The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "I guess it just depends how I use my stamina," he opens the door to the training room.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

The guards who were still in there training looked over at Rei and Akira come into the room. They all bowed.

Akira felt like he should shrink down to nothing because he was so embarrassed to be in with them.

"Everything I need to improve my stamina and I need my body not to kill me every time I run fast to save you. I also need to....pratice I guess with moving stuff since I almost pass out when I use it as well."

Rei rubs his chin as he thinks and slowly nods his head, "alright well why don't you try running a couple of laps around the training area so I can check your stamina."

"Alright." he as as he started to run and made it about half way around before he fell on the floor and was breathing hard and set against the wall. "I tried. I pushed myself to go as far as I could." he said

Rei watches Akira as he started to run. He rubs his chin when Akira fell onto the floor and slowly nods his head, walking over to him and leans against the wall, "hm... I can see where you need to approve," he rubs his chin a bit as he thinks.

Rei looks at Akira and shakes his head, "nah it's fine, I rather you have your stamina back than overwork you," he gets off the wall. "So how much can you run after resting?"

"I have no idea I guess we can try." he said getting up and running a little less then he did before he fell on the floor.

The other guards still training were trying hard not to laugh because they knew that they all started there. most of them were able to run 20 laps before they even thought about hiring them here

Rei blinks a bit, "you fell down again?" He rubs the back of his head with a sigh as he goes to the back room to the mini fridge to get some water for Akira.

"I'm sorry I am not good at anything I guess." he said looking up at Rei. "Damn it I hate all of this. I am worthless!" He yelled.

The guards looked over to him.

"Why? Why of all people did he have to do this to me? I'm weak and can't do anything right!" Akira said looking at Rei with tears in his eyes. Akira hit the wall with his fist leaving an dent in the wall. "Great I can't even hit a wall without the wall showing that I hit it." Akira said bring up his knees to his chest.

Once Rei came back, he watched Akira crying and runs over to him. He leans down to his level and sighs a bit, rubbing Akira's head, "your body is just not use to this much strain. Eventually your body will get use to but until then, don't overdo it. Even if you can't run around, you can still walk. Just.. think of it as a cold, it takes a while to get rid of but eventually it goes away."

"I know your plan was for me to become a guard to protect you before all this went now, but now I feel like I have to work twice as hard and just as fast if not faster." He said looking at him. The looked away from him Then coughed a little. Akira was over working himself just by running that much.

Rei shakes his head as he rubs Akira's head, "just... go at your pace. You will get better at it soon," he smiles softly while patting Akira's head, rubbing the back of his head, wondering what the best training would be for Akira and his very low stamina.

Rei looks at Akira and runs into the back room real quickly. He comes back out a few seconds later and gives Akira a water bottle, smiling, "mind as well keep hydrated."