~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

She places her hands on the Nagisa's shoulders, "easy... try to relax. Lay down on your back first please."

Karma looks at Nagisa and sighs as he watches how Nagisa easily got sick from just thinking about it. He leans over and whispers in the healer's ear.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"I am going to do something extra... as requested by Karma. I want to see if you want this to though. From how you reacted and how badly your wounds are, you seem to went through bad times.. If you want, I am able to remove parts of the memory. If you want, I can remove those horrible memories and what has happened as well as heal all your wounds," she looks at Nagisa while massaging healing oils into Nagisa's wounds.

"Can you just ease them because I want to remember that He saved me." he said looking at the healer and sighing not sure what to do he still wanted to remember that Karma saved him but didn't want to throw up every time he thought about it.

The healer looks at Karma and then Nagisa, "I can probably alter it so you remember Karma saving you from something else if that will make you feel better."

Karma looks at Nagisa, wondering why he wanted to remember him saving the angel.

The healer smiles as she finishes healing the wounds on Nagisa's back, "now turn on your back so I can heal that part of you and alter your memories a bit."

Negisa nodded and turned on his back still in lots of pain and not sure what he was going to do but winced as he turned but soon relaxed at the feeling of her hands and the warmth that was coming over all of his wounds they burned and felt good at the same time

"There, all of your wounds are healed," she smiled as she places her hands on Nagisa's head, "alright, I am going to alter your painful memories now if that is okay with you."

Karma watches as the healer was taking care of Nagisa.

The healer left after finishing her job.

Karma looks at Nagisa and rubs the other's head, was glad to see Nagisa won't be suffering with those harsh memories anymore, but wondered what the healer did to alter the memory.

Negisa coughed in his sleep as he was in a nice dream. Everything was nice and he loved it. He had no night mares the entire night and the next morning he woke up and looked at him

"You want to eat more? Your that hungry from vomiting," Karma laughs a little, "alright what do you want to eat?"

"Well.. you went through a lot so..I don't really blame you for vomiting," Karma rubs Nagisa's head.

"I don't know what I went threw all I know is you save me from someone and everything is fuzzy no matter how hard I try to remember I can't." he said trying to think about it

Karma looks at Nagisa and was glad that the other couldn't remember, "well no use in worrying about it."

Karma looks at Nagisa and nods his head with a smile, "I am glad you are feeling better now."