Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"Yeah.. I suppose you can eat outside," Karma rubs the back of his head and then blinks as Nagisa kisses him so suddenly, smiling a bit, "gonna eat in the garden?"

Karma looks at Nagisa with a smile, closing his eyes, "I am glad you like it so much." Karma's servants come over and places out some food and then leave to work on other things.

Negisa smiled and grabbed some food and started to eat it as he looked up at the sky. "I love it out here it makes me very happy." he said smiling as he looked at Karma. "So how evil are you?" he asked looking at him.

Karma watches Nagisa eat as he ate as well. He looks at Nagisa with a smile, "oh.. it all depends on the circumstance," he smirks softly while eating.

Karma nods his head with a smile as he looks at the sky, glimpsing over at Nagisa and lets out a soft yawn.

Karma wakes up and looks at Nagisa, looking up at the sky. "It might.. do you want to go back inside," he sits up and rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah I don't like storms." he said looking at him and heard another thunder and jumped into Karma's arms scared not sure what to do. "I'm sorry." Negisa whispered to Karma

Karma looks at Nagisa as he gets up and holds Nagisa's hand as he leads him back inside the building.

"Everything will be fine," Karma leans forward and kisses the top of Nagisa's head with a slight smile.

"Really, but its bad out there." he whispered not knowing what really bad was yet. "Is this because I was saved by a demon and had my memories taken away?" he asked not knowing it was a natural thing either