Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

Yukio returned and he sat on his bed, "I tried to stop myself Rin, I'm so sorry for what I just did but I think I know why I keep wanting you over everyone else. Before I became a demon I started to harbor sinful feelings towards you and I guess they manifested into what I am now."

"Well, we're half demons so we can't really control our sins anymore and i've realized you're a wrath demon." He muttered and he walked over to his brother, "I love you Rin."

"Like I said we can't control our sins." Yukio said, "I was always lustful and you were always easy to anger." He said calmly, "I'm going to one of the other rooms to give you space."

"Well yes and no, as it turns out lust demons enjoy cuddling after sex sip they can bask in the feeling of pleasuring their partner and themselves."

"Depends on if I'm in heat or not. If I am in heat at least twice a week. When I'm not it's only about once a month." He spoke gently and he sighed, "I don't want to make this any weirder than it already is."

"It already weird as fuck! Now get into the damn bed and go to sleep damn it." he said and growled at him in his eyes you could see that he was getting pissed that his sleep was got going well. "And you can't blame me this time for being late to class." he said

"I not gonna make you go to class." He said as he climbed into Rin's bed and snuggled against him comfortably before falling asleep. The next morning he slept in not bothering to shut off his alarm

Yukio held Rin and nuzzled against him, his body felt odd as he cuddled his twin, "Rin, why do you smell good?" He asked with a soft yawn

"You smell like cotton candy and roses." He said kindly and he got out of bed so he could shower, "I'll tell everyone that you're ill."

"Kuro only wanna to do it because of the time I was manipulated by gramps into a large scale genocide and almost killed her. So it's more of a I can steal your man type of situation."

• Saga locked this topic