The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"Well she is currently in the hospital, ready to give birth to her son so... she had to stay there for a while since he was kind of her first kid," Rei rubs the back of his head and looks at Akira with a smile, "see you got worried for no reason," he pokes Akira's nose. Rei smiles and rubs Akira's head, "get some sleep," he kisses Akira's cheek.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Akira blushed. "You can't blame me for not knowing." he said smiling and cuddled into Rei. "I couldn't help it I don't want to share and I know that is a little selfish of me, but I love you." he whispered and smiled shaking his head.

Rei smiles and laughs a little as he cuddles with Akira. He pokes Akira's nose, "well.. just be lucky I have a sister... or I don't know what would happen if I didn't he sighs a little as he smiles, "I love you too," he kisses Akira's cheek as he rubs through Akira's hair.

"I am glad you have a sister I was worried there for a bit." he said smiling. Rei thanks for always being gentle with me." you don't know how much it means to me." he said shutting his eyes and going to sleep.

Rei laughs a little and rubs Akira's head, "even if I didn't, I wouldn't leave you, you goof ball," he smiles a little and nods his head as he watches as Akira was falling asleep. Rei yawns a little and then shortly after falls asleep.

Akira woke up the next day and sighed then he looked at Rei and kissed his cheek. "I don't know why I did that." He whispered and blushed. Laying his head back on the bed he let out a deep sigh his whole body was sore from all the movement yesterday and he didn't know what he could do to make it stop. Then he remembered they both passed out and skipped a few meals. "My bad." he whispered. He didn't know if Rei woke up to eat, but something told him that he didn't move and was just as tired as he was.

Rei was sleeping until he felt Akira kiss his cheek, waking up and looks at Akira with a smile, "well.. good morning to you too." He looks at Akira and leans up a little, "still sore from yesterday," he stretches a little with yawn. He smiles as he rubs Akira's head, "ugh.. I am kind of sore too. Maybe I should ask the personal masseuse to give us some massages."

"Its up to you Rei I don't care, but I am not sure if I can get out of bed right now." He said shaking his head. "I am in too much pain." he said sighing and closed his eyes. "Everything hurts." he whispered

Rei looks at Akira and sighs a little as he presses a button to get in contact with one of the staff.

"Yes my king, what can I help you with," a maid replies.

"Uh.. yes I would like the personal masseuse and the in training masseuse sent to my room," Rei replies.

"Right away young lord," the maid replies before hanging up.

"Your really ordering them?" He said blushing and looked away he was excited but embarrassed at the same time. "I you are something else Rei," He was going to enjoy it, but he felt like he was getting special treatment because Rei loved him.

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "yeah why not? I mean.. we are both sore and we will feel much better after a massage." Rei looks at Akira as he leans back with a sigh, "well they should be here soon okay," he rubs Akira's head and closes his eyes for a few minute, waiting for the masseuses to get here.

"Do the others do this as well?" he asked looking at Rei and closed his eyes then opened them again. "Rei Thank you again." he said smiling at him and reached over to cup his face. "I wish I could do more for you right now. I promise some day I will become a good person that can protecting you."

"Hm? Get massages? Of course. Especially the guards since they can get sore from all their training." Rei looks at Akira and then smiles, rubbing his head as he pokes Akira's nose, "don't worry, I am sure one day you will get to that point. We just need to increase your stamina a bit more so your able to train," he rubs his shoulder a bit.

"Then I don't feel so bad about getting one." he said looking at him and then took a deep breath. "So are they coming into this room or are we going to meet them. I am asking because I am not sure of how much I can move right now. Everything hurts so bad." he said as he looked at Rei. "In fact you might have to flip me with a spatula." he said shaking his head. He was really that sore.

Rei laughs a little, "you shouldn't they are very... natural here," he rubs Akira's head. He leans back, "oh, they will be coming here, maybe they are finishing up a massage session is why they are taking so long," he sighs a little. Rei looks at Akira and smiles, "don't worry, they will take care of everything so you don't have to move a inch."

