The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Akira was still blushing when he did moan and then they commented about it, Akira closed his eyes like Rei did and just let them work. Every muscle was starting to feel good in his body. Where ever he would go they would be no longer stiff and it relaxed him more and more.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

The masseur continues massaging Akira's body as he then turns around, massaging Akira's legs now.

The masseuse smiles as she watches the masseur, moving down Rei's legs as well, massaging them too, "oh my... such stiff muscles. You two must have had a pretty good work out."

Rei nods his head as he smiles a little as his body was starting to feel much better.

"It was my first hard core work out ever." he said sighing. "I think I over did it because I couldn't move today." He said with his eyes still closed. "Rei thank you for this. I really like this." He said smiling. "It feels really good and they are great." he said trying not to moan at the feeling of being relaxed.

The masseur looks over at Akira, "oh, that explains a lot. If your not use to exercise, you need to do it slowly. It's best not to overdo it, especially if it is your first time actually working out," he continues massaging.

The masseuse could feel Rei's body wasn't super tense while massaging him but he could tell he overdid the exercise with Akira.

Rei looks over at Akira and smiles, "I am glad your enjoying your first massage," he closes his eyes again and enjoyed his massage as well.

"I really am." he said smiling. "Its my first time and I was nervous about it, but it feels really good." he said smiling and opened his eyes to look over at Rei with love in his eyes. "You are the best thank you." he said then closed his eyes. Akira felt like he was going to go to sleep with this massage it felt so good.

Rei smiles and nods his head, "see I told you, you didn't have to worry about it." He laughs a little, "it's nothing, I am just glad they came right away," he closes his eyes as he continue to get his massage from the masseuse. He slowly opens his eyes, "how is the masseur? It's his first massage," he looks over at Akira with a smile.

"That was his first time?" He asked looking shocked. "It felt so good I would of never guessed that is was his first time." he said and smiled unsure what to say after that it was great. "I am glad they came right away as well, Thank you for this Rei and if everything is like this I don't mind being a test subject. At least this time it doesn't hurt."

Rei laughs a little and nods his head, "the massage your having right now, it's his first one," he yawns a little as he was super relax. He looks over at Max and laughs a little, "so how are you feeling now with the massage your getting? I feel a lot better myself," he stretches out his arms.

"Yeah it doesn't feel like this is his first time." He said looking at Rei. "I am feeling alot better and I am more relaxed than I ever was before." He said smiling. "Thank you Rei for this gift you might not think this a that much, but I do." he whispered almost falling asleep it felt so good.

Rei laughs a little and looks over at Akira, nodding his head, "that's good, I am glad your feeling a lot better now," he smiles a little. He shakes his head slowly, "I am just glad your enjoying it and it helped you not be so sore," he closes his eyes as he continue getting massaged.

The masseur looks at Akira and smiles a little, looking at the masseuse, "did you get this much flattery when you started working here," he continues massaging Akira.

The masseuse laughs a little and nods her head, "oh of course. The prince was stress out a lot so.. it was my job to take care of his tension. But now that he is king, I am sure the stress will only increase," she sighs as she continues massaging Rei.

Akira opened his eyes again trying not to go to sleep and just looked over a Rei and smiled. Akira found another reason to love Rei and that was just by what they just said. Rei would be a great king and he couldn't wait to help him achieve his goals. No matter what Akira would help Rei out and stand by his side even if he went crazy in the end. Akira knew that it wouldn't happen tho. Rei was so nice he could never see him turn evil. Akira wanted to reach out and hold Rei's hand but his arms were like noodles now not wanting to move at all.

Rei yawns softly as he felt his body feel a lot better. He reaches out his arms so the masseuse would massage them as well.

The masseuse looks down at Rei and smiles as she leans forward, massaging Rei's arms one at a time.

The masseur looks at Akira, "here let me help you," he slowly moves Akira's arm so his hand touches Rei's hand and starts massaging Akira's arms one before the other.

