~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"Well... your safer here than you were there," Karma looks at Nagisa, "so.. from all your throwing up, I assume your pretty hungry by now."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"I am not.. making any promises about that one, but I won't use them the same way those bastards did okay," Karma rubs Nagisa's head, "... Karma. Karma is my name by the way."

Karma nods his head, "well... get some more rest and I will go see about you getting something to eat."

The angel nodded and closed his eyes."Karma thank you for saving me it meant a lot to me I didn't think you cared, but I also wanted you to come get me if the week was up." he said as he closed his eyes coughing and still in pain

Karma looks at Nagisa and nods his head slowly, "yeah.. it's no problem. Of course I care, I wouldn't have saved you if I didn't." Karma asks one of his servants to make Nagisa some food and walks back to the bedroom, rubbing Nagisa's head.

"Why do you care so much about me you have been nothing but nice to me and your a demon why?" he asked his eyes still closed he asked that when he heard him come back into the room

Karma looks at Nagisa and shrugs his shoulders, "why not though? Is it really bad to give you full respect after dealing with what you have dealt with?"

"Oh.. I will torture you in some ways, but not like what those other guys did," Karma perks his head up as one of his servants comes in with food for Nagisa.

Karma looks at his servant and watches them walk out of the room to get Nagisa some water. Karma nods his head, "yeah.. no problem," he rubs the back of his head.

Once he had the water he started to drink it like it was going out of style. "Thank you so much." he said looking at him as he drank the water and finished the food then laid back in the bed and held Karma's hand he remembered that it was everyone for themselves and he saved him.

Karma watches Nagisa drink the water and finish eating. He looks down at his hand as Nagisa holds it while he watches the angel lay down on the bed. Karma slowly rubs his other hand through Nagisa's hair.

Negisa nodded and then went back to sleep he was tired and his whole body hurt really bad and he needed sleep to recover he didn't want to run from Karma because he saved him

Karma watches as Nagisa was sleeping and rubs his hand through the other's hair as he gets up, heading towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Karma looks at Nagisa and tilts his head, "is everything okay," he stretches his arms over his head, arching his back a bit.

Karma shakes his head, "you thought I brought you back to a bunch of dead bodies?" Karma nods his head, "sure.. can you get up or do you need help walking to the bathroom?"

"It was a dream when I woke up I was happy and yes I will need help walking to the bathroom." He said sighing and looking at him feeling weak right now and Negisa knew he wasn't weak

Karma nods his head as he stands in front of the bed, "can you at least scoot yourself off the bed a little so it will be easier for me to help you?"