"That will be amazing. Tho I think they will wonder what I am doing in your bed." He said smiling at Rei. "In fact I am sure most people would wonder what I am doing in your bed." he said then closed his eyes as he let the sharp pain in his leg pass. "Crap I moved that hurt." he whispered

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well I am sure they already know about you already," he pokes Akira's nose. He smiles a little, "I think I made my point clear why you are in my room," he rubs Akira's head. Rei blinks, "hey... easy," he leans upward and rubs Akira's leg as there was a knock on the door. "Ah they are probably here," he stands up and walks to the door, opening it, seeing a masseuse and a masseur. He opens the door to let them walk into the room.

"Because I am yours." Akira said smiling and blushed as he nodded. "I'm sorry I didn't know it would hurt that bad if I moved." he said. "I am happy I can't wait this will be my first time getting a back rub." Akira told Raid and walked both of them walk into the room

Rei laughs a little and nods his head with a smile, "your all mine like I am all yours," he rubs Akira's head. "Well if you move while your sore, you will be even more sore. Though... they do say that movement when sore can help to become not so sore," he shrugs his shoulders. Rei looks at Akira and smiles as he walks to the bed, sitting down, "so.. masseuse," Rei points to the female, "...or masseur," he points to the male. "And you got to pick one, don't tell me you don't care which," he then turns to poke Akira's nose with a smile.

Akira smiled and looked at him loving the fact that he said that he was all his. "That is true, but if I have a sharp pain every time I flex my muscles it hurts more." he said and the glared at Rei as he poked his nose. "Damn you know me to well, Why do I have to pick? Your a jerk you know that." Akira then thought about it for a bit wondering who to chose he thought about it for a while. "I guess the Masseur." He picked that mostly because while he was thinking he found out that girls scare him. "If that's ok with you. If not I can go with the other one." he whispered

"Yeah hm... I guess it only works for like... minor sore muscles," Rei laughs a little. He looks at Akira and smiles a little, "well I am okay with either since I felt how good both of them are at massaging... so I didn't care which one you would pick," he sticks his tongue out a little. Rei looks at the masseur and then Akira, nodding his head with a smile, "yeah I am alright with a masseuse."

"Okay so are you two too sore to strip for us," the masseur mentions as he sets up on the massaging oil.

"We are more than happy to help if you two need help," the masseuse says as watches the masseur, getting set up.

Akira blushed when they asked if they needed help to strip, but the answer was yes. "Um....yeah I don't think I can move off this bed I am sorry." He whispered and shook his head. The only thing that he was not sure with was someone else other than Rei undressing him. "Rei they won't try anything right are you sure?" He asked Rei still unsure about them. There was few people he trusted in this place. Mostly no one has gave him reason to trust them.

The masseur nods his head, "alright it is no problem. It is your just to just relax."

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "don't be so nervous, everything will be fine. I been stripped plenty of times to get a massage no problem," he laughs a little.

The masseuse walks up to Akira and starts taking off all his clothes, putting them on the night stand. She covers his lower regions with a towel turns him onto his back while on the bed, massaging his back to his shoulders.

The masseur looks at Akira and then smiles, "don't worry, I promise you it will feel amazing," he starts taking off Akira's clothes and then turns him on his stomach, starting to massage his shoulders.

Akira nodded and took a deep breath as he was stripped and he blushed as he was then once he was covered and rolled over he felt better. "I hope this is my first time doing anything like this." He whispered as the Masseur started to massage his shoulder. At first it hurt because of how tense he was then once he relaxed it started to feel good and he even let out a moan on accident.

The masseur smiles, "oh first time getting a massage? Well I will make sure it is enjoyable," he continues massaging Akira's shoulders to his back. He looks at Akira as he let out a moan and smiles, "I am glad your enjoying your massage," he continues massaging Akira.

The masseuse looks over at the masseur and smiles as she continues massaging Rei.

Rei lays there on his stomach and his eyes closed, enjoying the massage.