The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Seth gave him all the things and headed back to his bother

Akira looked over with tears in his eyes. "Good I was starting to get scared you were gone for almost 2 hours." he said. "I told myself you would be back as soon as you could." He said

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"Aw.. sorry it took so long but the clerk at the store was nice enough to activate our new phones and Seth noticed this new gaming machine so we had to get games for it as well as some dancing games for you," Rei smiles and then places everything on the floor and sits down, starting to take everything out of the bags.

"Thank you and I need to thank Seth when I see him." He said smiling at him. "Thank you for all the help you are giving me." he said smiling at him and started to look at the new games. "They look fun." He said smiling

"I am sure you will see him at some point," Rei laughs a little. "He even thought of a good way for you to befriend the other guards." Rei smiles a little, "it's no problem really," he rubs Akira's head as he watches him look at the games as he takes the new console out of it's box.

"Well he was thinking about having a gaming party. The other guards like to play video games just as much as you do so I think it's a really good way for you to gain some friendships," Rei smiles softly as he gives Akira his new cell phone, "I already put my number into your phone while at the store."

Rei nods his head and then rubs his chin, "hm.. well making this weekend. I will talk it out with everyone and see what everyone thinks. I might still plan on having it anyway regardless."

"Well this is the best way for you to gain new friendships," Rei rubs Akira's head with a smile. He shrugs his shoulders, "it all depends what they want to do but I am sure they will give the new games a try."

"Yeah and they will kick my ass in it they are more fit then I am and I won't be able to keep up with them on the new games if it requires working out to fight." he said as he looked at one of the games and that is what it was.

Rei sighs a little and shakes his head, "it won't be a competition, it will be for fun you goof ball," he pokes Akira's nose with a smile, "besides, they never danced before, so they won't be good at the games right away."

"But the work out games they will. They work out all the time." He said blushing. "And they are guys its going to turn into who dick is bigger when it comes to games." Akira said looking at Rei and smiled.

"Yeah but we need to increase your stamina first before you match their work out." Rei looks at Akira and blinks, laughing a little, "well I doubt they will all whip out their dicks," he smirks a bit and nudges Akira, "unless you want to compare my cock to the other guards," he laughs a little.

"That's why I don't want to do that type of games with them." He said smiling and blushed really deeply. "Oh my god I cant' believe I said that. I don't want anyone else to see your dick but me.....What the hell am I saying." Akira said looking at him. "Rei I don't know what the hell I am saying." He said

Rei looks at Akira and then blinks a little, laughing a little as he rubs the back of his head, "well I feel honored that you don't want the other guards to see my cock but you." He looks at Akira and pats his head, "well, do you want to try out the new games or what," he pokes Akira's nose and then hooks up the new game console.

With his hands covering his face he nodded and peeked out between his figures looking out he smiled just looking at Rei's body. "I'm sorry Rei me changing into this form I can't control anything any more it feels like. At least I don't do it in front of others tho." he said

Rei can see that Akira was embarrassed and he lets out a soft laugh, "there is no need to be so embarrassed. You should know that your the only one that sees my cock by now," he smiles as he finishes setting up the gaming system. He looks at Akira and laughs softly, "yeah well at least you have some type of control and didn't say that in front of the other guards. Just imagine how more embarrassed you would be if you did."

He became even more red. "Oh god don't let me think about that Rei!" he said freaking out a little more now that he said that. "I would of tried to kill myself and I wasn't thinking that then....Damn that's all I am going to think about now when I see them again." Akira wined. "Your evil sometimes you know that." he said

Rei laughs a little, "what? Is my cock on your mind right now," he smiles a little as he softly laughs. He sighs a little, "your so sensitive, yet your so cute," he smiles as he kisses Akira's cheek with a soft laugh. "But come on, let's try out this new system."

"Can we stop talking about cocks now." he said blushing harder. "I might die of embarrassment if we keep talking about it." He said grabbing the new system and hooking it up so he can try to play it, but his mind wasn't focused on that right now he was more worried about what he would say in front of the other guards. "Um do they know that we are together together?" he asked

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "it's not my fault your easily embarrassed," he smiles a little as he pokes Akira's nose. "But fine, we will stop talking about it.. for now," he pokes Akira's nose. Rei watches Akira and rubs his chin a bit, "oh I am sure they figured it out," he looks at the games for the new system.

"Thank you." Akira said shaking his head he hated a little part of himself for not being able to control what he was saying from time to time. The one thing he realized is it always happened when Rei was with him. Did Akira like him that much that his brain didn't want to work right when he was around him? Akira shook off the feeling and got everything ready. "Do you want to play with me?"

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, enjoying how the other reacted to certain things and he smiles softly. He looked at Akira, wondering why he was so quiet as he reads some of the games information before he looked up at Akira and smiles, "sure why not," he stands up and stretches before getting ready to play the game.

"Do you want to play one of the new games with me?" He asked smiling as he thought the new battle one was gonna be good he kind of wanted to play it and was excited to as well. "There is a 2 player mode on the one that requires you doing fighting moves." he whispered