Akira smiled as they moved his arm out to touch Rei's and he smiled as ha hand grabbed Rei's hand. "Thank you for this Rei." Was all he could say it felt so good and he really did love the massage he would of never thought it felt like this.

Rei slowly opens his eyes as he felt his hand getting grabbed. He looks over at Akira and smiles a little, "I am glad your enjoying it. Feels amazing huh," he slowly starts closing his eyes as he continue to enjoy the massage.

"Yeah it really does so thank you for this I don't think I would of ever known this feeling if you hadn't thought about this. So after this is done what do you plan on doing?" He asked looking at him

Rei looks at Akira and then laughs a little, "well you don't need to thank just me. You can thank getting sore. Getting sore was like the whole reason why we needed massages," he laughs a little. He looks at Akira, "well are you starting to get hungry? We can get something to eat after this if you want.

"Yeah I guess I am kind of hungry." He said smiling at him not sure now long he was going to be massaged for or if he would even be able to move after it was over with his body feeling like jelly.

The masseuse and masseur both get off Rei and Akira with a smile. "How are you both feeling now," the masseuse looks at both Rei and Akira.

"I hope you feel better than you did," the masseur smiles a little.

Rei sits up and stretches a bit with a soft sigh, "that feels much better. How about you Akira?"

"I feel like jello." He said smiling. "It was great I really liked it thank you for making my first massage great." Akira said smiling. "I kind of wish I knew about this earlier." He joked and looked at Rei then yawned. Akira could of used this a few times in his life like when he was first changed into this form and the first time he ever had sex with Rei, but he did think that this time was greater that all of those other times.

Rei looks at Akira and then laughs a little, "well I am glad you enjoyed it. You know... I could have given you your first massage no problem but you never asked," he pokes Akira's nose. He stands up and stretches a little, "well, do you want to go get something to eat," he smiles a little, "you can either choose from going out to a restaurant or something like that. But of course, we can always eat here," he laughs a little as he watches as the masseuse and masseur were getting their stuff together.

"Can you give me just a second to feel my legs again they are jelly as well and I would love to go out to eat with you if that is ok I don't think I have ever went out to eat before. Well I have but I only ate cupped noddles." He said smiling looking at him. "And I never knew that we could get a massage here." He said looking at him. "I didn't know up till now." he said smiling and looked at him then took a deep breath as he tried to move around.

Rei laughs a little and nods his head as he sits on his bed as he looks at Akira, "you really want to go out to eat instead of eating here? Hm... well I suppose it does feel good to get out every now and again." He blinks and laughs a little, "you ... only ate noodles? Nothing else," he rests his chin on his palm. He nods his head, "of course we do. How else do the guards unwind from a hard days of work," he smiles a little. Rei watches Akira and smiles a little as he watches him walk around the room or at least try too.

"Yeah I just want to try something different." he said smiling then looked at him. "Yeah before I was brought here all I ate was noodles." he said as he started to be able to walk around. "And I didn't know if that was an option getting a massage or I would of asked for one a while ago." he said smiling. "Should we try to get some of the guards to come along or sneak out?" he asked smiling. "Tho last time we all got together I thought they were going to kill me."

Rei looks at Akira and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah, I am up for going out as well." He laughs a little, "I am surprise when I first met you, you weren't a tubby little guy," he pokes Akira's nose. "Well the only way to know is to ask and you didn't really ask. It's okay to ask for stuff randomly, you never know what a place might have to offer," he scratches the back of his head. Rei looks at Akira and sighs a little, "it's only going out to get some food, I seriously doubt anything will happen," he shakes his head, "so.. let's sneak out," he smiles a little as he gets his clothes on.

After getting his feeling into him legs again he smiled as he got dressed. "I like how that sounds are we ready to go?" he asked fixing his clothes that was made for him. "And I really didn't have that much money so I might of ate once every 2 or 3 days." He said looking at him and then shook his head. "You never know I did game a lot, This might of been the best for me, but I wish it happened a different way you know." he said ready to head out.