The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Akira smiled as he kissed his forehead. "Alright I won't be upset I guess I am scared you would toss me aside and find someone better because I know I am not the best and everything." he whispered. Akira then blushed he heard the words love you. "You love me no matter what?" he whispered shyly as Rei kissed his hand.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei smiles a little at Akira and shakes his head, "I am not that kind of person.. you silly goof ball," he laughs a little. He shakes his head, "no everything is fine," he presses his forehead on Akira's. "Of course I do," he smiles softly and rubs Akira's forehead.

Akia blushes again and smiled. "I love you too Rei." He said smiling and looked at him. "I will get better so I can protect you no matter what also I would love to go on a date with you some time." he said smiling. "Maybe dinner or a movie." he said and closed his eyes. "I don't care if its before or after I find out how to use my powers." he said sighing. "I just really want to go out with you." he said.

Rei smiles a little and kisses Akira's cheek. He rubs Akira's head, "I am sure you will and don't worry, Sam and Seth will help you as well. Also whoever you befriend at the gaming party. "Oh? Want to go out to a restaurant or a movie? Hm.. it sounds like fun," he smiles a little as he looks at Akira, rubbing his head, "well if you want to go so bad, then I suppose I can get something planned," he kisses Akira's nose.

"I can't waif for the gaming party." Akira and and then blushed when he said he wanted to go so bad. "Yeah I have been wanting to go on a date with you for a while I just didn't know how to ask. I feel like I can ask now." he said as his nose was kissed. "And you keep touching my nose do you like it or something." he said giggling like as kid as he relaxed even more into the bath tub

Rei laughs a little, "I am sure you can't wait. I just... hope you befriend some if not all of the guards. They are all quite the gamers ... that is probably why Gerald showed no mercy on them since they goofed off a lot. But it's not like we are on a continuous attacks here or something," he shrugs his shoulders. Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well you had no problem asking me just now," he pokes Akira's nose with his as he pulls away from the nose kiss. Rei laughs softly, "you have such a cute nose," he boops Akira's nose and smiles, "it's hard to resist to poke it," he washes himself before standing up so he can rinse himself off.

"I wonder if that is why he took out and did the experiment on me, because I was a gamer." Akira shook his head. "Yeah its quite here more so than I would of thought. I never thought life in this place would be so nice you know." Akira whispered and shut his eyes listening to him explain why he loved his nose. "Your a dork Rei you know that." Akira then looked at the wall and sighed. "Rei we should be getting out soon there is someone coming this way." He whispered. "Judging my how the feet sound I am guessing its Sam coming to see if his changes will meet your aproval." Akira said and then shook his head. "Not sure how I know all of that." Akira said as he tried to get out of the tub, but fell back in. "Damn I wore myself out more than I thought."

Rei looks at Akira and then shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure... I am sure he was a gamer too at one point but then he got onto the more serious side and was to busy being protective of the royal family." He looks at Akira and laughs a little, "yeah.. things seem to settle down once Gerald was removed as royal guard." Rei laughs a little and flicks Akira's forehead, "well if I am a dork... your a dork too," he smiles. "Yeah we should probably be getting out now," Rei steps out of the tub and looks at Akira, laughing softly and then picks up Akira from in the tub, "there I got you," he kisses Akira's cheek and leans Akira on the sink, handing him a towel as he grabs a towel for something and starts drying himself off.

"Thank you so much." He said smiling as he picked him up and leaned him against the sink so he could dry off. "I wonder what made him snapped." Akira asked and shook his head and looked at him. "Sorry I can't move I am just so tired. If you need help with anything let me know." he said smiling

Rei smiles and nods his head. He sighs and shrugs his shoulders, "who knows... probably the power got to his head. That is usually how it works when people get cocky with power, they start to snap. Rei smiles and wraps his towel around his waist, picking up Akira and carries him back to the bedroom.

Akira leaned his head on Rei's chest and closed his eye. "I'm sorry about not walking my legs are jelly and I can't move at all." He said as he bit his lip when he was laid on the bed. "Thank you." He said pulling sheets over him before there was a knock at the door.

Sam was rubbing his head with all of the changes he was making, but he needed to ask Rei about some of them

Rei looks at Akira and smiles, shaking his head, "that's fine," he leans closer to Akira's ear, "I don't mind carrying my cute little wife around," he laughs a little and kisses Akira's cheek. He nods his head and rubs Akira's head, looking at the door, "hm?" Rei walks to the door and opens the door, seeing it was Sam, "oh, hey there Sam," he stood there in all of his glory, only wearing a towel.

