The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei watches as Akira was getting dressed as he leans down, getting his shoes on and nods his head, getting off the bed, "yeah sure, ready to go whenever your ready." Rei looks at Akira, "then ... how did you get your money to get your noodles?" He shrugs his shoulders, "well.. at least gaming seem to distract you," he laughs a little as he walks out of the bedroom, checking in his pocket to make sure he had his wallet before heading down the stairs and then opens the door, walking outside.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Akira took a deep breath and looked at him. "Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers too." he said shaking his head. "yeah gaming was my life." Akira said then walked over to the door as he adjusted his clothes and then walked out of the room. "Can't wait to see where we go." he said smiling and wondered if he could hold Rei's hand while the walked, but he wasn't sure. Following him down stairs and to the door Akira looked around and didn't see anyone there it was weird as he walked out of the front door with Rei.

"That.. doesn't really answer the question," Rei laughs a little, "I am guessing.. you sold games that you finished or something like that... or by the way you reacted, did naughty stuff for cash," he pokes Akira's nose. Rei smiles and nods his head, "yeah there are lot's of places that serve delicious food," he holds Akira's hand while going down the stairs. Rei looks at Akira and noticed that no one was around but he figured the masseuse and masseur heard them before they left to get something to eat. "So... let's go into town and decide what we want to have," he smiles and then walks in the direction of town.

"I didn't do naughty stuff for cash...." He said looking down. "There is a great place in town that throws away all there food when people are done or if they have extra.....Some times when I needed food and didn't have the money or have games finished to sell I would eat out of the trash ok there I told you." He said looking away embarrassed. Akira blushed when Rei grabbed his hand and then started to walk into town. "I can't say thank you enough for everything you have done for me." he said

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "I was just kidding, I could tell from our first time together," he rubs the back of his head. Rei rubs his chin a little, "so... you were basically eating scraps," he looks at Akira as he crosses his arms. He shrugs his shoulders, "well... at least your eating better now," he smiles a little. "Aw.. it's no big deal," he smiles as he walks, wondering what restaurant to take Akira too.

Akira nodded. "Yeah well I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't the type to sell his body." he said blushing as he walked along side Rei. "What do you want to eat. I am in the mood for anything." he said smiling and looking around at the places to eat that looked really good.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, laughing softly, "you seem to be too much of a shy type to really do something like that. I was just curious how you got your food is all," he shrugs his shoulders a little. "I mean... anything sounds fine to me," he pokes Akira's nose and then looks at a restaurant near the gaming store, "hey, there is one right there," he holds Akira's hand and walks towards the restaurant.

Akira smiled. "Alright lets go to that one my love." He said then blushed that he said smiling liked that holding Rei's hand as he walked over to the place Rei pointed at to eat. "You know some how you have a way of bring out the weird in me." Akira said and blushed as he looked over the place to eat. "It looks good I think this is the first time we have ever gone out to eat." he said smiling

Rei smiles and nods his head as he lead Akira to the restaurant. He looks at Akira and then tilts his head but then laughs a little, "is that so," he smiles a little and leans to Akira's ear, "I think there is more I bring out than just your weird side," he laughs a little and softly nibbles on Akira's ear. Rei looks at Akira and nods his head with a smile, "yeah it sure is good to get out once in a while," he rubs the back of his head as he sits at one of the booths.

Akira moaned slightly at him being nibbled on his ear. "Your a jerk." he whispered as he walked over and set in a booth and shook his head. "You are something else you know that I can't believe you did that in public. I didn't think you wanted anyone to know about us until I was stronger." he whispered

Rei laughs a little, "I am more than just a jerk," he pokes Akira's nose with a smile. He grabs a menu and looks at it while waiting for a waitress or a waiter. He looks at Akira and smiles a little, "it's no big deal you goof ball," he goes back to looking at the menu.

