~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"Can I do anything with this whip..," Karma smiles softly as he rubs the whip down the angel's back.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"Of course.. I am a demon..," Karma narrows his eyes as he looks at the angel and then whips the other's back a couple of times.

"Really now.. then why are you a fallen angel? You take me for a idiot," Karma growls a bit and whips the angel's back more.

"If you did a good deed, you wouldn't be considered a fallen angel, you would be considered a hero for doing something good," Karma rubs his forehead and leans down, licking one of the whip marks on the angel's back.

"Now that is why being a demon is much more.. exciting," Karma smirks a bit and strokes the angel's wings

"I never wanted any of this to happen I really didn't and I hate it because it did happen." he said getting turned on by his wings again. "Please stop it what do you want from me I can never go back up so that do you want." he said now in tears and braking down

Karma groans a bit and looks to the side, shaking his head as he glances at the other, "I want you to stay here. And if you try to escape, you will be punished, worse than what your feeling right now."

"Your completely unstable to be doing stuff by yourself," Karma shakes his had with a slight devilish smile as he licks the whip.

"I'm unstable because you took me without warning and now are whipping me and kissing me trying to get me to be turned on!" he said looking at him. "I would had been fine without you!" he said

"I didn't even take you right away baka angel," Karma narrows his eyes and cracks his neck as he puts the whip under the angel's chin, pulling his head up, "you better watch it.. I am not someone you should get angry."

Karma shrugs his shoulders a bit with a slight smile, "and if I do know, why should I tell you..?"

"how should I believe you? your a demon?" he asked looking at him not sure what to do he didn't remember what he did so what was right and what wasn't real. He didn't know

"You better listen to me.. if you know what is good for you," Karma licks the angel's wing and gives a soft nibble on the rim of the angel's wing.

"Please stop just a week give me a week then you can have your way with me I will be what ever you want." he said biting his lip then thought it might had been something he said already.

Karma looks at the angel and rubs his chin, "alright.. just a week, no more or no less." He slightly glares at the angel with a sigh.

"Thank you a week in the outside world that I can prove myself to you." he said looking at the demon Little did he know is that soon and very soon he would need to team up with the demon.

Karma grabs the angel's wrist and leads him outside. "One week. Once a week is over and if you don't come back here.. I will personally hunt you down and bring you back here."

Karma looks at the angel and then nods his head, "I suppose so," he goes into his pocket and gives the weapons back to the angel.