The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"I am a lot happier and its thanks you you Rei." Akira said looking at him. "If I had never met you I don't think I would of ever been this happy. I would like to go back to the way I was. I really do hate that he did this to me. If I can't go back I'll get use to this body." Akira said as he drank some of his drink and waited for the food to come

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei nods his head with a smile, "well I am glad I made your life a lot more happier than it was before." He rubs Akira's head, "don't worry, I will ask around, I am sure someone will know something so we can get you back to normal hopefully," he sighs softly as he drinks some of his drink, leaning back in his seat when waiting for the waiter to come back with the food.

"I am glad you made me happier as well." he said smiling and looked at him "I hope I can go back to being normal I miss my old body." he said sighing and looked at him as he waited for the food

Rei smiles and nods his head, "it makes me happy that I changed your life so much.. even though some wasn't really.. that memorable," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well, for the record, you don't look any different," he rests his chin on his palm.

The waiter comes back with Rei and Akira's meals. He places what Akira ordered in front of him and does the same for Rei, "enjoy your meal, if you need a refill of your drinks, please let me know," he bows and then goes to serve other customers and wait on if there were any new customers.

"It wasn't, but it meant the world to me." He said smiling and closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Really you don't think I look different I am more buff now before I was skinny." He said looking at him. When there food came he smiled. "Thanks for the meal." he said as he started to eat the food and looked at him.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, leaning over and rubs Akira's head. He shakes his head slowly and then laughs a little, "well... with all the noodles you ate, I am sure you weren't that skinny," he rests his chin on his palm. Rei smiles and nods his head, looking at Akira as he then started to eat as well.

Akira looked at him. "Hey I was still skinny no matter what you say." he said smiling and looked at him as he ate some more of there food. "I guess I am just lucky to had still been skinny no matter what." he said looking at him and then ate some steak not sure what he wanted to do next

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well I wasn't saying you were like... overweight of anything you silly butt," he smiles a little and continues eating. He smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah and being able to eat more than just noodles," he watches as Akira was eating and continues eating as well.

Akira smiled. "How was I to know what you meant." he said smiling and looking at him then shook his head not sure what he wanted to do with anything just yet as he ate the food. "So...." he trailed off and decided not to ask. "Never mind." he said

Rei laughs a little, "well you were like in between being skinny but not quite overweight," he rubs his chin while he continues eating. He looks at Akira and sighs a little, "hm.. if you don't tell me what's on your mind, it will only make me more curious so you better mention it," he leans over and pokes Akira's nose.

"Fine. I was wondering if we would ever get married. I don't know why I wanted to ask, but part of me did and I don't know how to control my thoughts going to my mouth any more." he said sighing as he ate some more of the food knowing that it might be never when they get married it might be a sin or something.

Rei looks at Akira while he was chewing and smiles a little, "well... do you want to get married," he rests his chin on his palm as he takes a sip of his drink. He shakes his head slowly, "you shouldn't worry about questions like that. I rather hear them than you keeping them in." Rei rubs his chin, "well... since my sister's son would have to take the next role of king so we can be together for when we do get married. So when would you want to get married," he looks at Akira.

Akira blushed. "I don't know you haven't even asked me yet and yes if it's you I want to get married...I love you and care for you. Almost more than my own life." he said looking at his food and ate some more blushing. "I mean.....you know what I mean......Its all up to you when and if you want to get married. I was just wondering is all." Akira said as he drank some of his drink

Rei laughs a little, "well... I wasn't sure if you were into same sex marriages but at least I got my answer in advance," he smiles a little. He continues eating and nods his head, "yeah I know what you mean," he looks at Akira as he finishes up his meal and washes it all down with the remaining portion of his drink. "Well... I will be sure to surprise you, the whole point in marrying is to surprise your mate you goof ball," he laughs a little.

"You didn't know about how I felt about same sex marriage. Well I am into you and love you so I don't think it would matter if you were a boy or not." he said and blushed. Akira soon finished all of his meal and drank the rest of his drink as well. "I didn't know if you would be into marring someone like me. I mean I know after all we have done together I was just wondering about the next step." He whispered. "Tho we really haven't even went out that much just been in bed with each other." Akira said blushing

Rei looks at Akira and then smiles a little, resting his chin on his palm, "do you love me enough to get married to me?" He places his plate and glass to the side, looking at Akira and smiles, "well I didn't care what gender they were as long as they love me back, that's all that matters." Rei laughs a little, "well the only reason why we haven't been out that much is only because I was the prince and now the king," he scratches the back of his head. He looks at the plates and then at Akira with a smile, "so do you want some dessert?"

Akira blushed. "Yes I do love you enough marry you. I love you so much that it hurt to think about you sleeping with someone else to make someone to take over the throan." he whispered, "I hope in the future I can help you out with everything that you do." he said smiling. then shook his head trying to get back to reality. "Yeah I would some to split some with you if you are up for it." he said smiling. He didn't care that Rei was kind and then he said what he was thinking out loud. "I don't care if you are prince or king I love you for you. I would love you even if you were a person like me with no tie to the royal throan." he said then bit his lip

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, scratching his cheek with a single finger and nods his head, "well... that is something you don't have to worry about. Unless if I get drugged into it, you won't see me sleeping with anyone else," he shakes his head slowly. "I am sure you will do fine, just don't put too much pressure on yourself, I don't want you to stress out." Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well pick something out and we can share it," he gives Akira the dessert pamphlet. He looks at Akira and rests his chin on his palm with a smile, "I am the same way," he leans back, "I will always love you, no matter what happens."

"Well I am glad about that I don't want to be the jealous type of person I hate to do that." Akira said and looked at him. "Alright I won't put too much pressure on me I am just a little nervous I have never really cared for someone the way I have cared about you before." He said smiling and blushed. "I pick the cake with ice cream." he said smiling. "I will always love you as well Rei."

Rei laughs a little and shakes his head, "well you won't have to worry about that," he reaches over the table and rubs Akira's head. "You will do fine, try not to worry about it so much," he pokes Akira's nose. He laughs softly and nods his head, waiting for the waiter, "I will always love you too."

The waiter walks over and grabs Rei's and Akira's plates, "was everything good? Would you two like something for dessert?"

AKira smiled as they came over and asked if they wanted so more food. "Yes I would love the cake with ice cream please." He said looking at the waiter with a cute smile and then looked back over to Rei. "I am glad I can eat a lot of food now it makes me happy to share stuff with you." he said smiling

The waiter nods his head with a smile, writing down Akira's dessert and looks at Rei, "what are you going to have?"

"We were planning on sharing the dessert so if it is possible, can you make a two serving on the cake with ice cream," Rei looks at the waiter.

The waiter nods his head, "alright, I will be back shortly with your dessert," he walks into the kitchen.

Akira smiled and looked Rei in the eyes nothing but love filled his eyes. "You know you are so amazing with everything you do. You are strong and I know you are going to make an amazing king and no matter what I will be by your side." Akira said smiling at Rei

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little with a smile, resting his chin on his palm, "you really think so?" He rubs his chin a bit and slowly nods his head with a soft sigh, "well I hope so. It was all pretty sudden for me to take the king role." Rei looks at Akira with a smile as he leans over, kissing Akira's cheek.

"I don't think Rei I know so." Akira said smiling. "And I will be there for you every step of the way no matter what Rei." he said smiling and blushed when Rei leaned over and kissed his cheek. "As long as I can help you and be with you I will be happy." Akira said smiling.