smelled the younger twin in the bedroom. He was asleep and the stench of heat had gotten a bit stronger, "Rin be very careful." She warned

"Thanks why don't you do this and I be the cat." he said looking at her and rolled his eyes petting her. "Thanks Kuro I will be careful and you too." he said as he went to his bed and laid down looking up and sighing as he laid his phone on the ground. "Why does he have to always act like the older one I want to protect him." he said as he yawned and laid in his bed closing his eyes

In the middle off the night Yukio stood over Rin's bed and he contemplated walking him, he couldn't control himself much longer and it was obvious by his tail flicking around

"Nii-san." Yukio said staring at Rin, "Help." He whined and it was obvious to Kuro Yukio was unable to keep himself from his desires. He yanked Rin's boxers down and took the others erection into his mouth.

A soft growl came from Yukio as he continued sucking, hiss blue eyes filled with uncontrollable lust as he continued sucking his brother, it was only now that Rin could smell the intoxicating scent that Kuro had spoken about

"Shit." he said moaning as his he started to feel his brother's lust. "Kuro hide." he whispered and looked at him not sure how to do anything and didn't want kuro to try to stop it because his brother was a demon now. He moaned as he became hard

Kuro was already gone out of the room.

Yukio looked at Rin and he stripped of his own clothes showing off his nude body to his twin. He moved himself over Rin's erection and eased it into himself.

"Yukio this isn't right." he said moaning and looking at the wall enjoying it and not sure what the out come would be. "Yukio please be normal soon." he whispered and screamed out as he was coming close to his climax

"I love you..." Yukio whispered hotly into Rin's ear while riding him and he began getting closer too his climax. He used his tail to tease the others balls so he could get Rin to cum faster

Yukio gasped and came as well though right after he came he realized what he'd done. He quickly dressed himself and left the room in a hurry.

• Saga locked this topic