When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden laughs a little and sticks his tongue out, "but that isn't the best part, your reacting too quickly," he pouts a bit. Jayden tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders, "you don't really seem into this.. so I guess we better just get dressed."

"No We can do it I'm just not good with videos I'm better with hands on like if you show me how to do it rather than just watching it." he said blushing. "I've always been hands on why do you think my room looked weird through school."

Jayden looks at the video and then blushes a bit, slowly nodding his head as he turns off the video. He turns to Hidan and strokes his cock slowly, looking up at Hidan while blushing as he leans closer and licks the tip of Hidan's cock as he slowly closes his eyes.

Hidan threw his head back and moaned and but his lip then started to moan and but his lip wanting him to feel the same pleasure he climbed on him and started to suck him.

Jayden sucks on Hidan's cock faster and perks his ears up, looking down as he watches Hidan suck him off as well, blushing and goes back to sucking Hidan's cock, letting his drool go down to Hidan's entrance and slides a finger inside.

Hidan moaned and looked at him and started to drool he just sucked more wanting all of the cock in his mouth it was like something new was kicked on and he couldn't stop it. It felt so good

Jayden drools a little as he continues bobbing his head back and forth, looking at Hidan to watch his expressions. He blushes a bit as he saw how into it Hidan was and continues sucking on Hidan's cock, purring softly to send vibrations to Hidan's body.

Jayden swishes his tail side to side as he was sucking Hidan's cock and fingering his butt slowly.

Jayden pulls back and licks the tip of Hidan's cock to get every last drop of cum while purring.

Jayden blushes a bit and shrugs his head, "well ... whatever it was, did you like it," he flickers his ears a bit curiously as he looks at Hidan.

"It was the best thing I have ever felt what was that feeling I loved it." he said smiling but felt bad that he didn't get Jayden to the point he was at. "Do you want me to keep sucking."

Jayden laughs a little and then perks his ears up while blushing, "y-you can if you want," he looks off to the side embarrassingly.

Jayden tilts his head and laughs a little, "well.. do you want to take a nap or something? Maybe continue after resting," he wags his tail a bit.