The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"Well... Akira's stamina is very low and I figured since he is gamer, that exercise video games would be the best way for him to boost his stamina. I also would like to get us matching cell phones so we can stay in contact. Since he kind of... over reacted last time he was alone without me," Rei rubs the back of his neck.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"Sure I can go out with you." He said and looked at Sam. "Yeah I knew Akira was gonna need to train some how. I wonder what else we would need to do to get him ready. Me and Brother will help in any way we can to help him out no matter what. I don't know about my brother, but I want to help out him from a stupid thing that you know who did to him." He said looking at Rei.

"Yeah same here I am sorry about what he did, Seth go with the king." Sam said

Seth nodded. "Alright lets go." he said

Rei nods his head and then smiles a little, crossing his arms, "yeah I had a wrong approach towards this since he use to be a gamer he .. probably doesn't have a lot of stamina so I figured games involving exercise would help." He looks at Seth, "yeah.. that will be a big help, whatever you can do to help is appreciated."

"Alright, see you later Sam," Rei looks at Seth and then walks into the direction out of the castle.

"See ya." Sam said the growled at the paperwork.

"Well then be glad I am coming along I know a lot about fitness games I actually researched them. I wanted to try some out and thought maybe the guards could use light training like that or something." Seth said smiling as he followed Rei. "I don't know what Akira likes to do tho. There are some good dancing games out there."

Rei looks at Seth and smiles a little, "oh so you actually know about fitness games?" He rubs his chin a bit, "well yeah.. and it also might be a good way for Akira to actually bond with the other guards as well," he rubs his chin a bit. "Well I figured dancing games would be a entertaining way for him to move around a little, anything that can get him moving."

Rei nods his head, "yeah that will be a good start to getting at least some exercise, the easy and fun way." He looks at Seth and rubs his chin, "hm... well depending on the store, we can get both at the same place so let's go to a entertainment store, that should carry both things."

Rei nods his head as he starts walking in the direction of a local entertainment shop that carried all kinds of games, consoles, and any other electronics that could be found. "Hm.. I will look for the phones while you look for the games."

Rei nods his head as he rubs his chin, wondering what phone set he should get for him and Akito. He rubs his chin a bit as he lets out a yawn, picking up a couple of boxes and reads the descriptions of the phones he was interested in.

Seth was reading the back to try to see what one would match Akira more He grabbed one for an concole the he didn't know if Rei had or not but he looked at it and it reqired heavy dancing another required working out. Order to defeat the bad guys. "Akira would love this." He said Seth picked out about 5 different games and waited for Rei to come back over so he could ask him about the console.

Rei finally picks out two cell phones of the same brand and then walks over to the game section, looking at Seth. "Looks like you found a good amount of exercising games," he smiles a little as he rereads the information on phones.

"I don't know what consoles you have tho. I think Akia would like this work to fight of the bad guys but I have never seen this system before I think it might he knew. You hook up your arms and legs to a wireless device and it measure your mussel activity, but I don't don't know what you have to start out with." he said

Rei looks at the console over and rubs his chin a bit, "hm... this is a interesting console. It will be perfect for getting exercise, that's for sure." He looks up at Seth, shaking his head, "I don't have this one. I never really had any need to get exercise games I am pretty much always on the move so yeah, we can get that to, made sure to get some games for it as well?"

Seth nodded and looked around the store and found a combat game that you will need to use fight skills in real life to deal with the monsters. After getting for or five more for that game he sighed. "I think I might be done here." he said

Rei watches as Seth got more games, noticing he had his hands full. He rubs the back of his head a little and laughs a little, "well.. looks like we made a good start to this new game system," he walks to the check out to purchase the items, knowing full well how much all this was going to cost but it didn't matter to him. After buying everything, Rei looks at Seth, "ready to go back home now," he looks at the phones and smiles, glad the clerk was nice enough to set up both phones without any further charges.

Akira looked at the clock a little worried about Rei he shook his head and played the game. trying not to think about what could happen to him,

"Anything else my king?" Seth said looking at him then looked at the clock. "My how time fly's we have been gone for an hour in a half, I'm sure Master Akira is getting worried about you. If we are done I say we should head back," He said holding all the bags of stuff he had just got. "I also have another idea a way for the guards to get to know Akira. Maybe if you throw a dinner party for everyone in the castle and have Akira meet them maybe that will help the fear of him." He said looking at Rei. "Sorry to speak out of term, but I thought I should share it with you since we are out and about." he said

Rei shakes his head, "I think we got everything we need. Got a new console and even a few games for it. Got two phones, I think that's good for today." He looks at his watch and nods his head, "yeah I suppose we should be getting back now. He walks out of the store and heads back to the castle, looking over at Seth. Rei rubs his chin a bit as he thinks of Seth's dinner party idea and smiles, "hm... that's a good idea. I was wondering what the best way would be to have Akira meet up with the other guards and a party is always a good way."

"Tho Akira is so shy you might have to help him out he is kind of a shut in, but his body will do nothing more than protect you." He said smiling. "He is a weird kid and that is why I like him. maybe make it a gaming party or something like that I have a feeling that one day all of our lives will depend on him and we best go with it and not fight it." Seth said

Rei looks at Seth and nods his head, "yeah, fully aware of that. I will just got to open him up slowly to the other guards. He is not really use to a lot of attention when around other people other than me, even if I am the reason why he is here," he rubs the back of his head. "Well it's not like all the other guards don't know how to play video games. I get requests like crazy for them to spend their break in the gaming room." Rei laughs a little while walking. Rei nods his head, "yeah, well I am sure they figured that out when they enlisted to protect the king and his prince, which was going to be the next king in over a short period."

"Do here is what you do to make Akira more popular. Tell the staff that he wanted to have a gaming party to get to know everyone." Seth said smiling. "I know the king has a huge TV somewhere in the castle so I would ask him and then throw a party. I think everyone would be happy about it and it give Akira a change to talk to everyone while playing a game." Seth said. "I hate to speak out of term, but that might be the best way." Seth said. "And thank you my king for listening to me."

Akira was starting to become worried by the passing minuet did it take this long to get the stuff? Akira took a deeo breath and tried to relax

Rei looks at Seth and nods his head with a smile, "yeah it sounds like a fun gathering so the guards can get to know Akira more." He shakes his head, "no your not speaking out of terms, I been wondering the best way for Akira to become friends with the other guards," he looks at the time and then up, seeing that they were approaching the castle. "Well I better hurry to the gaming room. I am sure Akira is getting a bit worried by now. Thanks for helping me out with finding some exercise games and even a new game system. I am sure Akira's eyes will glow when he sees this," he walks towards the gaming room.

"No I got it, go help out your brother," Rei smiles as he continues walking. He made it back to the gaming room and scans his hand on the scanner, looking at Akira, "hey.. sorry it took so long."