The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, nodding his head, "sure, which one do you want to play?" He looks at Akira, looking at the battle game since it was the only battle game that they had so far. He rubs his chin and nods his head, "alright, this game sounds like fun," he smiles a little as he gives the game to Akira so he can insert into the system.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Akira smiled and hooked him self up and the started the game and started to get everything ready. "Alright I am ready to try if you are." he said blushing and then started to move to get the settings right."\

Rei watched as Akira was hooking himself up to the game system and smiles a little. He nods his head as he grabs the other gaming equipment and starts hook himself up as well, looking at Akira, "alright, ready to go," he smiles softly.

Akira nodded as the first battle scene came up and he started to move around trying to kill everything in his path. "this is hard." He said working his body more and more before panting after he got everything done. "I don't know if I can do another round of that right now." he said

Rei starts moving around, helping Akira battle against the boss. Rei looks over at Akira and laughs a little with a soft sigh, shaking his head, "it's okay, you lasted longer doing this than training in the training room.. so I call that a improvement."

"I did, but now I am not sure I can walk anywhere let alone back to the room." He said as he as panting really tired from what just happened. "And I had to kill he boss it was right there." he said. "You know I hate loosing on games."

Rei looks at Akira and looks at him, smiling, "well at least you did why more exercise doing this right? So I will call that a mission accomplish. Would you like me to carry you to the bathroom so you can freshen up before you go to bed?"

Rei laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I suppose I can use a bath," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Akira, "hm.. well usually I will be told when I am needed so for now I am all yours," he smiles and kisses Akira's cheek, carrying Akira to the bathroom.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles, "I am glad you are mine as well," he kisses Akira's cheek as well and walks inside of the bathroom. He places Akira on the sink and then turns on the water to adjust the temperature, "do you need help taking off your clothes," he laughs a little.

"I think I can try." He said smiling as he started to strip his clothes off. "I might just have to lay in bed with no clothes on tho I am not sure if I can get dressed after this." he said as he slipped himself into the water.

Rei nods his head, "if you need help, let me know and I will gladly help you." Rei laughs a little, "well... I won't have any complaints," he smiles a little as he watches Akira get into the tub, getting in the tub afterwards.

Akira smiled as he washed all of the sweat off of him from the day and sighed as he did so. "Man this is something else after hard work this bath feels so good and I am happy I lasted a little longer when gaming, but I still think I over did it." he said

Rei washes himself as he looks at Akira and smiles a little, "yeah a bath is always good after a exercising. Though I do tend to take showers inside of baths... but I figured a bath would be better for you since your so sore," he laughs a little. "Well sooner or later, you will get use to having exercises," Rei smiles while washing himself.

"I hope I do I feel like death right now and I have been close to it before." he said looking at Rei as he wanted to kiss him, but was to tired to even move over to Rei to try to kiss him. "Rei, I don't know if I have ever told you this, but I love you." he whispered

Rei looks at Akira and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "I can believe it but I never see you have a hard time before... well other than being here. I am sure it wasn't as bad when you were just living normally." He looks at Akira as he was trying to kiss him and laughs a little, leaning over and kisses Akira, "oh? I am sure I heard you mention it a few times," he laughs softly and rests his forehead on Akira's, "I love you too."

Akira smiled at the kiss and then blushed. "Yeah I have felt more love and hate here than I have ever felt before I have almost come close to death in this place as well. I will take all the good and bad just to see you again or even meet you." Akira said smiling. "Because of you my life has changed a lot so thanks." he said

Rei looks at Akira and then sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well... only hatred you felt was towards Gerald I assume right," he rubs his chin. "Well now you don't have to worry about him anymore." Rei looks at Akira and then smiles, softly blushing a little, "well I am glad you love me that much," he kisses Akira's nose and rubs his head.

"Yeah I don't really hate any one else tho I think they hate me because of what Gerald did to me. Half of the time I don't even feel human any more." he said looking at Rei and smiled as Rei kissed his nose. "I do have a question what if there is no way to turn me back into the way I was? What then?" He asked as he relaxed into the tub. Akira didn't know if he asked about it he couldn't remember if he asked Rei about it before. Akira knew the thought about it all of the time.

"...Why would they hate you for something that Gerald did? That seems pretty stupid to me," Rei crosses his arms and shakes his head. "It's not like it's your fault you became an experiment," he sighs softly. Rei looks at Akira and rubs his chin a little, shaking his head, "I am sure there will be a way to reverse it somehow." Rei leans back in the tub and closes his eyes, trying his best to relax.

"Because now I am the freak who lived." He said sighing and looked at Rei. "Its just not fair that he singled me out of everyone in this earth, I mean I guess in a way I am glad it was me and not someone else, but still." he said trailing off. "I know there might be a way, but what if I am suck like this forever will you still keep me?" He whispered and closed his eyes trying to relax as well.

Rei looks at Akira and shakes his head slowly, "no your not, you just think that way because your different now. Just because your different doesn't make you a freak. Besides.. it's not like it is a bad kind of different." He shrugs his shoulders, "you were probably just a easier target because you just you just started to live with me." Rei looks at Akira and then laughs a little, kissing his cheek, "keep you? Of course I will you goof ball," he gently flicks Akira's forehead.

Akira smiled at him "I'm glad I am not a bad type of different I was hoping it was a good different. I feel that I am unique now." He said looking at him. Akira blushed when he kissed his cheek. "I'm glad you will keep me even if I can't change back." he said as he held his head because of the forehead flick.

Rei rubs Akira's head, "of course your a good type of different silly," he kisses Akira's forehead. "There is no reason for you to be upset.. I will always accept you for who you are, regardless what will happen." Rei laughs a little, "your a goof ball, do you really think I wouldn't still love you even if you can't change back," he watched as Akira covered his forehead and smiles, kissing his hand.