~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Karma smirks softly and smiles, "well .. that is good to know. Get some sleep," he walks out of the dungeon and back to his room.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma smirks as he sticks his tongue out and raises his middle finger down under his eye before heading back to his room. He lays down on his bed and sleeps.

When morning came, Karma walks to the dungeon and looks at the angel, "morning.. you look tired.~"

Karma laughs a little, "my.. are you in a rush for your training," he walks over to the angel.

Karma closes his eyes as he rubs the spit off his face and then quickly punches the angel's cheek, "don't be a smart ass with me."

Karma grabs the angel by the shirt and smiles, "you don't know what I am fully aware of," he growls a little with a soft smirk.

Karma throws the angel onto the floor and then sits infront of him, waving the key in the air with a smile.

"That is not a good reason really," Karma smiles as he starts putting the key in his pocket.

Karma shrugs his shoulders with a smile, "your words are not very effective, also..I can be more of a jackass if you want," he glares back with a slight smirk.

Nagisa looked down. "Did anyone really care that I am here I bet not no one ever cares about someone like me I fall through all the cracks." he just waited for him to come back and do nothing

Karma comes back and then sits down on the floor, giving the angel his breakfast as he starts eating his.

Nagisa just looked at the food and shook his head he wasn't going to it. It wasn't like anyone could care if he ate or not so why should he even care about something like this

Karma looks at the angel as he chews and contacts his servants to make the area on full lock down while he contacts one of them on his PDA. He takes out the key and starts unlocking the angel's bonds.