"I guess you are more than a Jerk." he said. "Your a goof ball as well." he said smiling then looked at him and closed his eyes then opened it and looked at the menu. "So the steak and shrimp with noodles sound really good, but its up to you I don't care what I get. If we do get it we can share it." he said smiling

Rei looks at Akira and then laughs a little, "nah your more of a goof ball than I am," he pokes his nose with a smile. He continues looking at the menu and then looks at Akira, shaking his head, "no that's not how it works, you order what YOU want to order and I order what I want to order, see this is why your a goof ball," he laughs a little.

"Ok then I want the stake and shrimp pasta." He said smiling and looking at him. "And I maybe a goof ball but I am your goof ball. All for you." He said smiling and then shook his head not sure what else to get. "I think I'll take some lemon-aid." He said looking at the drinks. "What about you?"

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "there you go," he smiles as he rests his chin on his palm as he continues looking at the menu. He smiles and nods his head, "yeah you are my little goof ball." Rei then looks up at Akira and rubs the back of his head, "I am still deciding what I want but I will figure it out before the waitress or waiter come."

"Alright everything looks really good tho you know." he said smiling. "I am sure what ever you get will be good." he said smiling and looked at him and sighed not knowing what to do. He smiled as he was loving that he was all Rei's. "I am glad that I am yours." he said and looked at the menu the put it down knowing what he wanted and just watched Rei

"That is why it is hard to decide," Rei laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head as he looks at the menu. "I mean everything on this menu sounds really good... so that is why it is hard to decide. It's not like this will be the only time we will eat here so..," Rei looks up at Akira and smiles a little, nodding his head, "I am glad I am with you as well."

A waiter walks over and takes out a notebook and pen from his apron, "hello, I will be your waiter today. My name is Shinichi. Have you decided what you wanted to order?"

"I bet." Akira said and watched him and smiled as the waiter came over to him. "Hello I'll start out with a lemon-aid." He said smiling and wondered about if he should go ahead and give his order to the waiter, but didn't know if Rei was ready yet or not so he decided to wait. "I don't know I am ready, but I don't know if Rei is ready." he said

The waiter nods his head as he writes down what Akira wanted for a drink and looks over at Rei, "and what would you like?"

Rei looks at the waiter and then Akira, laughing a little, "... finish your order Akira, I know what I want to get now."

The waiter figured that Rei was still deciding and looks over at Akira, waiting to hear his order.

"I'll have the Steak and shrimp over noodles please." He said smiling and then looked at what came on it. "If at all possible if it comes with onions I don't want that." He said and then put the menu down and smiled at Rei. "What are you having?" he asked

The waiter nods his head with a smile, writing down the rest of Akira's order and looks up at Akira, "no onions? Alright," he makes an additional note and takes Akira's menu.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, "I will take the tropical fruit punch for my drink. As for my meal, I will have the Chicken parmigiana with sugar snap peas and mashed potatoes."

The waiter writes down Rei's order and takes Rei's menu, "alright I will be back shortly," he walks to the kitchen to deliever Akira's and Rei's orders.

Akira looked at him. "sugar snap peas? I don't think I have ever heard about that before and what you got does sound really good as well. I can't wait to taste something different." he said looking at him and then smiled and blushed just thinking about Rei and how cute he was. "Thank you for bring me here." he said

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well.. your food intake is a lot ... different than mine," he rubs the back of his head. "I pretty much had almost nearly everything other than certain things that I have no desire to eat." He nods his head, "yeah, it's really good," he smiles a little and nods his head, "of course," he rubs Akira's head.

The waiter comes back, placing the lemon-aid in front of Akira and the tropical fruit punch in front of Rei, walking off to serve more customers.

Akira didn't say anything else till the waitess left there drinks and then looked at him. "Yeah I feel like since this happened to my body I have to eat more food than normal." He said looking at him and closed his eyes. "I just want to be normal again Rei." he whispered

Rei looks at Akira and shakes his head, "I think it was mostly what you use to eat before. You didn't eat a lot of different food dishes, just noodles. But now that you have the option to eat more food dishes, your a lot happier than you use to be," he laughs a little as he takes a sip of his drink. He looks at Akira, "don't worry, I am sure there is a way to return you back the way you were before somehow," he sighs softly.