Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"It's not a problem," Karma sits Nagisa on the toilet and leans over to turn on the water, "you prefer a bath right now right? So you don't need to stand?"

Karma nods his head as he plugs up the tub so it can start filling up with water. He then picks up Nagisa and put him in the tub, "do you need help, or do you think you can handle bathing yourself?"

"I can try to take a bath by myself I don't know I hurt pretty bad." he said looking at him and sighed as the water turned red soon after he got in. "I guess there was a lot of blood on my body

"Well rinse off first and I will drain the bloody water, putting in fresh clean water afterwards," Karma gives Nagisa some soap.

"Well the burning just means it is trying to heal you," Karma drains the tub and then puts more water into the tub.

"Well the soap isn't going to heal you 100 percent, I was just telling you why it was stinging," Karma rubs the back of his head.

Karma watches Nagisa bathe himself and nods his head as he just sits back on the toilet for now, just in case if Nagisa needed help.

Karma carries Nagisa back to the bedroom with a towel and lays Nagisa down, drying the other off.

Karma looks at Nagisa and takes the towel back from the other male, "no.. I will take care of it, you relax," he continues drying off Nagisa, moving to his stomach and down his legs.

"Thanks so much for everything you are doing I can't thank you enough I would say can you let me got out 3 more days because those men ruined my week but I know they will be out there looking for me so can I go to your garden when I am better please."