Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

Yukio laughed a little before he left to go hang out with Shura for a bit. His mind was still trying to come to terms that he'd fucked Rin while Rin was conscious. He'd had sex with Rin before but Rin was asleep every time he'd done it before last night. His heat finally ended after last night though he felt a bit odd now, his stomach had a slight pudge to it and he shook his head

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

"Nothing, I'm going to get some sleep." He told his twin. After leaving the main room a drunken Shura entered.

"Riiiiin! I have some exciting news for you!" Shura announced

"The chicken is pregnant!" She laughed drunkly though her laughter stopped as a gunshot sounded, "Oy you coulda killed me!"

"You said no one would know!" Yukio growled

Yukio looked extremely pissed off and he turned around, "Rin shut up and ignore her, Shura, I'll kill you! I'm not fucking pregnant!"

"Um did you forget he's a-" she stopped speaking and looked at yukio whom was glaring daggers at her, "never mind."

Yukio walked to his room and sat on the bed muttering, "I'm not pregnant, it isn't possible."

"So yukio is a demon of lust which means that he's able to get pregnant no matter who fucks him." She stated, "If he's had sex in the past few weeks he's more apt to get pregnant."

"He is right I wonder who could put up with him. Well I better go find out who it is when I do I'll let you know and you can make fun of him about that maybe he will hate me and be off my ass and go be with his new lover." he said smiling and waved at shura and headed back to his room

Yukio was in his room talking with Kuro about being pregnant with Rin's child.

"Just get an abortion. You'll both be happier if the child is never born." Kuro said in a calm voice as she tried deceiving yukio

"Because I'm still confused by all this. First off I have romantic feelings for my twin, second I just fucked him last night and now I look two months pregnant." He said, "sorry if I'm a little confused and stingy with information."

"and what the hell is that? our mom gave you and me a chance so its the least we can do to give this baby a chance it might be messed up yeah, but still its a living thing and you should think of it as such as well." he said

"Rin I want to but bringing a child like this into a world that hates us isn't a good idea. I love you Rin but I doubt either of us can be a parent and if the child looks like either of us they'll know we're together." He looked down "I hate this."

• Saga locked this topic