~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Karma looks at Nagisa, "I think your forgetting I physically got rid of your kidnappers but you can go to the garden if you really want too."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"It.. was unspeakable for what they did, they didn't deserve their life," Karma crosses his arms.

Karma nods his head as he looks at Nagisa, "so..do you feel better enough to eat something a little better than soup?"

Karma nods his head as one of his servants were walking by and heard something food related, "what would you like to eat," he said as he looks at Nagisa and Karma.

"Anything I don't think you will try to kill me since you saved me so anything you want to make or have made is fine with me I would like meat that I have heard so much of tho." he said

The servant nods his head as he walks out of the room and goes to the kitchen to make Nagisa and even Karma something to eat.

Karma nods his head, "I wouldn't have killed a group of people to save someone I didn't care about."

Karma shakes his head slowly, "let's just say I have my reasons." He listens to Nagisa cough, "do you need something to drink? It might soothe your throat from coughing."

Karma pages the kitchen to get some water for Nagisa and quickly.

The servant comes within a few minutes and gives the angel the glass of water.

"You will never know how much this means to me that you have helped me." he said smiling and looked at him. Negisa's stomach started to growl again and wondering where the food was but didn't say anything about it

Karma looks at Nagisa and closes his eyes, shaking his head, "well.. I will wait for my reward from you then." He perks his head as he heard Nagisa's stomach and watches as his servants walk in with a serving table with some food dishes on it.

"That looks so good and I want to eat it." he said smiling and looking at him then sighing as he yawned and didn't know what to do. "Alright food time What do you want from me sex?" he asked looking at him

"Well go ahead and eat something," Karma sits up as he looks at Nagisa. He nods his head slowly, "well... I suppose that is the best thank you gift for saving your life."

Karma looks at Nagisa and rubs the back of his head, sighing, "alright but if you delay it too much, I will just attack you," he leans in and nibbles on Nagisa's neck as he smiles a bit, watching Nagisa eat.