~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

When he angel was unlocked he didn't even move he didn't even think he was worth moving No one cared about his saftey he was trained to assassinate people, and no one would give a damn about what happened to him no one so this guy was trained as well.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma sits back and continues eating his breakfast, "you should eat to keep up your strength."

"Well not completely true...," Karma stands up and walks to the door, giving his dirty dish to one of his servants so he can clean it. Karma sits back on the ground and watches the angel.

"Then tell me one person that gives a damn about me. Not you because you are a demon and your only goal is to kill and hurt angels." he said looking at him. "So do it or I'll end it myself." he said really sad

Karma blinks and tilts his head, starting to laugh but lets out a sigh, shaking his head, "I didn't bring you all the way here to kill you," he puts his hands into his pockets.

"Well.. what do you think," Karma crosses his arms with a sigh, never like explaining stuff. He closes his eyes, "after you fell from the kingdom of angels, you clearly are not your average angel."

"Well I don't know what I am and I know I am not what you want either!" he said looking at him. "I know your just going to hurt me and pull off my wings so do it!" he said

Karma looks at the angel and smirks a bit, "as you wish," he walks over without any weapons. He grabs a hold of one of the angel's wings and kisses it.

"Hm? What's the matter," Karma smiles as he rubs his hand down the angel's other wing and starts licking down the wing he kissed.

Karma smiles a bit and rubs his hand down the center of the angel's back, continues licking the other's wing, ".. you seem to be enjoying this," he looks down and points down at the angel's crotch.

Nagisa pulled away. "Thats not fair you are doing something that no one has ever done before. Why are you doing this to me." he said as he shook it off and made his wings to where they were against the wall

".... I had to get you here somehow. Would you come here by free will? I don't think so," Karma starts to stroke the angel's wings and then leans forward, licking the other's neck.

Karma sighs and stands up, "such a scaredy little angel..," he walks out of the dungeon with a soft smile.

Karma walks back to the dungeon and looks at the angel, "I think it is time to have you grow a backbone.."

Karma growls a bit and cracks his neck with a smile, going behind and lifts up a whip from his belt, "I think a little angel deserves to get punished..," he cracks the whip within his hands.

"Just leave me alone." he said as he jumped from the whip but remained firm wanting to do something else not sure what he should do but he knew he needed to stand up for himself or did he. Nagi did want to die so would this be a great way?

"Why would I do that..you been a bad boy and deserve to get punished..," Karma glances at the angel and cracks the whip against the ground.