~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"I'll be back in one week I just want to see what its like out there alright." he said looking at him. "Then you can have your way with me." he said looking at him. "I know I am selling out to a demon but I don't have much of a choice I just was to taste what freedom is like for a few days not having to follow orders." he said putting all the knives up and started to head out of site out of view

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma glances at the other male and nods his head slowly, "remember a week, no more or no less," he crosses his arms as he watches the angel fly away. Karma closes his eyes and then walks back inside, walking to his bedroom and sits on his bed, resting his chin on his palm.

Once in the city he walked around and saw what was going on in town and he loved it. It looked great and he loved the look of the city and everything there as well he smiled as he took it all in

Karma lays down on his bed and looks up at the ceiling, wondering if the angel was really going to come back on his free will as he slowly closes his eyes.

Karma rests his chin on his palm and then walks outside, figuring he would get some fresh air.

Negia soon woke pain! pain was shooting through his wings as there was a hook stuck through them. "What the hell?" he said looking around and noticing he was in a warehouse. his hands were above his head and each leg has weights on them keeping him still and from moving

Someone started to laugh. "Its been too long since I had an angel in his world." he heard him say

"Who's there?" he asked as he felt something sharp in his stomach and screamed in pain.

"Its an angel blade and I paid a good price for it. I saw you come out of the demon's house 3 days ago so what are you planning!" he yelled

"Nothing I promise." Nagisa said

"You are a bad lier." he said and slashed his chest as Nagisa screamed out

Nagisa received whips on his back that were bleeding. the guy also started to shook Nagisa's wings as he screamed in pain.

The man forced him to start to eat things that he would never have ate before and they were nasty he made him eat a human liver and stomach. of coarse every time he threw up he would have another whole in his wing and made to lick up all of what he threw up and they laughed as they started to hammer nails under Nagisa figure nails. each day they would get worse and soon his whole body was covered in blood and nail holes nothing that could kill him but they did take a knife and cut down his leg all of nagisa's fingernails and toe nails were now cracked and painful everything hurt on him and he looked like nothing hanging there his beautiful white wings were now blood red with bullet holes in him at this time he didn't know how many days had past but he couldn't give them info that he didn't have the torture never stopped just got worse the only thing the angel could do was hope that it had been a week so someone would look for him and if not well death couldn't come soon enough for him.

A few days have past and it was around a week, Karma was in his room as his servants walked inside, "sure we go find the angel sir?"

Karma nods his head as he watches the servants leave. Within a few hours, the servants come back with bad news, "... he is no where to be found sir."

Karma looks at his servants and sighs, "having me do your job is unacceptable," he glares as he walks outside. He opens a little jar of blood that he collected when he whipped the angel. He gives the blood a sniff and closes his eyes, smiling as he looks in a direction and starts dashing over to the location.

When he got there, Karma could smell a strong blood aroma. He looks up, "A warehouse.. what is he doing here of all places?" He walks inside and could hear sounds from a distance. Karma walks farther inside and watches as the angel was getting tortured by a group of men. He smirks a bit and closes his eyes, sneaking up on the leader of the group and stabs him in the head with a knife.

Negisa looked up to see red hair as red as blood, Who was this person had it been a week or was this someone knew to take over when he saw blood on the floor that wasn't his. The angel started to cough up blood his body covered in fresh blood and caked on blood its a wonder he lived after all the wounds he had. He looked out to the did and didn't care who it was. "Help pleas...." he said before his eyes glazed over and he blacked out

Karma falls the leader onto the floor and looks at the angel, watching as he blacks out. Seeing how badly the other was wounded, he cracks his neck with a growl and smiles smirkishly, turning slightly, "who gave you the right to do this .. hm? " He speeds run over, slicing one guy stomach open and kicks him on the ground. Karma looks at two of the men together and takes out his gun, shooting them both in the head. Karma looks at the final man and pins him to the wall, shooting him in the stomach and then stabbing him in the head. Karma pants a bit and takes the angel off the wall.

Once Negisa was let down his body went limp and just fell down like a rag doll he couldn't even feel his arms or legs any more when he passed out he needed to recover

Karma picks up the angel and realized he didn't know his name. Karma leans down and sniffs the angel's blood to identify the angel's name and leans back, smiling a bit, "don't worry Nagisa.. I will take care of you," he takes Nagisa back to his house.

Later that day Negisa woke up and screamed out in pain but realized that he was on a soft bed he coughed as he looked around and then bent over the bed and started to throw up everything in his stomach. Negisa got ready for the shot and to start licking it up he cried as he was throwing up it just wouldn't stop.

Karma looks up as he watches Nagisa and walks over him, "still throwing up? What did they do to you?" He sits on the bed and rubs the angel's back for comfort.

"Hm.. well they won't be after you anytime soon," Karma smirks a bit and watches Nagisa throw up, rubbing his back, "easy and just relax a bit."

Karma shakes his head, "yes.. I enjoy seeing you throwing up all over my floor," he narrows his eyes sarcastically. "I am talking about getting rid of those people that were hurting you stupid..," he crosses his arms.

He nodded. "I'm sorry for that. It was great for the first 3 days then they caught me I was going to come back I promise." he whispered looking at him in the eyes and then shut him. "Please don't make me lick it up." he whispered

Karma looks at Nagisa, "you really were going to come back, on your free will?" He looks at the throw up and shakes his head, "I might be a psychotic sadist, but I wouldn't have you eat your own puke."

Nagisa nodded. "I promise and I don't brake promises even tho I did like the outside, but then they took me." he said looking at him. "Please don't shoot my wings they hurt everything hurts." he whispered and closed his eyes

Karma looks at Nagisa and sighs, "take a couple of days to recover, I know a doctor that will heal you up completely so all the pain goes away."

"Will it help my wings?" he said looking at him and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry I really am." he said looking at him. "They got me from behind and I didn't see it coming. they used weird things that held and burned me." he whispered

Karma nods his head, "yeah, it might hurt though because the wings are so fragile." He shakes his head with a sigh, "it's not your fault really, just be lucky I got to you in time.. or who knows what else they would have done to you."

He nodded "I couldn't even fight and they wouldn't let me sleep either and I was so tired." he whispered not wanting to let him know that he wanted something to eat but didn't know if he could take it because his stomach wasn't in the best condition either.