Sam saw him. "I am so sorry to bother you when you were.....um what ever you were doing, but I need to go over this plans with you. I was thinking about getting rid of hunting out side unless have to and about what to do with the torture room....I was wondering if I could make it into a relaxing area for a hard days work and no I don't mean a game room. I mean like a movie room or somewhere you can just go and relax." he asked. "He did a number on all the systems so I am having to redue everything." he said

Rei looks down, seeing he was still in his towel and laughs a little, "calm down Sam, I just got done in the bathroom taking a bath." He rubs his chin a little, "hm... yeah there is no reason for hunting, we have the training room." Rei laughs a little, "we already have a gaming room anyway so there is no need for another one so yeah you can make the torture room into a relaxation room." Rei sighs a little and crosses his arms, "I don't... doubt it," he shakes his head slowly.

"Then can I ask you to sign off on these projects that way I can start getting everything ready." He said sighing. "You know you gave me maybe the hardest job beside you right." Sam said rubbing his head again. "Any way after this I'll let you get back to resting." He said giving him a pen to sign the changes. "Those are the main ones right now so there might be more later on." he said

"Yeah of course.. that is my job now," Rei lets out a soft sigh. He lets out a soft laugh, "well no one said any of the jobs here in the royal family were going to be easy so..," he scratches his chest as he takes the pen, signing the forms that needed to be sign for the new changes and then gives back the pen, "yeah well I suppose I will be ready whenever you give me more forms to sign," he gives Sam the forms.

"Thank you my king. I can't decide what do you my kind or my lord." He said looking at him and bowed. "Thank you for signing it I will make sure that everything gets started. Also I am going for you to over ride the hand print of that room I can do it but I need the over paper signed." pulling out another paper

Rei looks at Sam and smiles a little, "which ever sounds better to you is fine with me. I will respond to both being called your king or lord." He nods his head, "yeah sure, I was wondering when the time was to start signing for stuff," he laughs a little. Rei looks at the paper and rubs his chin as he looks at Sam, "you do know that a higher class can probably over ride the current hand print. Think of a royal hand print as like a master key, can open anything but just in case," Rei leans down a bit and signs the paper that Sam brought out to over ride the hand print function to the door Sam wanted to make into a relaxing room.

"Yeah really huh. I never thought about it like that. Thanks for telling me. I think that is all the papers for now." he said looking at Rei. "I will be back with more maybe tomorrow those are the biggest changes I was making so far." Sam said and bowed. "I'll let you get back to the shower or what ever it is you are doing." Sam said and started to walk away.

Akira was blushing under the covers

Rei nods his head as he gives the other paper to Sam, "okay, let me know if you need anything else done, I will just be in here for now. I tried out the new gaming system with Akira and it tired both of us out," he laughs a little. "Alright, see you whenever," he watches Sam walk away and looks at Akira, smiles, "aw were you hiding," he laughs a little as he walks over to the bed.

"New gaming system. Hope its working." He said smiling as his voice faded in the distance.

"I'm embarrassed I know he knows that we are a thing and he has seen my body before, but I guess I am just the same old person inside embarrassed by almost anything." he said blushing. "That and I only have a towel on and I am tired, Yet my body wants you a little." He said looking away blushing even more his whole face was red.

"Yeah it's very fun. You can try it out when we have that gaming party," Rei watches as he could no longer see Sam and then closes the door. He looks at Akira and laughs a little, "aw don't be embarrassed, I am sure he knows by now we are a thing. He isn't stupid, that's for sure," he rubs the back of his head as he sits on the bed. "Well it's not like you were completely naked. I mean.. look at me. He saw me in a towel and when I was younger, Sam use to help me with bathing.. just the perks of being royality." Rei looks at Akira and smiles, "hmm... feeling frisky even if your tired? Such a bad combination," he laughs a little as he kisses Akira's cheek.

"I know it is and I fail." Akira said looking at him and smiled. "I bet you were a cute little baby." he said then looked down. "So I have a question." he as he couldn't look Rei into the eye now. "If we are together it means you can't have a successor. Does that mean you have to find someone else to be with as well." Akira said his heart started to break he didn't want Rei to be with anyone else, but he was king after all tears were in his eyes as he asked the second option that he thought wasn't going to happen. "Or can we adopt and they be the successor?" he asked

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well.. when are babies not cute," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Akira and slowly nods his head, "sure what is it," he lays down on the bed. "Hm.. do you mean when it's time for me to retire and past on the throne to someone else?" Rei could see Akira was worried about this and then smiles, shaking his head, "aw don't worry about it so much. You know... I have a sister and she is royalty as well. So if she gives birth to a boy, then he will be the next successor. I heard she is currently in the hospital, getting ready to deliver a boy so there is no need to worry about that," he softly pokes Akira's nose.

"I didn't know you had a sister I have never met her." Akira said and took a sigh of relief that he didn't have to share Rei as of yet. "It would be great if I didn't have to share you." He said then looked down. "I do realize that you are a king now and you have needs, but I hope that I can give you everything you need." Akira said in a half tired voice