Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"So.. you considered yourself more to be a devil than an angel," Karma looks at Nagisa, never he heard an angel speak this way.

"I don't know maybe I'm not really sure what I think any more I felt like an outcast up there because I was the only angel to kill someone when alive they were a bad guy but still." he said

"There were other bad people in heaven? Or are you saying you killed a citizen in town," Karma looks at Nagisa.

"If he had those kinds of plots, then Ii don't understand how killing him was bad. I mean.. you are considered a hero for getting rid of someone like that," Karma rubs the back of his neck.

Karma looks at Nagisa and nods his head, "so.. he was like a teacher or something? Since he teach you stuff?"

Karma looks at Nagisa and rubs the other's head, "..did you feel bad for killing him? But you felt it was the only option to save everyone?"

Karma nods his head, "sometimes we got to make those kind of decisions..," he rubs the back of his neck.

"Well if you didn't make the decision.. a lot of innocent people would of died due to your teacher," Karma didn't understand why he would care so much about other life forms but it was horrible to think Nagisa's teacher could wipe out everyone in the blink of an eye.

"He didn't value his life too much if he was causing all that suffering trying to kill off the whole entire human race," Karma leans against the wall.

"Just hearing about it is enough. I don't... have to be there to know that for a fact." Karma sighs a bit, "did.. he really make such a big impact on your life?"

"Yeah he did before him I thought my life was worth nothing that I didn't even cared what happened to me." he said smiling. "Well after trying to kill him went wrong the first time he saved me and told me that my life was special and helped me with what I needed to make it big in life."

Karma rubs his chin and looks at Nagisa, "well.. he sounds all over the place. He wants to teach but also wants to destroy the world. He sounds pretty interesting."

Karma slowly nods his head, wishing he met Nagisa's teacher at least once since he sounded so unique.